Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Who Else Is Afraid Of Bureau De Change? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Else Is Afraid Of Bureau De Change? (610 Views)

Nigeria, China Currency Swap Forces USD Rate Down: Bureau De Change Association / CBN To Replace Local Bureau-De-Changes With Travelex / $600,000 Stolen In Raid Of Bureau De Change At Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Is Afraid Of Bureau De Change? by Ceekay(m): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2010
Whenever i go to change currency (which is often) i usually say my last prayers. . .
Sometimes i just feel that i'll be jumped and my money stolen by the money changers especially when they tell me to wait while they go and get the cash
Last Week i went to change 800 Euros for personal use (big boy grin)
The guy there must have been drafted from one motor park (see muscles, chei shocked shocked sad ), when he told me to wait, from his tone of voice, he could as well have told me
"wait here make i go bring people wey go break your head, idiot"
That was my longest wait! I wanted to run away sef.
Please tell me, are my fears justified or am i just over reacting?
Re: Who Else Is Afraid Of Bureau De Change? by ncpat(m): 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2010
Ceekay:

Whenever i go to change currency (which is often) i usually say my last prayers. . .
Sometimes i just feel that i'll be jumped and my money stolen by the money changers especially when they tell me to wait while they go and get the cash
Last Week i went to change 800 Euros for personal use (big boy grin)
The guy there must have been drafted from one motor park (see muscles, chei shocked shocked sad ), when he told me to wait, from his tone of voice, he could as well have told me
"wait here make i go bring people wey go break your head, idiot"
That was my longest wait! I wanted to run away sef.
Please tell me, are my fears justified or am i just over reacting?

ceekay you need to reach me 08065942445 email me on chuksman2000@yahoo.com, i have something for you

(1) (Reply)

Deleted by poster / Mobile Airtime Top Up / Earn Six Figures Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.