Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,260 members, 7,864,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

Daily Needs-sure Way Of Making Money - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Daily Needs-sure Way Of Making Money (441 Views)

Daily Needs Moringa Xmas Promo / Daily Needs Moringa / Daily Needs Moringa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Needs-sure Way Of Making Money by Princebest(m): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2010
If you can learn how to produce any or all of the following: Custard,Youghurt Drink,Liquid Detergent,Hair Shampoo,Body Cream,Medicated/Non Medicated Soap,Perfume Candle of any colour.I can assure you money will never be your problem again.I'll show you how to start your own business with a very little start up capital.Send an email to maker4all@gmail.com to get my manual of 7years of practical experience on any of the products for just #1,200 and call 070xxxxxxx for help at any time.No downloading! The step by step guide manual will be sent to your e-mail address straight once your order is confirmed.I'm here to help you have your own business,feel free to ask me any quetion on how to start your business.

(1) (Reply)

Making A Home Business Work For You / Personal Effects For Sale / Quantity: 75mt Of Ago Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.