Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) (86740 Views)

2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner / AFCON Prize Money For Winners, Runner-Ups, Others / Nigerian Ladies React As Man's Joystick Falls Out While Running In A Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by xreal: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Who dey press her remote from village?
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by thunderbabs: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Too much heat under cheesy
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by Playz(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
MTN
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by innobets(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
mtn
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
funny but strange! undecidedfunny but strange!
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by IkpuMmadu: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
It's simple.... Her Toto has overheated and she needed to cool it .....
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by columbus007(m): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
na her silencer nau cheesy
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by princeade86(m): 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
what can we see again.
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by bennybaba(m): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
The heat down there was getting too much she couldn't just bear it again.... grin
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by magzey: 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
LordPOSEIDON:
Buh the yansh ugly nah lipsrsealed lipsrsealed... buh Y dese mods dey like diz nah?? who paint that yansh among you?? angry angry
wia did you see pretty Nyash before and from who grin grin grin
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by joenor(m): 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
See the yansh self....
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by mhizsuzzy(f): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
Abeg moderators permit me small..... Na desperation wey dey pursue me

Pls Nairalanders I need these following PDF, I have tried downloading them and it has not been possible. Will really be grateful u can get it for me or may be have it in ur library already.

They include:

1) The secret of an irresistible woman, smart rules for capturing his heart

2) The power of being a woman

3) What to do until Love finds you

4) How to avoid 10 mistakes single women makes

5) Getting smart about life, love and men

6) Right attitude to right living 31days to make better choices

7) How to be found by the man you have been looking for

cool Secrets to a man's heart

9) How to be happy where you are, Finding fulfillment

All are written by Michelle McKinney Hammond.

Plz do send it to my email eldinesuzzy@gmail.com.

I will be very much grateful if any one can help me.
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by emilyone(f): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ugly ass
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by LordPOSEIDON: 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
magzey:

wia did you see pretty Nyash before and from who grin grin grin
I was wondering why she flashed de yansh, I thought it'ld be a fine one buh alas, it was black buh ugly.
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by naffgem: 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
is Mtn every where you go
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by imamumalik: 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by Spoilt4toto: 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
columbus007:
na her silencer nau cheesy
hahahah bad mouth grin
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by lumidey2013(m): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ordinary black Yansh Op still dey paint am. for what ?
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by amazingfrank(m): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
She did that intentionally, going by the out fits (tight) she put on. Besides, that was an irresponsible act. And it seems that she is married (wedding ring).
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
Overheating under there na....
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by ehissi(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
Bbk
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by governor2022(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
FAKE NEWS SPORTERS CLUB (FNSC) THIS IS A FAKE NEWS
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by M2dX(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
GraveMan:
May Be She Need A Quickie To Boost Her Speed
she wan breath in from there and convert it into nitro
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by fmlala: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
I wonder how people reason nowadays, so no one noticed the fact that pant may be to tight and giving her discomfort. Her eyes is on the finishing line and not bullshit as it's being mentioned

1 Like

Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
HEAT there so she need FRESH AIR not the jona type abeg
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by mechanics(m): 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
hmmmm.
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by DaRuud(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
This thing black ooooh
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by anpipac: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
THE ROLES OF OOCULTISM
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by kaymical(m): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
jerryunit48:
This type of news usually comes from abroad but now Naija is leading.... God help us
God help us or Thank God.....we are now joining there craze
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by Teeboi56: 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
What is happening dis days self is beyond my imagination I swear
D End is near already
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
GraveMan:
May Be She Need A Quickie To Boost Her Speed

Nop! Her radiator was overheating.
Re: Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) by Wongiwaynes(m): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
this one weak me..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures / Referee Bakary Gassama Apologises To Nigeria After South Africa Match / 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.