Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

I Want To Start A Fashion Design Company and owing my own label, I Need Advise - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Want To Start A Fashion Design Company and owing my own label, I Need Advise (702 Views)

Ladies, Consider Yourself A Fashion Disaster If You Dress Like This To Work / Model's Boob Pops Out On The Runway At Lagos Fashion & Design Week 2017 / Do you own a Fashion store or are you a dropshipper? Start selling online today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start A Fashion Design Company and owing my own label, I Need Advise by waley007(m): 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
I want to start a fashion design company earlier next year, although i have started learning it since 3mnths ago now to have the idea. Although I am a graduate ; an accountant. I will engage professional fashion designers who will work under my supervision in my fashion company and on my part I will handle the branding and marketing part myself
Pls nairalanders, advice me on how to go with this business in terms of starting it newly, how I can go about with the employment and selection of my designers ,because I intend to employ up to 10 designers and to work on delivery of cloths(casual wears and suits) within 3-4 days which will be sold online also
How do I manage this kind of business and also how can the payment of staffs be

Thanks
Re: I Want To Start A Fashion Design Company and owing my own label, I Need Advise by squarelead(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
A very good one, but my advice is start with little or no employees, because you are yet to start the business. You are yet to know the challenges involved in the business. There are some hidden challenges that would only be revealed when you start the business. If you face the challenges alone and conquered, that same technique is what you will use to train up your employees when you employ them. You might have valid reasons for large employees though. Am an entrepreneur too, started barely 6 months ago. Cant wait for you to join the clique. It's the future of our dear country.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start A Fashion Design Company and owing my own label, I Need Advise by waley007(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
squarelead:
A very good one, but my advice is start with little or no employees, because you are yet to start the business. You are yet to know the challenges involved in the business. There are some hidden challenges that would only be revealed when you start the business. If you face the challenges alone and conquered, that same technique is what you will use to train up your employees when you employ them. You might have valid reasons for large employees though. Am an entrepreneur too, started barely 6 months ago. Cant wait for you to join the clique. It's the future of our dear country.
I don't intend to be there because I work as a civil servant but want to have it as a side business , I am learning it so that I can have idea about it ,time is the reason why u want to employ designers

(1) (Reply)

TUTORIAL! Pinklips Oil, Egyptian Milk, Toning Cream, Acne Cream Etc / Original Quality Wristwatch At Wholesales Price (1 Year Warranty) / Applying Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.