Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Libya Ambassador To Cameroon Beaten To Stupor By Protesters - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Libya Ambassador To Cameroon Beaten To Stupor By Protesters (798 Views)

Andreev, Russian Ambassador To Poland Splattered With Red Paint By Protesters / Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters / Sudan: Awad Ibn Auf Rejected By Protesters, Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Libya Ambassador To Cameroon Beaten To Stupor By Protesters by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2017
Following the Libya slave trade controversies,Many groups of protester from different countries have expressed there feeling in a different way and manner, Sun Newspaper senior editor, Peter
Agba, aggrieved youths of Cameroon beat
up Libyan Ambassador to stupor yesterday in
retaliation of the ungodly act going on in his
country.
See more photos here:
http://n18s.com/libyan-ambassador-to-cameroon-beaten-to-stupor-over-slave-trade/

Re: Libya Ambassador To Cameroon Beaten To Stupor By Protesters by coolcharm(m): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Libya Ambassador To Cameroon Beaten To Stupor By Protesters by phadriz(m): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2017
If this is true, They did well

please put more effort

4 Likes

Re: Libya Ambassador To Cameroon Beaten To Stupor By Protesters by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
We no violence cannot solve any issue(s), but honestly i feel violence is welcome in some cases. Its good for him to have a taste of what others experience in his lawless country. Well done Cameroon youth that is the way to go unlike coward Nigerian youths who are only super brave only on Facebook and tweeter.

1 Like

Re: Libya Ambassador To Cameroon Beaten To Stupor By Protesters by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
I reserve my comment until I find out how they were able to lay their hands on a diplomat of such rank with such ease. But the face I saw in that picture looks like someone did a very goooood christmas decoration. #crimson the way I like it.
Re: Libya Ambassador To Cameroon Beaten To Stupor By Protesters by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE: I reserve my comment until I am able to establish and ascertain the veracity and genuiness of this piece of news. But if you are a Cameroonian out there and THIS is true,then I have nothing else to say but a big kudos to y'all for breaking the ice and starting this discussion on bloody and brutal note. More foofoo to your muscles. But as I said earlier I will wait to confirm this news as I do not wish to be hasty in any way. Signed:........... For The Hallowed NL Chamber.
Re: Libya Ambassador To Cameroon Beaten To Stupor By Protesters by bonechamberlain(m): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
all Libyans needs this kind of beating. angry they destroyed their country with their own hands.

1 Like

Re: Libya Ambassador To Cameroon Beaten To Stupor By Protesters by bigzic(m): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2017
At least they have made a statement to the Lybian government, a very bold one!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy 72nd Birthday President Trump / Rwanda: This Country Was In Total Ruins In The 90s Due To Bloody Civil War / North Korea Launched Two Missiles Towards Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.