Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,929 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Get Rewarded With Cash Or Airtime For Your Time - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Rewarded With Cash Or Airtime For Your Time (1138 Views)

Billionaire's Wife, Shade Okoya, Surprises Young Boy With Cash Gift / "Get Instant Cash Or Airtime For Creating A Payday Account: Refer A Friend Today / Get Rewarded With Cash By Beezwealth Business Blog - Free Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Rewarded With Cash Or Airtime For Your Time by ntp11(m): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hello,

I'm researching for a market research company which will be launching by January 2018. Please read on...

Afrisight is an online market research platform which will be launching on the 1st of January 2018 in Nigeria. The platform enables local Nigerians to give feedback through surveys on brands such as Unilever, Coca-Cola and get rewarded with cash or airtime for their time.

We are currently running a pre-launch registration to sign up 500 people who are willing to take surveys.

It takes less than 2 minutes for a person to sign up and activate their account.

1) Click on Join in button on http://www.afrisight.com and select Nigeria

2) Fill in your email, gender etc and click join

3) Click on the link sent to your email inbox to activate your account

4) Login to your account and update your profile with your name, surname, phone number etc

PLS NOTE:
Once you've activated your account and updated your profile with your name etc, send your name and surname to the email in my Nairaland profile. After confirmation, I will send you a free airtime for the 2 minutes of your time (But make sure the account is activated and your profile edited with your name, surname etc).

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Get Rewarded With Cash Or Airtime For Your Time by Pierohandsome: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
I have signed up and activated, send me the airtime.
I have sent u my details

1 Like

Re: Get Rewarded With Cash Or Airtime For Your Time by UniqueMB(f): 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
Is this still on?

(1) (Reply)

Equipments For Leasing And Sales In Abuja / Topic Ended / Used HP Deskjet 1000 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.