Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

How Nigeria Became Synonymous With Hot Money - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Nigeria Became Synonymous With Hot Money (14316 Views)

5 Profitable Hot Money Making Niches In Cryptocurrency / Hot !!! Money Making Ideas 2018 Latest Update / How To Get Financial Freedom This 2018: Free Hot Money Making Strategies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigeria Became Synonymous With Hot Money by Spanner4(m): 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin

How I was just rushing ........

Re: How Nigeria Became Synonymous With Hot Money by tollyboy5(m): 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
patani:

The comments shows most nairalander does not understand this write up. In other word, never take nairalander insults serious ( most are kids anyway) If you can not understand this, it shows you are still a baby interns of investment and equity creation. Can we have a forum for intellectuals on nairaland? @lalasticla (no one below age of 30 allowed to access)
Lolz dont let us discriminate we are all human. for those of you that don't understand they were just saying the boy should have not killed the snake so it would vomit cool money undecided but he killed it and it turn to hot money

3 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Became Synonymous With Hot Money by BlackAce31(m): 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
wellmax:
Dumb guys here on NL. Jambites maybe
And u think u re smart. Is it everyone here dat read economics or accounting? I'm a science student and never had anything to do with economics or accounting so how the hell am I suppose to understand what was written there? Maybe I should begin to dissect the holes in Andrew Wiles' original proof of Fermat's last theorem. Lets see how smart u re then

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigeria Became Synonymous With Hot Money by MPEROR: 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
Go make your money any which way .Hire someone who understands this JARGON to invest it for you and if he doesn't make you RICH kill him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigeria Became Synonymous With Hot Money by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
This is interesting!

Expect the inflow of hot money to reduce towards the electioneering period. Nigeria's capital market can be volatile.

You need to be smart.
Re: How Nigeria Became Synonymous With Hot Money by nNEOo(m): 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
BlackAce31:

And u think u re smart. Is it everyone here dat read economics or accounting? I'm a science student and never had anything to do with economics or accounting so how the hell am I suppose to understand what was written there? Maybe I should begin to dissect the holes in Andrew Wiles' original proof of Fermat's last theorem. Lets see how smart u re then

They way he'll be looking at you

2 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Became Synonymous With Hot Money by odigbosky(m): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
patani:

The comments shows most nairalander does not understand this write up. In other word, never take nairalander insults serious ( most are kids anyway) If you can not understand this, it shows you are still a baby interns of investment and equity creation. Can we have a forum for intellectuals on nairaland? @lalasticla (no one below age of 30 allowed to access)

how much you get

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Became Synonymous With Hot Money by odigbosky(m): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
BlackAce31:

Bros even me dn confuse
Ordinary Newtonian physics dy gimme headache not to mention wetin u jus talk so....No man b highland of knowledge ooooo

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Became Synonymous With Hot Money by encryptjay(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
To be honest, I didn't understand the post. Was thinking it's all these Yahoo boys they wanted to talk about.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Became Synonymous With Hot Money by Fatherly: 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
mcfynest:
Well, it all depends on the angle ypu are looking at it from ... However no matter tgr angle, Don't let this distract you from the fact that The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka Skidiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun- dun Poom, poom, you dun know

She said take off your jacket
I told her man's not hurt
Never hot

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Became Synonymous With Hot Money by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
Sanusi Lamido was responsible for opening the floodgates for hot air....ballooned the economy and pricked it with a pin....boom! Only problem is that it's now a cycle and the balloon is getting thinner each time,which makes it susceptible to....boom!
Re: How Nigeria Became Synonymous With Hot Money by Tedpgrass: 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
nairametrics:

https://nairametrics.com/hot-money-inflow-into-nigeria-where-it-started/

that explains a lot....
its not trickling to the grassroots n job. creation is in negative figs

what is being done about it though??
and Emefiele n Adeosun's plans on this..

The gravy train can only last so long

Re: How Nigeria Became Synonymous With Hot Money by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
BlackAce31:

Don't mind the he-goat. They forget some of us are engineers or scientists

3 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Became Synonymous With Hot Money by kniru: 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
bia nwokem, if u want to insult us tell us waka...which kain epistle be dis?

2 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Became Synonymous With Hot Money by mikolo80: 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
patani:

with all your intellect you don't know where investment threads are. I see

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Became Synonymous With Hot Money by Astuteleader(m): 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
Those of us who did political economy in school knows what hot money investment is all about. Don't quote me if you're trying to purchase jamb form.
Re: How Nigeria Became Synonymous With Hot Money by spartacus11(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
nairametrics:

Despite this acknowledgement, they had no option but to hope that the economy will remain in good shape, until at least, FDI’s start to pick up. As the crash in oil prices that began in the summer of 2014 ensued, hot money once again found its way out of Nigeria, policy makers reacted poorly; leading to a crash of the naira, deepening of the economic crisis and eventually a recession.

https://nairametrics.com/hot-money-inflow-into-nigeria-where-it-started/

To those who have sense, the above we already know

It is only zombie wailers who thinks that it is PMB that brought Recession
Re: How Nigeria Became Synonymous With Hot Money by AloyalNigerian(m): 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
patani:

Some of us ain't 30 yet but we know alot more than the supposed '30'. So, reconsider.
Re: How Nigeria Became Synonymous With Hot Money by donsamtex(m): 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nairabet i know. Nairametrics no so much. I use speed rush enter to see what hot money is all about only to find people speaking in tongues

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half / 91% Of Nigerian Importers Are Smugglers – Customs / AMCON To Sell Polaris Bank After 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.