Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 (12210 Views)

Everton Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 10th December 2023 / Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by iluvpomo(m): 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ghnaija:
This one no worth penalty Chelsea fans now
This is what happens when your club has never won an EPL title in your lifetime.... your club is playing, yet you will be dreaming/talking of Chelsea ... grin

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by openmine(m): 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
Guys chill the season is still long....

Why blame klopp.....?

Did U blame klopp when we were blowing teams apart with 3+ goals?

Salah was tired having played full 90 minutes against spartak...
Aside that,salah was a marked man and would have gotten an injury.... pacey players like mane and salah can be injury prone!

Klopp is trying to manage his creative players and ensure there is no exhaustion or burn out!

Dese players ain't machines....they need rest!

I won't be surprised if mane doesn't start the next game!

Yes we sud have started d "fab 4 " but I have to admit that Everton came wit a soild game plan..close mark salah and mane while they pack d bus....and sadly it worked out!

hopefully,we can wrap up 3 points in the next match against westbrom!

No blames pls

#YNWA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by iluvpomo(m): 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
passyhansome:
Three certainties in life:

1️⃣ Death
2️⃣ Taxes
3️⃣ Dejan Lovren Defensive Error
grin grin grin

Come oh, how you come chuk that special text??
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by oloriooko(m): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
Liverpool coach shot himself in the foot benching Coutinho and Fermino and subing MoSalah
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by jaszplus12(m): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
kai! good chance to have stepped up on precious points....all the same YNWA!
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by plessis: 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
Where una Don see madrid bench Ronaldo or barca bench Messi for El classico?.....

When we conceded, he quickly put in coutinho... .

How can we progress when we're busy deceiving ourselves

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by mukina2: 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
Keneking:
Mukina2 prediction confirmed...

Moves to Man Utd thread grin grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by meetchandus(m): 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
openmine:

Why blame klopp.....?

Aside that,salah was a marked man and would have gotten an injury.... pacey players like mane and salah can be injury prone!

Klopp is trying to manage his creative players and ensure there is no exhaustion or burn out!

Yes we sud have started d "fab 4 " but I have to admit that Everton came wit a soild game plan..close mark salah and mane while they pack d bus....and sadly it worked out!

No blames pls

#YNWA

Well said bro.Klopp is not to blame at all.Mane should take major blame for not passing late in the first half when he had 3 players free to his right.

The referee awarded a soft penalty as we have seen many of those incidents ignored in the EPL.

Looking forward to the next game although this draw is hard to accept considering how well Liverpool played today.

###YNWA...

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by Blackops(m): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
this game dey pain me sha.

Frustration, rotation and fine margins – 5 talking points from Liverpool 1-1 Everton

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2017/12/frustration-rotation-impassable-joe-gomez-5-talking-points-liverpool-1-1-everton/
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by arootech: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
klopp decision not to make changes at the right time cost liverpool the three point... At first, he unjustifiably dropped two of the most in-form liverpool attackers... And he later went on to dropped salah instead solanke who was tired and totally out of the game.. Untill klopp start making the right decision at the right time, liverpool will continue to drop point in a game like this, and may even miss out on champions league qualification.. Even if klopp has a policy of rotating his team to keep them fresh, it shouldn't be in a derby game like this where all the fans want their team to win at all cost... Just hope u learn from ur mistake this time..........
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by Adasun(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mtcheew
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 11, 2017
openmine:

Why blame klopp.....?

No blames pls

#YNWA
no wonder u people can never win pan not to talk of league or cup keep rotating your key players...good and fit players don't need rest after all they are still 25 years and below the best age for a football player experience wise and fitness wise..Liverpool never rested gerrad Torres even Cristiano ronaldo don't need rest u dare not rest in games like this... is 3 - 4 days not even too much for players below 25 years to rest... later some coaches will be calling their players world class players and yet the so called world class players like coutinho de bruyne need to rest...nonsense..why are they being paid foolish klopp...keep changing team
.klopp is a big fool season never reach midway u dey rotate becos December period dey mumu
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 11, 2017
plessis:
Where una Don see madrid bench Ronaldo or barca bench Messi for El classico?.....

When we conceded, he quickly put in coutinho... .

How can we progress when we're busy deceiving ourselves
true talk even Suarez ..yeye natu klopp..if I were to be coutinho first thing Monday morning in his office why was I benched did I tell u I was tired

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by openmine(m): 3:57am On Dec 11, 2017
sprintscr7:

no wonder u people can never win pan not to talk of league or cup keep rotating your key players...good and fit players don't need rest after all they are still 25 years and below the best age for a football player experience wise and fitness wise..Liverpool never rested gerrad Torres even Cristiano ronaldo don't need rest u dare not rest in games like this... is 3 - 4 days not even too much for players below 25 years to rest... later some coaches will be calling their players world class players and yet the so called world class players like coutinho de bruyne need to rest...nonsense..why are they being paid foolish klopp...keep changing team
.klopp is a big fool season never reach midway u dey rotate becos December period dey mumu
My problem with ur likes is that u have very poor memory or not a student of history....

Let's even go back to d days of Torres and Gerard.... Due to the demands of league games and champions league,Torres and Gerard kept visiting the treatment table either to treat one injury or the other....and not just them,the likes of zabi Alonso,benayoune were featured almost every match without a replacement and injury set in....dat season we lost d league to united who were criticized for rotating their squad... and Liverpool lost d champions league at d semi.....

The following season,benitez still didn't did learn from his past....He still fielded the same players week in week out and what happened..Gerard and Torres got sidelined by a long injury dat season.....We didn't even qualify from the group stages and we ended up finishing below 4th position....

Now let me tell u wat happened last season around this period,if U are not aware or U just want to be choosy...due to exhaustion and over labouring of star players like countinho, de Byrne and others in the league,most of them got exhausted or lost form or got lengthy injury spell esp de Byrne who had to play both champions league and league...and wat happened to man city last season? From "championship clear favorites" to "top 4 challengers"!

And who won the league last season? Chelsea! Did they play a champions league football last season? No....
So what has happened to them this season? Why are they losing matches that they could have easily won? loss of form,exhaustion, injury etc

....Mark my words,if guardiola keeps playing de Byrne week in week out including midweek,de bryne's body will collapse and a long injury will set in....and man city may just start free falling like last season....

Looking at the game yesterday, had Mane not become selfish or carried away,we would have been coasting home with 3 goals and Everton would have been out of sight by 1st half....Wen U don't score and the game remains just a single goal,the longer it goes the more Everton would think dat they had a chance...and Everton played absolutely nothing to even deserve a draw!

I know every one is angry because we drew against Everton,but what if klopp had followed ur advise and fielded the so called fab 4 and one of them got injured during the match and its discovered that it will be lenghty,Would U have the guts to blame kloop again for not resting his players?

I don't know if U are a fan or U just want to claim U are one....But if U are,let me ask U where U were wen we were brushing teams aside wit 3+ goals without d "fab 4" starting,Did U make this complain or called Kloop a fool?

Get by ur club side and support....If U can't do that,then find another club that fits Ur description....As for me and myself,I will keep supporting #Lfc and Kloop With or without a "pan" like U early said!

#YNWA

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by openmine(m): 5:13am On Dec 11, 2017
One thing most ignorant fans are yet to get a firm grip on is that the English premiership match schedules are totally different from that of other leagues....

While other leagues are making preparations for the Christmas holidays,The English premiership is still on.....

The worse part is that U have at least 3-4 matches in a week during the month of December which can take a toll on the players....

This is one of the reasons why the German,Italian,French and Spanish league club sides are always in the finals of the champions league!

By the time these players from the English premiership go through the overloaded December fixtures,at least 60% of them will either be exhausted or injured no thanks to the brilliant idea of the English FA to keep overloading fixtures to the detriment of players who are no machines!

The worse part is that instead of fans to complain about the fixture overload by the FA,they start blaming coaches for improvising...and trying to manage their players esp their star players.....

in conclusion, I think in the foreseeable future,clubs should start demanding that the FA review their heavy match schedules...Cos its seriously hampering their chances of having a successful champions league campaign compared to other top leagues in Europe!
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by ruveb: 11:06am On Dec 11, 2017
CAMPAIGN BC for NL front page and NL replies

With Your E-Commerce Website
Every visitor is a potential customer!

Get Professional Ecommerce For Your Business for

N53,999 (Guaranteed that You Cant Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

Come with INCREDIBLE full features

Your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
openmine:

My problem with ur likes is that u have very poor memory or not a student of history....

Let's even go back to d days of Torres and Gerard.... Due to the demands of league games and champions league,Torres and Gerard kept visiting the treatment table either to treat one injury or the other....and not just them,the likes of zabi Alonso,benayoune were featured almost every match without a replacement and injury set in....dat season we lost d league to united who were criticized for rotating their squad... and Liverpool lost d champions league at d semi.....

The following season,benitez still didn't did learn from his past....He still fielded the same players week in week out and what happened..Gerard and Torres got sidelined by a long injury dat season.....We didn't even qualify from the group stages and we ended up finishing below 4th position....

Now let me tell u wat happened last season around this period,if U are not aware or U just want to be choosy...due to exhaustion and over labouring of star players like countinho, de Byrne and others in the league,most of them got exhausted or lost form or got lengthy injury spell esp de Byrne who had to play both champions league and league...and wat happened to man city last season? From "championship clear favorites" to "top 4 challengers"!

And who won the league last season? Chelsea! Did they play a champions league football last season? No....
So what has happened to them this season? Why are they losing matches that they could have easily won? loss of form,exhaustion, injury etc

....Mark my words,if guardiola keeps playing de Byrne week in week out including midweek,de bryne's body will collapse and a long injury will set in....and man city may just start free falling like last season....

Looking at the game yesterday, had Mane not become selfish or carried away,we would have been coasting home with 3 goals and Everton would have been out of sight by 1st half....Wen U don't score and the game remains just a single goal,the longer it goes the more Everton would think dat they had a chance...and Everton played absolutely nothing to even deserve a draw!

I know every one is angry because we drew against Everton,but what if klopp had followed ur advise and fielded the so called fab 4 and one of them got injured during the match and its discovered that it will be lenghty,Would U have the guts to blame kloop again for not resting his players?

I don't know if U are a fan or U just want to claim U are one....But if U are,let me ask U where U were wen we were brushing teams aside wit 3+ goals without d "fab 4" starting,Did U make this complain or called Kloop a fool?

Get by ur club side and support....If U can't do that,then find another club that fits Ur description....As for me and myself,I will keep supporting #Lfc and Kloop With or without a "pan" like U early said!

#YNWA
with all this long epistle u wrote i cant spot any sense there....same way mourinho rested his players when Chelsea won in 2005 frank lampard didn't even miss a match nonsense and guardiola this season Oga go and sleep I have been supporting united for long under fergie and we didn't rotate our key players sir giggs and Ronaldo were always playing same with Beckham who Ronaldo replaced..at rotating full backs and probably a midfielder who isn't that key is acceptable not phillipe coutinho...if he is injured fine but even u can get injury from training..Oga next time u talk apply ur sense well..do ur research and asked Chelsea why ranieri was sacked he was even nicknamed "tinkerman" becos of his stupid rotation..same reason he got sacked at Leicester.. how can I have a team and I cannot boast of our starting eleven over 65 changes to the starting eleven of Liverpool after just 16 games..is that one a coach or roachtator..if ur team continue like this u will not win "PAN"..no wonder coutinho wants to leave good players don't need rubbish rest..if u are good u are good...Sanchez whether u play him everyday he will deliver if u sabi ball u sabi ball forget all those nonsense rotation why are they training then
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by openmine(m): 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
sprintscr7:

with all this long epistle u wrote i cant spot any sense there....same way mourinho rested his players when Chelsea won in 2005 frank lampard didn't even miss a match nonsense and guardiola this season Oga go and sleep I have been supporting united for long under fergie and we didn't rotate our key players sir giggs and Ronaldo were always playing same with Beckham who Ronaldo replaced..

Then U are not a manutd fan or U started watching their matches from 2005...lol

Like i said,U are a very poor historian of the English prem....During the time of manutd glory days,manutd has two solid set of teams that can win the title back to back and even win d champions league....

in midfield,he had the likes of Roy Keane,Nicky Butt,Paul scholes,and other stellar midfielders to rotate their squad.

What about the attack? U had Dwight Yorke,Andy Cole,teddy sheringham,super sub Ole Gunnar Solskjær competing for the attack....should I talk about the defence?

If u check the glory days of manutd,U will discover that fergie can easily use any of his players either first or fringe players cos they were that Good and it was so easy to rotate d squad!

If u think am lying go and find out from the net if during the glory days of Roy Keane,teddy sheringham team if they started all the premier league matches from start to finish including champions league and Fa cup!

U mentioned Chelsea and I ask....when did they finally win the league? was it before or after their exit from the champions league dat year?

Since U have exposed ur club identity,Let me ask why U are taking panadol for another club's head ache....?

No wonder U talk like this because no loyal #Lfc fan will talk trash about kloop!

Please go transfer ur apparent anger towards ur bus-packing,cowardly coach aka mourinho who keeps making a mockery of the manutd club badge every day!

I even heard he shamefully wen to Manchester city's dressing room to tell dem to reduce deir celebration ....Hahahahaha

Our master tactician coach kloop is excellent and great and we like him like that!

Go lick ur wounds manutd fans....and mind ur own business!
#YNWA
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
openmine:

Then U are not a manutd fan or U started watching their matches from 2005...lol

Like i said,U are a very poor historian of the English prem....During the time of manutd glory days,manutd has two solid set of teams that can win the title back to back and even win d champions league....

in midfield,he had the likes of Roy Keane,Nicky Butt,Paul scholes,and other stellar midfielders to rotate their squad.

What about the attack? U had Dwight Yorke,Andy Cole,teddy sheringham,super sub Ole Gunnar Solskjær competing for the attack....should I talk about the defence?

If u check the glory days of manutd,U will discover that fergie can easily use any of his players either first or fringe players cos they were that Good and it was so easy to rotate d squad!

If u think am lying go and find out from the net if during the glory days of Roy Keane,teddy sheringham team if they started all the premier league matches from start to finish including champions league and Fa cup!

U mentioned Chelsea and I ask....when did they finally win the league? was it before or after their exit from the champions league dat year?

Since U have exposed ur club identity,Let me ask why U are taking panadol for another club's head ache....?

No wonder U talk like this because no loyal #Lfc fan will talk trash about kloop!

Please go transfer ur apparent anger towards ur bus-packing,cowardly coach aka mourinho who keeps making a mockery of the manutd club badge every day!

I even heard he shamefully wen to Manchester city's dressing room to tell dem to reduce deir celebration ....Hahahahaha

Our master tactician coach kloop is excellent and great and we like him like that!

Go lick ur wounds manutd fans....and mind ur own business!
#YNWA

Oga where u dey watch ur ball from dey dere dey talk rubbish Yorke and Andy Cole were our strikers teddy shringham and ole gunner (baby face assassin) were subs just like saha sub even the guy sef dey get injury ole gunner was injured we even brought herinkh larsson to come and strike for man utd for short period for van nistelrooy there was a time ruud van nistelrooy was the only striker alongside Rooney we had to play 4-3-3 for most of the season even before Rooney came sef... no dey talk nonsense for here..
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by openmine(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
sprintscr7:

.Oga next time u talk apply ur sense well..do ur research and asked Chelsea why ranieri was sacked he was even nicknamed "tinkerman" becos of his stupid rotation..same reason he got sacked at Leicester.. how can I have a team and I cannot boast of our starting eleven over 65 changes to the starting eleven of Liverpool after just 16 games..is that one a coach or roachtator..if ur team continue like this u will not win "PAN"..no wonder coutinho wants to leave good players don't need rubbish rest..if u are good u are good...Sanchez whether u play him everyday he will deliver if u sabi ball u sabi ball forget all those nonsense rotation why are they training then

lol
Now I know why ur likes are called emotional fans....
When U watch matches with ur emotions,U lose sight of sum little details
Raneiri was not sacked due to his rotation...He was fired because he never had d mindset of a winner,a tactical edge,and a man management skill to control his top and over paid players!

Raneri lacked the ability to play to a players strength!
That's why he lost against the last Monaco during d champions league!

Today things have changed....Every good team now has at least two players for a position!
like I explained initially,these changes are needed in case a player loses form or get a lengthy injury!

Take a look at manutd....if Bailly and Jones were fit,those defenders like linderlof or smalling won't even be on d pitch!
Now take away pogba either through injury or suspension and u have no team!

As for countinho,u no dey him head and he can go when he wants to....We still have super players dat can fit into that position without sweat.... Kloop is making a team and not an individual!

Like I said,stop taking panadol for another person's headache....go and bother ur self with ur cowardly,bus-packing,negative manager....I guess he is doing so well for manutd fans? Hahahahaha

#YNWA
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by openmine(m): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
sprintscr7:

Oga where u dey watch ur ball from dey dere dey talk rubbish Yorke and Andy Cole were our strikers teddy shringham and ole gunner (baby face assassin) were subs just like saha sub even the guy sef dey get injury ole gunner was injured we even brought herinkh larsson to come and strike for man utd for short period for van nistelrooy there was a time ruud van nistelrooy was the only striker alongside Rooney we had to play 4-3-3 for most of the season even before Rooney came sef... no dey talk nonsense for here..
Why am I even having dis discussion with U wen u can't comprehend simple grammar....

Yes u had Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke....I have asked u....if they played all the fa premier matches and all the champions league matches too....?

dere were matches Andy Cole didn't start either due to loss of form or injury or rotation!

I do know Dwight Yorke and Cole are the main strikers,but they didn't play all the matches in all the competitions!
There were matches teddy started and there are matches ole started!

U have an internet,go check what am saying and stop embarrassing urself here!
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
openmine:

lol
Now I know why ur likes are called emotional fans....
When U watch matches with ur emotions,U lose sight of sum little details
Raneiri was not sacked due to his rotation...He was fired because he never had d mindset of a winner,a tactical edge,and a man management skill to control his top and over paid players!

Raneri lacked the ability to play to a players strength!
That's why he lost against the last Monaco during d champions league!

Today things have changed....Every good team now has at least two players for a position!
like I explained initially,these changes are needed in case a player loses form or get a lengthy injury!

Take a look at manutd....if Bailly and Jones were fit,those defenders like linderlof or smalling won't even be on d pitch!
Now take away pogba either through injury or suspension and u have no team!

As for countinho,u no dey him head and he can go when he wants to....We still have super players dat can fit into that position without sweat.... Kloop is making a team and not an individual!

Like I said,stop taking panadol for another person's headache....go and bother ur self with ur cowardly,bus-packing,negative manager....I guess he is doing so well for manutd fans? Hahahahaha

#YNWA
I started watching football from a very young age that is quite remarkable for at age 13 I have been analyzing football talking tactics with older people so as for ranieri u are right about that Chelsea wanted more energy from their and they went for mourinho but had he been he didn't rotate and won the league.. he would av still remained at Chelsea..though I like ranieri and knew he would strive at Leicester but he brought out the best in Vardy, Mahrez, Hasseblaink, But he doesn't sign overwhelming players he loves blacks...his tactics his old fashioned Italian way counter attacks which players didn't like that much they got fed up...am a united fan who bitterly advocate for mourinho' sack I don't like his mannerism and approach he is lazy manager in my opinion always waiting for opposition to make mistakes so that u can score..manage big teams like Huddersfield and burnley.. although he is the best coach in the world when it comes to defending then u can talk of simeone..even with 7 men he would defend...he craves for clean sheets and serial wins 1-0 2-0...now that football has really changed different systems and approach being laid by this young managers is giving headache that's why mourinho can never be special one again...sorry oo am a bonafide united fan but don't like mourinho one bit
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by openmine(m): 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
@sprintscr7

Spare a thought for Tottenham who kept using the same players for the premiership and champions league!

The coach refused to rest some of his burn out and tired players!

What was the result?
They lost to an average Leicester city and drew against a lowly Watford....
That's when the coach decided to rest the likes of harry Kane!
but the damage has been done...
Tottenham lost the 3rd spot and are now dragging with arsenal for the 5th spot!

When U have a pool of players to choose from esp in a tight and congested league like d English premiership,u need more Dan one player in a position and rotation is a must to get the best out of ur top players!
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by openmine(m): 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
sprintscr7:

I started watching football from a very young age that is quite remarkable for at age 13 I have been analyzing football talking tactics with older people so as for ranieri u are right about that Chelsea wanted more energy from their and they went for mourinho but had he been he didn't rotate and won the league.. he would av still remained at Chelsea..though I like ranieri and knew he would strive at Leicester but he brought out the best in Vardy, Mahrez, Hasseblaink, But he doesn't sign overwhelming players he loves blacks...his tactics his old fashioned Italian way counter attacks which players didn't like that much they got fed up...am a united fan who bitterly advocate for mourinho' sack I don't like his mannerism and approach he is lazy manager in my opinion always waiting for opposition to make mistakes so that u can score..manage big teams like Huddersfield and burnley.. although he is the best coach in the world when it comes to defending then u can talk of simeone..even with 7 men he would defend...he craves for clean sheets and serial wins 1-0 2-0...now that football has really changed different systems and approach being laid by this young managers is giving headache that's why mourinho can never be special one again...sorry oo am a bonafide united fan but don't like mourinho one bit
I understand ur anger bro....
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
openmine:
@sprintscr7

Spare a thought for Tottenham who kept using the same players for the premiership and champions league!

The coach refused to rest some of his burn out and tired players!

What was the result?
They lost to an average Leicester city and drew against a lowly Watford....
That's when the coach decided to rest the likes of harry Kane!
but the damage has been done...
Tottenham lost the 3rd spot and are now dragging with arsenal for the 5th spot!

When U have a pool of players to choose from esp in a tight and congested league like d English premiership,u need more Dan one player in a position and rotation is a must to get the best out of ur top players!
I would like to meet u in person u just like my brother we could argue all day talking about football that even my septuagenarian dad is attimes furious about if we are around together...back to the point so losing to sides manage by Claude puel with bags of experience and dropping points against an attacking Marco Silva side is know a crime..Leicester ex champions are a club u are rubbishing here..maybe westham did not beat Chelsea Crystal palace got their first points from Chelsea..it seems u don't fully understand EPL..EPL is for no lazy players oo..that's why city are winning they are ready to die on the pitch...Chelsea were like that last season..imagine michy batshayi romancing water bottle because of cold...modern football is becoming shit.. so Liverpool that rested players were they able to beat Everton talk oo..when Almighty barca won LA liga and the champions league they did not rest Guardiola doesn't rest his key players I have known him for that...ask simeone he doesn't rest his players...Why are they being paid to come and play today and not play 2mao bullshiit... because they are tired..any reasonable coach will not put £180,000 a week player on the bench who is very key to the team against a team like Everton because of fatigue...we injected Rooney so that he could play against Bayern and it worked only for stupid Rafael to be sent off...Liverpool injected Torres and beat us..Ronaldinho played with one leg and made sure barca overcame chelsea..I know the spirit behind that thing called ball...my last comment am done arguing with u...
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by openmine(m): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
sprintscr7:
I would like to meet u in person u just like my brother we could argue all day talking about football that even my septuagenarian dad is attimes furious about if we are around together...back to the point so losing to sides manage by Claude puel with bags of experience and dropping points against an attacking Marco Silva side is know a crime..Leicester ex champions are a club u are rubbishing here..maybe westham did not beat Chelsea Crystal palace got their first points from Chelsea..it seems u don't fully understand EPL..EPL is for no lazy players oo..that's why city are winning they are ready to die on the pitch...Chelsea were like that last season..imagine michy batshayi romancing water bottle because of cold...modern football is becoming shit.. so Liverpool that rested players were they able to beat Everton talk oo..when Almighty barca won LA liga and the champions league they did not rest Guardiola doesn't rest his key players I have known him for that...ask simeone he doesn't rest his players...Why are they being paid to come and play today and not play 2mao bullshiit... because they are tired..any reasonable coach will not put £180,000 a week player on the bench who is very key to the team against a team like Everton because of fatigue...we injected Rooney so that he could play against Bayern and it worked only for stupid Rafael to be sent off...Liverpool injected Torres and beat us..Ronaldinho played with one leg and made sure barca overcame chelsea..I know the spirit behind that thing called ball...my last comment am done arguing with u...
bro watch Tottenham after they dismantled Madrid....
They were in form esp away from home....The likes of leceister city and Watford were no match for them!
But like I said,when U keep playing the same team week in,week out...Ur players will burn out easily esp the pact players....

Its different in other leagues in Europe esp Spain....There is no match midweek hence messi and Suarez can have a rest while their own counterparts in English will be preparing for a match on Tuesday or Wednesday...Do u see the difference?

Secondly,while messi and Suarez will be spending the Christmas and new year with family,the likes of lukaku,pogba,harry Kane and countinho or hazard will still be sweating it out on the pitch....

No wonder its been difficult for English club sides to even reach the semis....Check the leagues that have been in d finals...U will know wat am talking about!

Yes Torres was good but was overused same as Gerard and other key players!
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
openmine:

bro watch Tottenham after they dismantled Madrid....
They were in form esp away from home....The likes of leceister city and Watford were no match for them!
But like I said,when U keep playing the same team week in,week out...Ur players will burn out easily esp the pact players....

Its different in other leagues in Europe esp Spain....There is no match midweek hence messi and Suarez can have a rest while their own counterparts in English will be preparing for a match on Tuesday or Wednesday...Do u see the difference?

Secondly,while messi and Suarez will be spending the Christmas and new year with family,the likes of lukaku,pogba,harry Kane and countinho or hazard will still be sweating it out on the pitch....

No wonder its been difficult for English club sides to even reach the semis....Check the leagues that have been in d finals...U will know wat am talking about!

Yes Torres was good but was overused same as Gerard and other key players!
why didn't c ronaldo gerrad kuyt rooney.. matic azipilicueta lukaku ibrahimovic david luiz kane sterling burn out..have u ever played football and I said am done but this ur comment really deserve answer..answer this question how do become a world class if ur coach keeps rotating u...answer oo
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by openmine(m): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
sprintscr7:

why didn't c ronaldo gerrad kuyt rooney.. matic azipilicueta lukaku ibrahimovic david luiz kane sterling burn out..have u ever played football and I said am done but this ur comment really deserve answer..answer this question how do become a world class if ur coach keeps rotating u...answer oo
Am glad u mentioned the likes of lukaku...
How many goals has he scored so far in all competition in d last 2 months?
Has lukaku been performing very well week in week out?

Zidane had to stomach sum guts to put ronaldo on the bench last season when he wasn't playing well due to burn out or loss of form or injury....

And besides,the Spanish league is not as congested or over loaded like d prem!
during Christmas,ronaldo is relaxing with family while players from the prem are playing....

These players ain't super humans....Do U think its easy to play premier league(a congested league) and champions league...then head to ur country and play international matches?

Bro even if U have been playing soccer,from the womb,U can't stand the stress esp if u r a key player for country and club!

Its funny u mentioned Gerard because he had to play almost every match for his club and country without replacement,and what was the result?
He keeps going in and out of form just like Torres did...
Injury set in and he didn't play some key games which we eventually lost or drew!

The other players u mentioned at one point in time could not cope with the tight schedule hence dey had loss of form or injury caved in!

in conclusion, I would like to inform u that there are some appeals to review the congested fixture and lower the burden on star players who sadly have to play week in week out to satisfy their insatiable fans!
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by openmine(m): 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
sprintscr7:

answer this question how do become a world class if ur coach keeps rotating u...answer oo

U can still be a world class player and still score if U are in good condition....The rotation will even help recover ur energy and make u play beta.....

A very good instance was wen salah was on the bench against stoke....but as he came in,he scored 2 goals as a sub!
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
openmine:

Am glad u mentioned the likes of lukaku...
How many goals has he scored so far in all competition in d last 2 months?
Has lukaku been performing very well week in week out?

Zidane had to stomach sum guts to put ronaldo on the bench last season when he wasn't playing well due to burn out or loss of form or injury....

And besides,the Spanish league is not as congested or over loaded like d prem!
during Christmas,ronaldo is relaxing with family while players from the prem are playing....

These players ain't super humans....Do U think its easy to play premier league(a congested league) and champions league...then head to ur country and play international matches?

Bro even if U have been playing soccer,from the womb,U can't stand the stress esp if u r a key player for country and club!

Its funny u mentioned Gerard because he had to play almost every match for his club and country without replacement,and what was the result?
He keeps going in and out of form just like Torres did...
Injury set in and he didn't play some key games which we eventually lost or drew!

The other players u mentioned at one point in time could not cope with the tight schedule hence dey had loss of form or injury caved in!

in conclusion, I would like to inform u that there are some appeals to review the congested fixture and lower the burden on star players who sadly have to play week in week out to satisfy their insatiable fans!
I watched Gareth Barry said something in his interview another evergreen player like Andrea pirlo who at 35 then was still playing every match he never dropped form..he said now that he is 36 he can't recover like while he was still younger that then it takes 2-3 days to recover then he is back in shape but now its 3-4 days..so what is strong with Morata and co that they cannot play 6 matches - 8 matches in 30 days in one one month divide 30/8 u have 3 and half days to rest any player complaining of fatigue level must be very stupid only if the coach plays u 90 after 90 minutes.. fergie did not rest ronaldo mourinho even hates it why does he have to rest pogba.. barca did not rest messi until now velvearde is slightly doing it with brain...u play 70 minutes as a player today next match 90 minutes next match 65 minutes next match 75 minutes then u complain of fatigue the player must be very stupid somebody 30 below complaining of fatigue is stupid and foolish... u don't play football so u don't know they have fitness expert who adjust their training regime if u don't know ibrahimovic doesn't rest same with Eto'o u can never become a world class if u don't play every game period Xavi Hernandez Pirlo Scholes never missed matches they play every time if they don't play u see it on their faces...bros I played football I understand if u don't play week in week out u won't be able to maintain ur physical shape if u keep resting with all this rotation u won't be in shape... I still repeat any coach rotating key players below 25 years whether injury prone or not is very stupid..u can rotate ur full backs its acceptable cuz they cover a lot the pitch..
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 by openmine(m): 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
sprintscr7:

I watched Gareth Barry said something in his interview another evergreen player like Andrea pirlo who at 35 then was still playing every match he never dropped form..he said now that he is 36 he can't recover like while he was still younger that then it takes 2-3 days to recover then he is back in shape but now its 3-4 days..so what is strong with Morata and co that they cannot play 6 matches - 8 matches in 30 days in one one month divide 30/8 u have 3 and half days to rest any player complaining of fatigue level must be very stupid only if the coach plays u 90 after 90 minutes.. fergie did not rest ronaldo mourinho even hates it why does he have to rest pogba.. barca did not rest messi until now velvearde is slightly doing it with brain...u play 70 minutes as a player today next match 90 minutes next match 65 minutes next match 75 minutes then u complain of fatigue the player must be very stupid somebody 30 below complaining of fatigue is stupid and foolish... u don't play football so u don't know they have fitness expert who adjust their training regime if u don't know ibrahimovic doesn't rest same with Eto'o u can never become a world class if u don't play every game period Xavi Hernandez Pirlo Scholes never missed matches they play every time if they don't play u see it on their faces...bros I played football I understand if u don't play week in week out u won't be able to maintain ur physical shape if u keep resting with all this rotation u won't be in shape... I still repeat any coach rotating key players below 25 years whether injury prone or not is very stupid..u can rotate ur full backs its acceptable cuz they cover a lot the pitch..
Bro I understand ur point but I must let U know that players are different and may need different measure to keep them in shape to avoid fatigue or injury....
let's take d case of morata....
Morata played against Newcastle,played against atletico and still played against west ham for full 90mins...even before these matches he has been playing....
Am sure u have heard d news that morata is now injured!

comparing players with others will totally be unfair...
Yes Every player no matter the stress level would want to play all matches but wat will it profit a coach to consistently field a player then lose him to a long-term injury!
Its up to the coach to manage every one and ensure dere is enough rest for every one....
The season is long and the last thing a coach needs now is an injury to his top players..

See what happened to Liverpool last season after it was announced that mane was not going to play till the end of the season....such news affected the team performance and if not by some stroke of luck,Liverpool would have been out of the top 4....

U used the pirlo example and I said pirlo plays for the Italian league that has a less demanding fixture..If juventus for instance have a champions league game on Tuesday,the Italian fa will reschedule deir match for Friday in order to give players enough days of rest..The league does play matches during Christmas period and resume late next year!
This is in stack contrast to the English premiership where players only go on break after the end of the season!

Leagues in France,Italy,Spain and German have very suitable league schedules unlike the English premiership!
That's why a pirlo or kaka can play all matches in all competition.... but let pirlo try it in the prem.....He won't only lose form but also visit the treatment table regularly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On Sunday 20th November 2011 / Liverpool Vs Watford (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.