Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) (60213 Views)

Davido Surprises His Gateman With Food Worth Over N100k, See His Reaction / Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo / IK Ogbonna Sacks His Personal Shopper Over Fake D&G Shirt - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
God please do us a favour and remove this ”thing” from our midst.
Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by ademidedavid(f): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
Abi bkos d gateman don dey yansh denrele...
Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by maj59(m): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
d guy no.gry Bleep am make am.sak d gateman
Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by Ishilove: 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
Bhelamblog:
Nigeria Most popular Gateman Jacob, has been deported back to his village, as his Madam Bobrisky Announces they have broken up, According to the bleaching expert Jacurb lied to him that his father was sick, he gave him some money to return to the village, only to find out that he was still in Lagos.

Plus he said people are using Jacob to get infos about his life, And now that he has already taught him lots of things especially the internet, Jacurb might just get back to him, And we await the dramas as they unfold..

Get your spellings right.
Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by free2ryhme: 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
chriskosherbal:
Bobrisky the drama queen ..

Always on the news .

Well Jacob, I guess he/she has has it up to his/her neck so he/she wants you out.

Na man no be woman shey you know undecided
Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by Fatherly: 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nigeria Most popular Gateman Jacob, has been deported back to his village, as his Madam Bobrisky ....his madam hahahahhaha
Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by ghanaman5050: 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nigeria Most popular Gateman Jacob, lol but you are right
Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by eazyjakes(m): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
...and to think d Jacob guy is my name sake is just annoying....madam bob is obviously rubbing my sweet name in the mud!
Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by Sanchez01: 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ishilove:

grin grin grin

Why are you like this?? grin
Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by icon8: 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
Idris Okuneye.

Yoruba muslim.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
Dude is obviously getting more popularity than Bobrisky.
Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by benjaminoikhe: 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
You just send am home like that
Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by Fmartin(m): 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin grin
Bhelamblog:
as his Madam

Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by joenor(m): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
If actually that is what he did, he just threw off food from his mouth.
Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by holyfather(m): 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
I will never forget the Obama's administration for the role they played in enboldening these gay loons the world over.
Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by sunnyside16(m): 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
So bobrisky and gateman issue is now a national concern or what? Iranu
Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by lazygal: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
Jochabed:
Bobrisky needs the hand of God.

.the hand of God is already in her life as we move ,she will know who trully Gos is ..don't be surprised she/ he becomes born again and starts preaching along side apostle Suleiman or who ever

If she were to become a Muslim ,I know the advise I will sincerely give her

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
Foxrain:
Nothing from this shemales mouth is true, I'm sure after the reception Jacob got yesterday, even people taking pictures of him, the dirty animallike creature is seething with jealousy, considering no one gives him the time of the day, except to laugh at his apparent stupidity.
I wish a movie would pick up Jacob for comedic role, lord knows that boy needs a break after enduring the horror of this trashy pigsty.

Where was the reception held
Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by BecomeALandLord(m): 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
Jacob has taken the spot light

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by Kollins12: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
darkenkach:
So nah Jacurb been dey fvck Bob?
Wella
Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by Jochabed(f): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
lazygal:

.the hand of God is already in her life as we move ,she will know who trully Gos is ..don't be surprised she/ he becomes born again and starts preaching along side apostle Suleiman or who ever

cheesy
lazygal:

Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by Ishilove: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
Sanchez01:

grin grin grin

Why are you like this?? grin
grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by simeone007: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
JACOB I WONDER HOW MANY PAMPERS U WEARING NOW grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by Henri8: 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
Jochabed:
Yes. To knock some deliverance into his head.
Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by giftedben: 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
This guy-woman is sick. When are the authorities going to shot him dead before he spreads his disease.
Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by ehissi(m): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
Jochabed:

Yes! The back-hand to be precise.......angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by pstnicodemus(m): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mizsylviah:
Not just feeling dis guy's i mean girl's English.......
his/her English is more bleached than he/she is
Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Jochabed:
He deserves to be flogged with koboko laden with chilly pepper to reset his brain grin

Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by emmanugo: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
Bobriski; jacurb take off ur cloth Jacob; Man's nt hot Bobriski; come go skiririiya
Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by oodua1stson: 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ishilove:

“Jaycurb” is an online sensation and that's how to really spell his name due to the way Bobrisky pronounce his name grin
Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by Sirevangel(m): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
oooo am scared
mtchwwwwwwww
Abeg next!!!!!!

Re: Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Won't somebody please murder this punk?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) / 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) / Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.