Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

See Why Wike Give Senator Abe And 15 Others 2018 Lexus Suvs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why Wike Give Senator Abe And 15 Others 2018 Lexus Suvs (1702 Views)

Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory / Rivers Guber: Gov. Wike, Senator Abe React To Appeal Court Ruling / Magnus Abe And Tonye Cole All Smiles, Pictured Together In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Wike Give Senator Abe And 15 Others 2018 Lexus Suvs by cozyfbaby: 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
See why Wike give senator Abe and 15 others 2018 Lexus SUVs

Rivers state Governor, Nyesom Wike has released 16 Sports Utility Vehicles, SUVs to representatives of the State in the National Assembly.

National Assembly members elected on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC including Senator Magnus Abe and Senator Andrew Uchendu are also beneficiaries of the 2018 Lexus Jeep.

Though Senator Uchendu has denied that he was given one of the SUVs by Governor Wike, there has been no comment from Senator Magnus Abe.

Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/wike-give-senator-abe-15-others-2018-lexus-suvs/

Re: See Why Wike Give Senator Abe And 15 Others 2018 Lexus Suvs by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
Re: See Why Wike Give Senator Abe And 15 Others 2018 Lexus Suvs by AskProf: 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
cozyfbaby:
See why Wike give senator Abe and 15 others 2018 Lexus SUVs

Rivers state Governor, Nyesom Wike has released 16 Sports Utility Vehicles, SUVs to representatives of the State in the National Assembly.

National Assembly members elected on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC including Senator Magnus Abe and Senator Andrew Uchendu are also beneficiaries of the 2018 Lexus Jeep.

Though Senator Uchendu has denied that he was given one of the SUVs by Governor Wike, there has been no comment from Senator Magnus Abe.

Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/wike-give-senator-abe-15-others-2018-lexus-suvs/

As much as I tried, I couldn't see the "why"... What manner of of infantile reportage is this?

7 Likes

Re: See Why Wike Give Senator Abe And 15 Others 2018 Lexus Suvs by legaxi(m): 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
Op did i hear you say 2018 Lexus SUVs grin grin grin Or is your eyes paining you undecided
Re: See Why Wike Give Senator Abe And 15 Others 2018 Lexus Suvs by EmeeNaka: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
AskProf:

As much as I tried, I couldn't see the "why"... What manner of of infantile reportage is this?
It seems the reason is because he is a member of National assembly from River state.
Re: See Why Wike Give Senator Abe And 15 Others 2018 Lexus Suvs by yarimo(m): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mtcheeew waste of resources, that won't stop WEKI of vacating government house in 2019

(1) (Reply)

Gov Ganduje Gives Wife Of Late Kano Pillars Player Chinedu Odojie N3m(pics) / House Of Representatives Members Without A Single Bill Since Elected / Blunder By Inec On The Letterhead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.