Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

#endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) (29838 Views)

The Ordeal Of Solomon Bawa In The Hands Of The Nigeria Police Force, Nasarawa / Obituary Poster Of 15-year-old Girl Tortured To Death At The Hands Of Kidnappers / 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
this is pure robbery

#endsars

Fidelis Ozuawala Wrote on facebook:66

https://www.facebook.com/naija.moblord/posts/1681000351963178
well whoever is supportive of this SARS plague is either a bittered or delusional person...SARS has to stop...I wish that whatever triggers rage in people should quickly trigger our youths to rampage To revolt against this menace..

The last Time i visited Nigeria,immediately at the airport my friends and family told me i should mind areas to go in lagos and that i can wear jewelries especially because they know I'm short fused especially when i know people are stupid..I have a zero tolerance for police force even if I'm from a military family..They are dull,dirty and cons in all spheres..

In festac,badagry,satellite and other areas as a young man once u driving an honda accord from 2010 model u are a yahoo guy...

Well i blame the cowardice of my people coupled with the gross illiteracy, capitalized upon by our judiciary system..

Why would a police officer ask for ur phone code,bank statement and if you have a balance that is more than they can imagine because no young man should be ok...Then you are robbed in their vans legally...

At every stop they have an IT guy that is so dull and smart...Dull because if you using gmail and call apps u are fraudulent..Smart because they can dismantle your phone indept..

I just despise them because they made me miss my flight and i had to buy a new ticket at the airport for over 600k as i was late for checking and the airport officials weren't buying any of my stories...

I hate SARS!!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by olowobaba10: 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
olapluto:
All these people demonizing SARS are suspicious. SARS may have bad eggs, but this social media assault on them is beginning to look suspicious. One guy has already been exposed as a criminal on Twitter after her posted a count details claiming SARS extorted him.

End SARS and let Yahoo plus guys killing and kidnapping enjoy their lives. Funny Nigerians
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by ENG1110: 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
This is what happens when police recruits only riff raffs
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by davillian(m): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
khalhokage:
Lol, the same Yahoo boys that have SARS as security personnel?

This is speculation, rumour or hear say I personally know who I'm talking about, we went to the same secondary school.

He always drives around with two armed SARS operative in his car.

Keep deceiving yourself.
Bro you no lie. @all.
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by obo389(m): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
A responsible government should start looking into all these allegations and finding a lasting solution to all these thiefs called SARS.
It's either they should be banned or overhauled

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by olowobaba10: 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
YOU MUST BE ONE OF THEM OR YOU ARE AN ACCOMPLCE
olapluto:
All these people demonizing SARS are suspicious. SARS may have bad eggs, but this social media assault on them is beginning to look suspicious. One guy has already been exposed as a criminal on Twitter after her posted a count details claiming SARS extorted him.

End SARS and let Yahoo plus guys killing and kidnapping enjoy their lives. Funny Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by davillian(m): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
If the police can do this then Sars would do more.

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by ENG1110: 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
MadCow1:

Wrong.. One works for the Government, the other is in the private sector.

Word
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by 2shure: 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
did u buy from aboki
hw did u know its real gold
Bolaji299:
About an hour ago.. Some SARS officer chased me and a friend at sabo, ogbomoso just because they saw us buying gold chain. Luckily we escaped their brutality but damn I can't even breath properly since then... Buhari pls end SARS right now.. Students can't even move around without being scared of harassment.
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by purplekayc(m): 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
Edopesin:
Na Every Youth Be Yahoo Boy For Their Eye
they're not well educated that's why.
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by maasoap(m): 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
openmine:
Going by the acronym SARS(Special Anti-Robbery Squad)
You would expect to see intelligent and educated folks there...
If a SARS member doesn't even know a simple OMG, then I wonder how we intend to have an intelligence squad to fight crime and terrorism with some of these illiterates hiding by that name.....
Lol. They knew what it means, of course.
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by 989900: 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
SPECIAL ADVANCED ROBBERY SQUAD (SARS).
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by frank202012: 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
Digriz:
Tnk your stars,had it been in a secluded area they would have killed you just for the iphone.

the guy don't knw how does idiots waste ppl in this con3

he was very lucky....
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by coolh3ad(m): 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
uzohrome:
I was also stopped at apple junction festac town, I spent 4 hours with them but I refused to give them I dime, my iphone 6 was ceased and I was asked to provide the access to the phone I gave them the pasword but they said where did I get the money to buy iphone, I was just laughing, how much is iphone 6 I had to login to my clickbank account and that day alone I have made almost $600 , I told them I can afford to buy iphone 6 every day if I wish. Later they said after delaying me for hours that I should find them something, I told them I have but one dime from me will not get to you guys. They think every body online is into illegal things. Is better npf scrab the unit.

No bi SARS stop you my brother.....

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Realhommie(m): 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
abrahym:

Bro I understand.. I was held by Sars for 40 minutes cos I'm using an iPhone.. My wife was sick and I took to hospital.. On our way back this men looking so dirty stopped us.. She even told them she is very sick and needed rest.. They held me for 40 minutes because I'm using an iPhone, when passers saw that my wife is very weak. They became very angry and order Sars to allow I and my wife leave
You can imagine, I honestly do not understand how we sunk so low in this country.. #Terrible

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by maasoap(m): 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
well whoever is supportive of this SARS plague is either a bittered or delusional person...SARS has to stop...I wish that whatever triggers rage in people should quickly trigger our youths to rampage To revolt against this menace..

The last Time i visited Nigeria,immediately at the airport my friends and family told me i should mind areas to go in lagos and that i can wear jewelries especially because they know I'm short fused especially when i know people are stupid..I have a zero tolerance for police force even if I'm from a military family..They are dull,dirty and cons in all spheres..

In festac,badagry,satellite and other areas as a young man once u driving an honda accord from 2010 model u are a yahoo guy...

Well i blame the cowardice of my people coupled with the gross illiteracy, capitalized upon by our judiciary system..

Why would a police officer ask for ur phone code,bank statement and if you have a balance that is more than they can imagine because no young man should be ok...Then you are robbed in their vans legally...

At every stop they have an IT guy that is so dull and smart... Dull because if you using gmail and call apps u are fraudulent ..Smart because they can dismantle your phone indept..

I just despise them because they made me miss my flight and i had to buy a new ticket at the airport for over 600k as i was late for checking and the airport officials weren't buying any of my stories...

I hate SARS!!!!
That was just to frame you up. Every act of unintelligency by them is just a drama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Realhommie(m): 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
coolh3ad:

No bi SARS stop you my brother.....
Na ordinary Mopol stop am truly, coz SARS wey we know, hmmmmmmm.. Lol
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by summerflame(m): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
olapluto:

I pray u and your family get harass bY SARS someday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by masks(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
Had an experience with two SARS guys...@ the end of the day they ended up telling me that I should thank God I had an uncle connected so highly..if not they would have dealt with me..hate those demons with passion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nigeria government and their uniforms agencies are fantastically corrupt.

Nigeria police force is the worst on the whole world -world reports.

#ENDSARS.
#ENDNIGERIAPOLICE
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by GavelSlam: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
olapluto:

When something such as this trends in Naija you know something sinister is brewing.
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by khalhokage(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
davillian:

Bro you no lie. @all.

I dey tell you, when i see am, I no even dey surprised, for my mind I just talk say "well Na Nigeria be this".
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Mjjordan(m): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
I knew it...its time to #EndSARS they harassed me once...and ever since I hated them...Delayed me for more than 6hours even when I wasn't with cash They checked my account balance then took me to a nearby ATM machine To withdraw all The money left For them.. I had to coz it was late and I was scared that they might even take my life if I don't comply....wicked souls.. not every guy with a laptop is into yahoo Yahoo...they are the real criminals

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by olapluto(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
summerflame:
I pray u and your family get harass bY SARS someday
Save the prayer for yourself. I have met and interacted with SARS with no problem. I come from a family of proud policemen who served Nigeria deligently.
If you think ending SARS will solve police brutality issues in Nigeria, then I'm sorry for you. We might as well end Nigerian Army because some soldiers beat civilians.
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by centboy123456(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
Yoruba2humble:
Na so dey enter one of my friends room, and saw him watching film and dey come talk say him dey do video call with oyibo...
Na so d guy spend like 3days for cell...
Person wey no get beards before he go, come back with beards
#ENDSARS

lol ho much he cum.baill he self na
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by centboy123456(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
uzohrome:
I was also stopped at apple junction festac town, I spent 4 hours with them but I refused to give them I dime, my iphone 6 was ceased and I was asked to provide the access to the phone I gave them the pasword but they said where did I get the money to buy iphone, I was just laughing, how much is iphone 6 I had to login to my clickbank account and that day alone I have made almost $600 , I told them I can afford to buy iphone 6 every day if I wish. Later they said after delaying me for hours that I should find them something, I told them I have but one dime from me will not get to you guys. They think every body online is into illegal things. Is better npf scrab the unit.

600$ guy u fit help me show me the way abeg I dey lagos too abeg bros
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by eluquenson(m): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
It is not possible to end SARS, we can't endure the unending atrocities and crime that will be so prevalent in our society.

The best is to reorganize the unit by forcefully redeploying some unscrupulous officers among them.
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Bolaji299(m): 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
2shure:
did u buy from aboki
hw did u know its real gold

Na only the gold you see for the matter wey dey ground....

I'm suspecting you are one of them SARS

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by 2shure: 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
wetin b ab
Bolaji299:

Ab
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Ancientboy(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
uzohrome:
Boss,please help a brother, what business is that?
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
olapluto:

Save the prayer for yourself. I have met and interacted with SARS with no problem. I come from a family of proud policemen who served Nigeria deligently.
If you think ending SARS will solve police brutality issues in Nigeria, then I'm sorry for you. We might as well end Nigerian Army because some soldiers beat civilians.
keep quiet there,because u re benefiting from ur family who are SARS and into extortion why won't u side with dem,ur kind are d problems we have in dix country.can d whole citizens calling for their scrapping be wrong at d same time.I don't know how people feel comfortable talking rubbish in public opinion because they directly benefit from what affects others. I am waiting for ur reply so that I can talk sense into ur daft skull ewu.

8 Likes

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
GavelSlam:

When something such as this trends in Naija you know something sinister is brewing.

#Proscribe SARS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) / Burial Of UNIJOS Student, Shedrach Kums Shot Dead By Soldier / Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.