Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

BEWARE OF DADDY Freeze He Is Under A Spell.!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BEWARE OF DADDY Freeze He Is Under A Spell.!!! (1148 Views)

Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze / Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala / The Error Of Daddy Freeze . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEWARE OF DADDY Freeze He Is Under A Spell.!!! by javakind: 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
first of all i will like to say that Daddy Freeze has a point about tithe and other Issues etc. But he has gotten it all wrong. that is One of the reason, i am saying that He is under a spell.

now i will list out some of my Opinion about this Tithe issues. Plz Be Patient and follow my Narration.

1.i think the Main Issues Here are, THE PRIEST, THE TITHE AND OFFERING, THERE MEANING AND IMPORTANCE AND WHY IT IS BEING OBSERVED, CHIKENA.

2. in the time of Adam and Eve, Satan came and told Eve that did God say that they should not Eat the
forbidden Fruit, He told Them that God had lied. He Satan was correct. If they eat of the fruit they would become gods and Good and Evil
But the lie there was that he led them to "Disobey" their maker. Beware and Be Wise.

3. if Freeze quoted Numbers 18 that talks about tithe. the First truth is that the Bible Mention the word TITHE and Even Offerings etc? But
now the problem is interpretation. Read Numbers 18vs 26....26"Moreover, you shall speak to the Levites and say to them, 'When you take from the sons of Israel the tithe which I have given you from them for your inheritance, then you shall present an offering from it to the LORD, a tithe of the tithe.

Now if u read that Scriptures, When the Levites has received all the tithes from Isreal, Then from the same Tithe they must also pay ten per cent from it. we are heading somewhere.....Now also, Read Numbers 18:21
"To the sons of Levi, behold, I have given all the tithe in Israel for an inheritance, in return for their service which they perform, the service of the tent of meeting.

So if you are saying why do pastors etc eat ur tithe, God said when u collect the tithe THEN IN RETURN RENDER SERVICE.....

Again in Matthew 23:23New International Version (NIV)

23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. You now see Jesus mention Tithe but was rebuking for neglect d other part of d law.

Knowledge is Power. WHAT FREEZE IS AGITATING FOR IS LIKE WHAT HAPPENED IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN. PLEASE READ UR BIBLE, FREEZE IS NOT AN AUTHORITY on Biblical Matters.

Now the Point No.

4.Now in the new Testment Jesus told us in Mathew 5:17 Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them.

what that means is that He Jesus came to make every one that believes in him a UNIVERSAL PRIEST. in 1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s own possession, to proclaim the virtues of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

with these Jesus decreed that let the greastest among you become a servant in other words a "PRIEST"

that is why Pastors collect tithes and others

5. i have tried a little to explain certain things a lot of People do not know, though they have their Bible,Which they do not read

6. DO NOT BE DECEIVE I TELL YOU A SPIRITUAL TRUTH ACCORDING TO BISHOP LEONARD UMUNNA A MAN OF GOD. NEXT YEAR IS ALSO A YEAR OF FINANCIAL ABUNDANCE
FOR MEN ALL OVER THE WORLD BECAUSE IT IS A NUMBER 9 YEAR. THE DEVIL HAS DEVICED WAYS TO BLOCK THESE FINANCIAL PROSPERITY COMING, WHETHER YOU BELIVE IT OR NOT TITHE IS ONE SURE WAY TO
GET THIS BLESSING AND ALSO KEEPING IT.

REMEMBER 2017 IS TOUGH FINANCIALLY, BUT THE COMING YEAR 2018 WILL EASE THE PAINS, AS IT IS WRIITTEN THOUGH WEEPING MAY ENDURE FOR A NIGHT JOY COMETH IN THE MORNING, LET THOSE THAT HAS HEARS LISTEN WHAT THE SPIRIT IS SAYING.

7. Beware how You Quote Scriptures, Why because the scriptures you quoted in Genesis may be Canceled in the Book of Romans.

8.Again the issues surrounding the Scriptures is Complicated, there are many books in history, but some people decided to hide so many books somewhere and now see one of the Problems it has generated.

9. Your Sincerely.....Toozealous......Collinscool......Multi-Man. Cheers

Re: BEWARE OF DADDY Freeze He Is Under A Spell.!!! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
Re: BEWARE OF DADDY Freeze He Is Under A Spell.!!! by SweetJoystick(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
Na you dey under spell pastor agent. Business go spoil for una soonest

3 Likes

Re: BEWARE OF DADDY Freeze He Is Under A Spell.!!! by javakind: 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
I am not Pastor. I am An Individual Like you. Truth is Truth, No matter how Bitter It is. Chikena My friend
Re: BEWARE OF DADDY Freeze He Is Under A Spell.!!! by duduade: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
So after all these long story your conclusion is what....
Re: BEWARE OF DADDY Freeze He Is Under A Spell.!!! by Spuggie: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
javakind:
first of all i will like to say that Daddy Freeze has a point about tithe and other Issues etc. But he has gotten it all wrong. that is One of the reason, i am saying that He is under a spell.

now i will list out some of my Opinion about this Tithe issues. Plz Be Patient and follow my Narration.

1.i think the Main Issues Here are, THE PRIEST, THE TITHE AND OFFERING, THERE MEANING AND IMPORTANCE AND WHY IT IS BEING OBSERVED, CHIKENA.

2. in the time of Adam and Eve, Satan came and told Eve that did God say that they should not Eat the
forbidden Fruit, He told Them that God had lied. He Satan was correct. If they eat of the fruit they would become gods and Good and Evil
But the lie there was that he led them to "Disobey" their maker. Beware and Be Wise.

3. if Freeze quoted Numbers 18 that talks about tithe. the First truth is that the Bible Mention the word TITHE and Even Offerings etc? But
now the problem is interpretation. Read Numbers 18vs 26....26"Moreover, you shall speak to the Levites and say to them, 'When you take from the sons of Israel the tithe which I have given you from them for your inheritance, then you shall present an offering from it to the LORD, a tithe of the tithe.

Now if u read that Scriptures, When the Levites has received all the tithes from Isreal, Then from the same Tithe they must also pay ten per cent from it. we are heading somewhere.....Now also, Read Numbers 18:21
"To the sons of Levi, behold, I have given all the tithe in Israel for an inheritance, in return for their service which they perform, the service of the tent of meeting.

So if you are saying why do pastors etc eat ur tithe, God said when u collect the tithe THEN IN RETURN RENDER SERVICE.....

23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. You now see Jesus mention Tithe but was rebuking for neglect d other part of d law.

Knowledge is Power. WHAT FREEZE IS AGITATING FOR IS LIKE WHAT HAPPENED IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN. PLEASE READ UR BIBLE, FREEZE IS NOT AN AUTHORITY on Biblical Matters.

Now the Point No.

4.Now in the new Testment Jesus told us in Mathew 5:17 Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them.

what that means is that He Jesus came to make every one that believes in him a UNIVERSAL PRIEST. in 1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s own possession, to proclaim the virtues of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

with these Jesus decreed that let the greastest among you become a servant in other words a "PRIEST"

that is why Pastors collect tithes and others

5. i have tried a little to explain certain things a lot of People do not know, though they have their Bible,Which they do not read

6. DO NOT BE DECEIVE I TELL YOU A SPIRITUAL TRUTH ACCORDING TO BISHOP LEONARD UMUNNA A MAN OF GOD. NEXT YEAR IS ALSO A YEAR OF FINANCIAL ABUNDANCE
FOR MEN ALL OVER THE WORLD BECAUSE IT IS A NUMBER 9 YEAR. THE DEVIL HAS DEVICED WAYS TO BLOCK THESE FINANCIAL PROSPERITY COMING, WHETHER YOU BELIVE IT OR NOT TITHE IS ONE SURE WAY TO
GET THIS BLESSING AND ALSO KEEPING IT.

REMEMBER 2017 IS TOUGH FINANCIALLY, BUT THE COMING YEAR 2018 WILL EASE THE PAINS, AS IT IS WRIITTEN THOUGH WEEPING MAY ENDURE FOR A NIGHT JOY COMETH IN THE MORNING, LET THOSE THAT HAS HEARS LISTEN WHAT THE SPIRIT IS SAYING.

7. Beware how You Quote Scriptures, Why because the scriptures you quoted in Genesis may be Canceled in the Book of Romans.

8. Your Sincerely.....Toozealous......Collinscool......Multi-Man. Cheers

Just stop all this madness. The only person under a spell is you. I know you are a pastor, stop fleecing the gullible, the weak and ignorant ones in our society.Go get a regular job. The way I see it, God is using Freeze to give you one last chance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEWARE OF DADDY Freeze He Is Under A Spell.!!! by javakind: 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
Are you not a christian?...all this arguments are from the Bible. Quote from any of the books to make me understand your view, like i did bros.
Re: BEWARE OF DADDY Freeze He Is Under A Spell.!!! by javakind: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
@duduade.....It's my Opinion, not the Conclusion of the whole Matter. Even if u seek an answer...its also in the write-up.
Re: BEWARE OF DADDY Freeze He Is Under A Spell.!!! by Heavance(m): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
Oga, as long as you are not a Levite by bloodline, the tithe is not for you, God gave them the tithe for their upkeep since he didn't give them land of theirs, or your bible didn't tell you that?
more over, they have no inheritance...

You can't have your business as a pastor, and be collecting tithe for your upkeep, that's robbery.
Christ was a carpenter right? he was hustling too, or did you see him collecting tithe from the multitude he taught?
Did any of the disciple collect tithe?
Did Samuel collect tithe?
How about Elijah?
ordinary offering brought to Elisha, did he collect it?

Tithe should be left for the church upkeep, the widows and less privilege. Just as it is done in developed countries. our Christianity sef is underdeveloped in this naija I no know why.
I support the paying of tithe, but it should be used wisely.
why are orthodox not complaining, why is it only Pentecostal, it is simply because too many bad eggs have made church become business centres.

I am not of the view that what the pastor does with it is not our business, as that will affect us as Christians badly.

Then why is it only tithe that is forwarded from the law? or they don't know Sunday is not sabbath day abi? or the women that preach in the church nko?
Since they are choosy on what to follow, let others too choose what to do.

3 Likes

Re: BEWARE OF DADDY Freeze He Is Under A Spell.!!! by javakind: 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
Heavance:
Oga, as long as you are not a Levite by bloodline, the tithe is not for you, God gave them the tithe for their upkeep since he didn't give them land of theirs, or your bible didn't tell you that?
more over, they have no inheritance...

You can't have your business as a pastor, and be collecting tithe for your upkeep, that's robbery.
It should be left for the church upkeep, the widows and less privilege.
I support the paying of tithe, but it should be used wisely.
why are orthodox not complaining, why is it only Pentecostal, it is simply because too many bad eggs have made church become business centres.

I am not of the view that what the pastor does with it is not our business, as that will affect us as Christians badly.

Then why is it only tithe that is forwarded from the law? or they don't know Sunday is not sabbath day abi? or the women that preach in the church nko?
Since they are choosy on what to follow, let others too choose what to do.
oga mi we are spiritual levite now, we are joint Heir.
concerning whether elijah or samuel collected tithe? see my answer , we are operating under the new testament now. just understand it so.

concerning whether sunday is sabbath? see my answer.....Jesus said whatever we bind on earth, or Agree shall be established in Heaven...if we decide that ok God we want to observe sabbath on a monday by Agreement God will ok it. because sabbath was made for man, not man for the sabbath.

I like your response. its good to know that what the pastors use the tithe to do is not for us to judge. what pains me is that people compare fake pastors and their evil deeds with pastors that started church when church was nothing. like deep life, rccg, bible life and many of them. they started church in the olden days when church was rat.
neverthe less Jesus gave a unique solution to all these complication...

Matthew 13:24-30New King James Version (NKJV)

The Parable of the Wheat and the Tares
24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.”’
Re: BEWARE OF DADDY Freeze He Is Under A Spell.!!! by dav9ice0416(m): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
OP shut up ur mouth...seems like u'r a pastor.
Whatever daddy freeze says about tithe and offering he's right. Where in the new testament were we commanded to give tithe.
#istandwithdaddyfreeze
Re: BEWARE OF DADDY Freeze He Is Under A Spell.!!! by javakind: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
dav9ice0416:
OP shut up ur mouth...seems like u'r a pastor.
Whatever daddy freeze says about tithe and offering he's right. Where in the new testament were we commanded to give tithe.
#istandwithdaddyfreeze

In the above Passage Jesus Acknowledged it. that yes u are serious to collect tithe but u neglect d Law.

Yes I am Evangelist by office.
Re: BEWARE OF DADDY Freeze He Is Under A Spell.!!! by 0temSapien: 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lies, lies, lies cheesy
Re: BEWARE OF DADDY Freeze He Is Under A Spell.!!! by spongeisback: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
If I call you a Pharisee,Sadducee or a hypocrite you will pick offense but since tithe benefit is attached to it you're glad to be a Pharisee. Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha christianity such a joke! grin
javakind:

In the above Passage Jesus Acknowledged it. that yes u are serious to collect tithe but u neglect d Law.

Yes I am Evangelist by office.
Re: BEWARE OF DADDY Freeze He Is Under A Spell.!!! by Heavance(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
javakind:

oga mi we are spiritual levite now, we are joint Heir.
concerning whether elijah or samuel collected tithe? see my answer , we are operating under the new testament now. just understand it so.

concerning whether sunday is sabbath? see my answer.....Jesus said whatever we bind on earth, or Agree shall be established in Heaven...if we decide that ok God we want to observe sabbath on a monday by Agreement God will ok it. because sabbath was made for man, not man for the sabbath.

”’
We operate under a new law, and they keep quoting Malachi to collect tithe abi?

Concerning sabbath, so you also know we are not worshipping in the sabbath day.
you want to establish another sabbath for God to agree with us, I won't be surprise God sends another disease or natural disaster to wipe us all out, since we have chosen for him to observe the one we chose.
Tomorrow now, if many decide to follow bobrisky and tell you exactly what you quoted above, I hope you will pray for forgiveness then, for trying to only do what favours you.
Re: BEWARE OF DADDY Freeze He Is Under A Spell.!!! by javakind: 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
Heavance:

We operate under a new law, and they keep quoting Malachi to collect tithe abi?

Concerning sabbath, so you also know we are not worshipping in the sabbath day.
you want to establish another sabbath for God to agree with us, I won't be surprise God sends another disease or natural disaster to wipe us all out, since we have chosen for him to observe the one we chose.
Tomorrow now, if many decide to follow bobrisky and tell you exactly what you quoted above, I hope you will pray for forgiveness then, for trying to only do what favours you.

Hahhaaaa my broda. when its comes to God and the way we worship Him,There is Liberty. But the other issues of Bob-chewing stick....soorry there is no negotiation, Hahahahah
Re: BEWARE OF DADDY Freeze He Is Under A Spell.!!! by Spuggie: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
Did Jesus collect tithe? Did the Apostles collect tithe? So why is daddy GO collecting tithe?

Even if we wanna go back under the law...
Under the law, tithes were paid yearly. Under the law, in the first year, you eat your tithe, same thing in the second year, eat your tithe in the 3rd year, your tithe should be used to feed widows, orphans and strangers...

But we are not under the law...Jesus has fulfilled the law.

Anybody who pays tithe is a goat!
Re: BEWARE OF DADDY Freeze He Is Under A Spell.!!! by javakind: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Spuggie:
Did Jesus collect tithe? Did the Apostles collect tithe? So why is daddy GO collecting tithe?

Even if we wanna go back under the law...
Under the law, tithes were paid yearly. Under the law, in the first year, you eat your tithe, same thing in the second year, eat your tithe in the 3rd year, your tithe should be used to feed widows, orphans and strangers...

But we are not under the law...Jesus has fulfilled the law.

Anybody who pays tithe is a goat!
First of all Jesus himself Declared I have not come to abolish this law but to fulfil it. Again When somebody came to ask Jesus whether it was Lawful to pay Tax,? Jesus replied them by asking them to first bring the Coin they had in their time, and finally Declared Pay what belong to Cesar to Cesar and Pay what Belong to God to God.Tithe in the Circular is the Tax we pay to Govt.Why are you not Disputing that?

Again back then the Isrealite were Farmers and hence theirs was Yearly.Now in our Time. We earn Monthly Salaries, Hence Monthly Tithe. Even in most cases, i have seen Business men their tithe weekly, it depends on how you are willings.

Let me declare to you guyz, we christian here have not done 1/3rd of what the isrealite did are still doing. Do you know they have sin offering, appreciation offering,peace offering, and many more, we have 3 different type of titthe, and we are paying only one and you are shouting,
Do you now see why God loved them more. :=-

THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS WHOLE MATTER IS GOD USES TITHE OR GIVING TO TEST YOUR LOYALTY.FULL STOP. LOOK AT ABRAHAM HE EVEN WANTED TO GIVE HIS ONLY SON TILL GOD STOPPED HIM. AND TOLD HIM NOW I KNOW YOU LOVE ME. JESUS SAID WHERE YOUR TREASURE IS THERE YOUR HEART WILL BE. IF YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME SHOW IT !!!
Re: BEWARE OF DADDY Freeze He Is Under A Spell.!!! by Spuggie: 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
javakind:

First of all Jesus himself Declared I have not come to abolish this law but to fulfil it. Again When somebody came to ask Jesus whether it was Lawful to pay Tax,? Jesus replied them by asking them to first bring the Coin they had in their time, and finally Declared Pay what belong to Cesar to Cesar and Pay what Belong to God to God.Tithe in the Circular is the Tax we pay to Govt.Why are you not Disputing that?

Again back then the Isrealite were Farmers and hence theirs were Yearly.Now in our Time. We earn Monthly Salaries, Hence Monthly Tithe.

This is false doctrine, you are twisting the scriptures to suit your reasoning. Jesus only paid tax. He never paid tithe and neither did the early appostles. The emphasis was to help the poor, the widows and less privileged in the society.
Talking about abolishing laws, why are we not following the all the laws of Moses . In fact the Pharisees were not happy Jesus did not wash his hands before eating which was their custom but Jesus enlightened them its not what makes a man eats that makes him unclean rather its what that comes out of him.
Stop twisting the bible to suit your criminal actions. Stop fleecing the poor, desperate and gullible in our society. Take advahtage of this Freeze saga to repent. It may be your truly last chance.
Re: BEWARE OF DADDY Freeze He Is Under A Spell.!!! by javakind: 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
Spuggie:

This is false doctrine, you are twisting the scriptures to suit your reasoning. Jesus only paid tax. He never paid tithe and neither did the early appostles. The emphasis was to help the poor, the widows and less privileged in the society.
Talking about abolishing laws, why are we not following the all the laws of Moses . In fact the Pharisees were not happy Jesus did not wash his hands before eating which was their custom but Jesus enlightened them its not what makes a man eats that makes him unclean rather its what that comes out of him.
Stop twisting the bible to suit your criminal actions. Stop fleecing the poor, desperate and gullible in our society. Take advahtage of this Freeze saga to repent. It may be your truly last chance.
Hmmmm
Re: BEWARE OF DADDY Freeze He Is Under A Spell.!!! by petra1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
javakind:
first of all i will like to say that Daddy Freeze has a point about tithe and other Issues etc

Daddy freez has no point . He played on the intelligence of those who don't know their bible .

Tithe is given to God . For the welfare of workers and ministers

Leviticus 27:30
And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the Lord's: it is holy unto the Lord.

You can see from the verse above that this has nothing to do with eating or drinking or giving the poor . It is exclusively for the use in Gods house.

But God also ask the people to use another 10% for the poor every 3 years and another 10% for feast and . Now Daddy freeze omitted this verse of the exclusive one for God and manipulated the scripture as though tithe is for the poor
Re: BEWARE OF DADDY Freeze He Is Under A Spell.!!! by Spuggie: 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
petra1:

Daddy freez has no point . He played on the intelligence of those who don't know their bible .

Tithe is given to God . For the welfare of workers and ministers

Leviticus 27:30
And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the Lord's: it is holy unto the Lord.

You can see from the verse above that this has nothing to do with eating or drinking or giving the poor . It is exclusively for the use in Gods house.

But God also ask the people to use another 10% for the poor every 3 years and another 10% for feast and . Now Daddy freeze omitted this verse of the exclusive one for God and manipulated the scripture as though tithe is for the poor

How convenient it is for you to quote the old testament out of context to suit your claims.
It may interest you to know that there are so many laws in the old testament that are obsolete today E.g Deut 22:5, Lev 11. The Good Lord even countered Lev 11 in Mathew 15:10.
Did Jesus or any of the early apostles pay tithes? If No, as the pro-tithers put it, was Jesus and the early disciples also robbing God too?
The focus was on helping the poor, widows and vulnerable in the society. Mathew 25: 35 - 40 and 1 Timothy 5 : 3 - 16
If Christ died for us and washed away our sins and cleared our debts, how come there is no need for burnt offerings, no need to visit Jerusalem for the annual Passover feast but we are allowed to tithe? Just thinking aloud
Re: BEWARE OF DADDY Freeze He Is Under A Spell.!!! by petra1(m): 5:04am On Dec 05, 2017
Spuggie:

How convenient it is for you to quote the old testament out of context to suit your claims

What do you mean out of context . I challenge you to prove me wrong by the scripture .Is The tithe to God the same that is used for feast and daddy freeze beer?

It may interest you to know that there are so many laws in the old testament that are obsolete today

Sure , what makes you think tithe is one of them. the things that shadows of Christ are fulfilled in Christ but yet in the law there are principles there which are forever among which is tithe , offering, alms giving,thanksgiving ,fasting ,etc

Did Jesus or any of the early apostles pay tithes?

What make you think he didn't ? He was a Jew and he fulfilled all righteousness

The focus was on helping the poor, widows and vulnerable in the society

Wrong ! The focus was not the poor but the kingdom . In the kingdom message he reached the poor ,the the rich ,the sinners , the sick ,the possessed. And for your information Jesus also endorsed tithing. He said men should tithe and not leave other important things out .

Matthew 23:23
. . . For you are careful to tithe even the tiniest income from your herb gardens, but you ignore the more important aspects of the law—justice, mercy, and faith. You should tithe, yes, but do not neglect the more important things.

If Christ died for us and washed away our sins and cleared our debts, how come there is no need for burnt offerings

Because burnt offering is a sin sacrifice which is a shadow of Christ death. And Jesus has fulfilled that in the cross . His blood more than blood of bull. But that doesn't take away the principles of free will offering . We can still give offerings such as free will , thanksgiving offering etc . but not sin offering

, no need to visit Jerusalem for the annual Passover feast but we are allowed to tithe? Just thinking aloud

Jesus is our Passover . It's fulfilled in Christ . But there's no fulfillment for tithes and offering and alms and honoring your parents . If there is ,show me
Re: BEWARE OF DADDY Freeze He Is Under A Spell.!!! by connectikut89(m): 8:01am On Dec 05, 2017
javakind:
No.

Quick question bro. When Jesus said the above words, what did He really mean? What does "fulfilling the Law and the Prophets" mean? How did Jesus fulfill the law? How did Jesus fulfill the Prophets? This is a test of your scriptural knowledge and I want you to answer it comprehensively. Then we'll proceed to trashing your bunch of gobbledegook and free you and your ilks from the curse of the law of tithing.
Re: BEWARE OF DADDY Freeze He Is Under A Spell.!!! by connectikut89(m): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2017
petra1:

What do you mean out of context. I challenge you to prove me wrong by the scripture .Is The tithe to God the same that is used for feast and daddy freeze beer?

For God's sake, please how is it different?
Deuteronomy 14:23‭-‬26 KJV: "And thou shalt eat before the Lord thy God, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the Lord thy God always. And if the way be too long for thee, so that thou art not able to carry it; or if the place be too far from thee, which the Lord thy God shall choose to set his name there, when the Lord thy God hath blessed thee: Then shalt thou turn it(that tithe you could not carry) into money, and bind up the money in thine hand, and shalt go unto the place which the Lord thy God shall choose: And thou shalt bestow that money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul desireth: and thou shalt eat there before the Lord thy God, and thou shalt rejoice, thou, and thine household."

Don't be stupid to try and change scriptures because you want to spare your Pastors' blushes. The Bible is clear on the matter of the Israelites converting their tithes (which is not money) into money (which was existent at the time) only on the condition that you could not carry your tithe to the place the Lord God chose.

Sure , what makes you think tithe is one of them. the things that shadows of Christ are fulfilled in Christ but yet in the law there are principles there which are forever among which is tithe , offering, alms giving,thanksgiving ,fasting ,etc

What make you think he didn't ? He was a Jew and he fulfilled all righteousness

There is no mention of Jesus and His apostles giving tithes. The onus is on you to prove to us that it happened. But there's a notable mention of Him paying tax. Which was more important? Tax or tithes? I don't think the Bible deliberately left that out, it would have been mentioned at least once in one of the Gospels. The Apostles didn't pay after His death either, it would have been mentioned. They didn't even admonish the Greeks on the essence/importance of paying tithes. My conclusion on the whole matter is that Tithes had been done away with. But if you come up with an instance (I mean just one) of either Jesus or the Apostles paying tithes or admonishing their followers to do same, I'll accept any other thing you say, even if it's a lie.

And for your information Jesus also endorsed tithing. He said men should tithe and not leave other important things out.
Matthew 23:23

Of course Jesus also endorsed the law of going to the priest after being cleansed of leprosy as seen in Luke 5:14 NKJV: " And He charged him to tell no one, “But go and show yourself to the priest, and make an offering for your cleansing, as a testimony to them, just as Moses commanded.”"
If you tell me this is obsolete, I'll tell you tithing is too. If you tell me it's not necessary, I'll tell you tithing isn't too. As long as we both agree they were endorsed by Jesus, same rule applies to them both.

Jesus is our Passover. It's fulfilled in Christ. But there's no fulfillment for tithes and offering and alms and honoring your parents . If there is, show me

Our priestly calling is also fulfilled in Christ because He "...has made us kings and priests to His God and Father..."(Revelation 1:6 NKJV). He didn't say this priestly privilege is only for your pastors but for us all. We have all become one tribe in Christ.
So if there was still the practice of tithes, we (the Sons of God) should be receiving tithes instead.
Re: BEWARE OF DADDY Freeze He Is Under A Spell.!!! by fellowman: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4215508/countering-eternal-principle-tithing

I touched on this topic on that thread.

"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove that is that good and acceptable and perfect, will of God"
(Rom. 12:1-2).

(1) (Reply)

Judah Ben Samuel Prophecy: A Pointer To Christ's Return? / Felix Funke Adejumo May Be Banned From Entering UK And US / Bible Verses To Memorise For Christian Apologetics — Psalm 139:23-24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.