Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

2019: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku Even In Adamawa – Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku Even In Adamawa – Presidency (823 Views)

How Buhari Will Roundly Defeat Atiku In 2019 - Lai Mohammed / Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan / I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku Even In Adamawa – Presidency by newsbook: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2017
Personal Assistant to the President on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, says President Muhammadu Buhari will defeat former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar in any part of the country when Nigerians go to poll.

Mrs Onochie said this yesterday in Abuja during her appearance on the weekend edition of Channels Television’s political programme.

Recall that Atiku announced his return to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Sunday via a live broadcast on his official Facebook account following his resignation from the APC last month.

Read more: http://www.newsbook.ng/2017/12/04/2019-buhari-will-defeat-atiku-even-in-adamawa-presidency/

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku Even In Adamawa – Presidency by NigerDeltan(m): 9:00am On Dec 04, 2017
She is shameless

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku Even In Adamawa – Presidency by hatchy(f): 9:08am On Dec 04, 2017
Foolish Woman!

Ashawo Aso Villa.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku Even In Adamawa – Presidency by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:12am On Dec 04, 2017
There's a great difference between loving your president(country) and loving your salary, it's obvious Lauretter Onochie is loving her salary

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku Even In Adamawa – Presidency by python1: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2017
Every sane human being should know this na. I can bet it, Buhari will defeat Atichukwu in Atichukwu's LGA. The donkey is being carried away by the incoherent rant of eternal losers whose massive votes couldn't even stop Buhari from flooring an incumbent. My hope is that PDP should just present Atiku, before 9 a.m., Atiku will congratulate Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku Even In Adamawa – Presidency by dunkem21(m): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2017
OK, let me ask the voters cheesy

To agree with Lauretta, Click *Like..

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku Even In Adamawa – Presidency by Baawaa(m): 9:27am On Dec 04, 2017
This time Atiku will end up in prison

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku Even In Adamawa – Presidency by Bevista: 9:28am On Dec 04, 2017
Dear Lauretta, you do have a very short memory indeed. Power truly corrupts. Have you forgotten so soon the chest-beating of Okukpe, Omokri and Co - who kept telling their principal and Nigerians that Buhari was Unelectable and that GEJ will win convincingly?
---
If you guys like, you can use the remaining 12 months to try to meet the expectations of your disenchanted supporters. If you don't like, continue in your folly. The day of reckoning beckons.

9 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku Even In Adamawa – Presidency by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 04, 2017
Keep bragging and deceiving the Presidency........this propaganda has failed on arrival........you are yet to learn from Anambra's election cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku Even In Adamawa – Presidency by agwom(m): 9:33am On Dec 04, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: 2019: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku Even In Adamawa – Presidency by tobillionaire(m): 9:34am On Dec 04, 2017
hmm... time will tell
Re: 2019: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku Even In Adamawa – Presidency by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 04, 2017
this woman..is the factual definition of a Zombie.

a big liability n embarrassment to the presidency.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku Even In Adamawa – Presidency by tuniski: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2017
Even Aisha won't vote Buhari!
Re: 2019: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku Even In Adamawa – Presidency by Stingman: 9:57am On Dec 04, 2017
python1:
Every sane human being should know this na. I can bet it, Buhari will defeat Atichukwu in Atichukwu's LGA. The donkey is being carried away by the incoherent rant of eternal losers whose massive votes couldn't even stop Buhari from flooring an incumbent. My hope is that PDP should just present Atiku, before 9 a.m., Atiku will congratulate Buhari.

The only POSSIBLE reason Buhari might win is that the south would not want the north to go for 12 years.

Can you mention one reason, why Buhari should go for a second term? From security to the economy to infrastructure, to job losses, to tribal and religious divisiveness, to excessive blood shading, to Fulani herdsmen, to fake fight against corruption, etc, etc..?

I can tell you that Buhari didn't just win the 2015 election by mere being the favourite. It was a consensus that the north haven't have their fair share when GEJ was to run. Even PDP members from the north voted for Buhari. You may believe this or leave it...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku Even In Adamawa – Presidency by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 04, 2017
Nonsense

Aisha should fulfill her words about Muhammadu's presidency...we are waiting shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku Even In Adamawa – Presidency by Dayoto: 10:22am On Dec 04, 2017
kiss

Yes! Perhaps even in his house which consists of his wife, children, maids, driver to all those he gives monthly salary even his gate man; but NOT in the south east.
Re: 2019: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku Even In Adamawa – Presidency by Cajal(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2017
python1:
.......PMB...victory this timtime around is going to be total and complete......

Down south....there will be voter apathy... because of having have to choose between 2 evils......Hausa Fulani........ Vs Hausa Fulani.... However...some will prefer PMB. .
Igbo2023presidency.....loading.... I can't wait any longer....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku Even In Adamawa – Presidency by omolami: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
That can only bevposdible if He's is brought back as One boss. God is already judging Jega

(1) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Road: Catholic Church Spoil For War With Okorocha / United State Agrees To Sell Fighter Planes To Nigeria At $593 Million / Rotimi Amaechi: APC Likes Pdp's Criticism On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.