Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

PHOTOS: Osinbajo, Adeboye At 75th Birthday Service Of Prophet (dr.) S.K Abiara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Osinbajo, Adeboye At 75th Birthday Service Of Prophet (dr.) S.K Abiara (533 Views)

Buhari's 75th Birthday: Maryam Abacha And Fati Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock / Atiku Wishes Buhari Happy 75th Birthday, Nigerians React / Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Osinbajo, Adeboye At 75th Birthday Service Of Prophet (dr.) S.K Abiara by londonrivals: 11:53am On Dec 04, 2017
Vice President, Prof. Osinbajo and Pastor Adeboye at the 75th Birthday Thanksgiving Service of Prophet (Dr.) S.K Abiara of CAC, held at the Christ Apostolic Church (CAC) in Ibadan, Oyo State. 3rd Dec. 2017

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/12/photos-osinbajo-and-adeboye-at-75th.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo, Adeboye At 75th Birthday Service Of Prophet (dr.) S.K Abiara by NwaChibuzor13: 11:55am On Dec 04, 2017
I like the yoruba clerics because they lead the way when it comes to serving the one and only living God we have.
To those condemning tithing and offering, remember the book of MALACHI 3:10 says

Bring ye all the tithes into the store house and see if I will not open the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing such that there won't be enough room to receive it

Please pay your tithe and serve God my people. As I dey so, I joke a lot I know. I can be Irritating sometimes I know. I can decide to be childish a times just to make people laugh and make sure there isn't a feel of boring aura around I know but one thing I don't joke with is the father of heaven and earth up there. No matter your belief be it islam or Judaism or christian. No matter your country be it the Islamic republic of Iran Or the United States, there is a God up there and I'm a living testimony.

(1) (Reply)

TSA: Reps Query Buhari’s Exemption Of N50bn NNPC Accounts / The Eagle Has Landed: Ex Oyo Gov ,akala Officially Ports To APC As He Dumps PDP( / Fuel Crisis In Port Harcout,buhari,apc And Nnpc Lied,solution Not Near

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.