Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Update Of Fulani Herdsmen Crisis In Adamawa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update Of Fulani Herdsmen Crisis In Adamawa State (916 Views)

Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) / Miyetti Allah Calls For Establishment Of Fulani Vigilantes In South East / Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update Of Fulani Herdsmen Crisis In Adamawa State by Anapuao(f): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
This happened today and the government is saying NOTHING. In the early hours of the morning, the Fulanis attacked and burnt down households in Dong and Luru communities leaving some casualties behind.

Security is the responsibility of the Government so why are they quiet

This is sickening

Re: Update Of Fulani Herdsmen Crisis In Adamawa State by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
Daily tales of gore. Thank u APC

2 Likes

Re: Update Of Fulani Herdsmen Crisis In Adamawa State by agwom(m): 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
God have mercy...

1 Like

Re: Update Of Fulani Herdsmen Crisis In Adamawa State by Sprumbabafather: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
Thank you Tinubu, for giving us this pain.

2 Likes

Re: Update Of Fulani Herdsmen Crisis In Adamawa State by Anapuao(f): 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
People are not safe on the road, people are not safe at their places of work, people are not safe in THEIR farms. This is the most unfortunate government ever

1 Like

Re: Update Of Fulani Herdsmen Crisis In Adamawa State by Anapuao(f): 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
People are not safe on the road, people are not safe at their places of work, people are not safe in THEIR farms. This is the most unfortunate government ever
These fulani miscreants are killing people, breadwinners, able bodied men, people that have sown with their sweat, hard earned money, time and energy to ensure they farm and fend for their families and the government is saying NOTHING.
Re: Update Of Fulani Herdsmen Crisis In Adamawa State by nNEOo(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Idiots, keep waiting for the government to secure you ,.....

Arm yourselves and fight even the security operatives ,think theyre your friends abi?....

If you're Lucky you'll only escape these herdsmen looking like this. ... wink

Re: Update Of Fulani Herdsmen Crisis In Adamawa State by nNEOo(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
Anapuao:

Only you be FTC 4ThTC 5thTC .

. ...

Re: Update Of Fulani Herdsmen Crisis In Adamawa State by Anapuao(f): 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
nNEOo:

Only you be FTC 4ThTC 5thTC .

. ...
Lol I'm not FTC FYI. And more so we are talking about something serious here and that's what you can say? well I'm not going to dignify this with a serious response too
Re: Update Of Fulani Herdsmen Crisis In Adamawa State by nNEOo(m): 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
Anapuao:
Lol I'm not FTC FYI. And more so we are talking about something serious here and that's what you can say? well I'm not going to dignify this with a serious response too

Hi honey ,

I made some valid points earlier with my posts .....read up .
Re: Update Of Fulani Herdsmen Crisis In Adamawa State by Anapuao(f): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
nNEOo:

Hi honey ,

I made some valid points earlier with my posts .....read up .
ok dear
Re: Update Of Fulani Herdsmen Crisis In Adamawa State by Anapuao(f): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
nNEOo:
Idiots, keep waiting for the government to secure you ,.....

Arm yourselves and fight even the security operatives ,think theyre your friends abi?....

If you're Lucky you'll only escape these herdsmen looking like this. ... wink
well... the thing is its as if the government is biased when it comes to a certain ethnic group. Why has the sultan gone mute? Why has Senator Goje stopped talking? They were the same people shouting fire and brimstone when the people (farmers) defended themselves. I bet you the moment people (other than fulanis) take arms to defend themselves, the same government will start shouting and calling all security forces to rain bombs and the rest while the fulanis play the victim card.
That's why the media (Social or conventional) is highly needed so everyone can be aware of what is going on. That's how we fight.
Re: Update Of Fulani Herdsmen Crisis In Adamawa State by nNEOo(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
Anapuao:
well... the thing is its as if the government is biased when it comes to a certain ethnic group. Why has the sultan gone mute? Why has the Senator Goje stopped talking? They were the same people shouting fire and brimstone when the people (farmers) defended themselves. I bet you the moment people (other than fulanis) take arms to defend themselves, the same government will start shouting and calling all security forces to rain bombs and the rest while the fulanis play the victim card.
That's the media (Social or conventional) is highly needed so everyone can be aware of what is going on. That's how we fight.

"Beyond these wall they hoards ...men of the sixth touch. ...

The wail of the undead , deathly in all eventuality. ...

The trees that gives shield still erect while the peasant farmer withers (transitive) not...

I and "the order of the few"...The rebels of convention. ..
With every stroke on the keyboard the earth is watered with BLOOD

We fight , with faith , the cry will be heard before we are obliterated"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbo President Will Emerge In 2023 — Orji Kalu / Go Back To School After Marriage, I Did Same - Aisha Buhari / #FLASHBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Lives More Meaningful – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.