Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,618 members, 7,840,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

How To Download Photos On Instagram - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Photos On Instagram (539 Views)

How To Capture, Edit And Post 3D Photos On Facebook. / How To See Photos On Facebook Via FB Lite – (freebasic Free Mode) / How To Download Photos And Videos From Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Photos On Instagram by basidoo(m): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
There are several ways but i will be talking on a few today. Lets get started:
1) Screenshot or record screen:

This can be done using a screenshot app on Windows called Greenshot. While you are on Instagram page using your pc’s browser. The most interesting part of this is that its not like the normal screenshot that you use on your pc. You are allowed to select the region to be screenshot-ed.

2) DownloadGram:

Step 1: Navigate to Instagram’s website.

Step 2: Find the Instagram picture you want to save and click on it.

Step 3: Copy the photo’s URL from the web address bar in your browser.
Step 4: Go to DownloadGram’s website https://downloadgram.com/.

Step 5: Input the photo’s URL into the box with the auto-generated Instagram link.

Step 6: Click the Download button. Then, click the resulting Download Picture button to save your image.

1) Instagram:

Maybe you would believe me now if i told you that you could download the picture using a simple trick.

Step 1: First of all, navigate to the picture you want to download using your pc.

Step 2: Right-click or control (ctrl)-click the photo, and then click View Page Source or equivalent.

Step 3: Locate the section that has “meta property” information (you can also find it by hitting control- or command-f and typing meta property into the search bar). Here, you’ll see a line of code that starts with <meta property=”og:image“.

Step 7: Copy the link that follows the “content=” after that meta property tag until you see a common photo extension, specifically JPG or PNG.

Step 8: Paste the link into your browser and hit Enter.

Step 9: You will be taken to a page with just the photo. Now, right-click or Ctrl-click the image, and select Save Image As to save the photo. Remember, respect the owners’ copyright.

Read more : https://techtip.com.ng/download-photos-instagram/
Re: How To Download Photos On Instagram by rsneha(f): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2018
basidoo:
There are several ways but i will be talking on a few today. Lets get started:
1) Screenshot or record screen:

This can be done using a screenshot app on Windows called Greenshot. While you are on Instagram page using your pc’s browser. The most interesting part of this is that its not like the normal screenshot that you use on your pc. You are allowed to select the region to be screenshot-ed.

2) DownloadGram:

Step 1: Navigate to Instagram’s website.

Step 2: Find the Instagram picture you want to save and click on it.

Step 3: Copy the photo’s URL from the web address bar in your browser.
Step 4: Go to DownloadGram’s website https://downloadgram.com/.

Step 5: Input the photo’s URL into the box with the auto-generated Instagram link.

Step 6: Click the Download button. Then, click the resulting Download Picture button to save your image.

1) Instagram:

Maybe you would believe me now if i told you that you could download the picture using a simple trick.

Step 1: First of all, navigate to the picture you want to download using your pc.

Step 2: Right-click or control (ctrl)-click the photo, and then click View Page Source or equivalent.

Step 3: Locate the section that has “meta property” information (you can also find it by hitting control- or command-f and typing meta property into the search bar). Here, you’ll see a line of code that starts with <meta property=”og:image“.

Step 7: Copy the link that follows the “content=” after that meta property tag until you see a common photo extension, specifically JPG or PNG.

Step 8: Paste the link into your browser and hit Enter.

Step 9: You will be taken to a page with just the photo. Now, right-click or Ctrl-click the image, and select Save Image As to save the photo. Remember, respect the owners’ copyright.

Read more : https://techtip.com.ng/download-photos-instagram/
Re: How To Download Photos On Instagram by investigator007: 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
i do use Instasave on my spark k7, it comes in handy too.

(1) (Reply)

Is Infinix Zero 4 Compatible With Ntel SIM Card ? / See How Much It Cost Samsung To Build Galaxy S9+ / Get Free MTN And 9mobile 2GB Data, Free Wireless Charger +6 Months 100% Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.