Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

#endsars: How Sars Eat My Chicken I Was Taking To School - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #endsars: How Sars Eat My Chicken I Was Taking To School (619 Views)

What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. / Lagos Corper, Eniola: How SARS Harassed And Extorted Me / Evans Reveals How SARS Tortured Him And Killed Detainees In His Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars: How Sars Eat My Chicken I Was Taking To School by Adeoluwa7070(m): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
FG must stop these set of people of their callous and dubious act
I was on my way to school(funaab) from Ibadan to Abeokuta.when I got to apata in Ibadan 3 of them(SARS) stopped my bike and they started asking me questions.
they collected my two phones and searched it they asked for my phone passwords checked my email,messages,watsapp and my gallery
after a lot of scrutiny nothing was found found .one of them collected my bag and started searching it. my system was with me, so it was on and checked.
before leaving home that day I killed a chicken and fried it.
when they saw it behold they were happy and started eating it,I couldn't say a thing I was just looking at them amazed
after all these they said I am a yahoo boy that they can tell from my look,I showed them my idcard and try to convince them still they still didn't believe me
one of them searched my pocket and collected my wallet. he found 5k in it (my pocket money),he took 3k and told me to go with the remaining 2k.despite all the pleading they weren't even moved at all

Federal government should please sweep the bad ones and do a complete overhauling,its getting too much.

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: How Sars Eat My Chicken I Was Taking To School by princeade86(m): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
lol
Re: #endsars: How Sars Eat My Chicken I Was Taking To School by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin grin
Re: #endsars: How Sars Eat My Chicken I Was Taking To School by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin grin Hungry Mofos
Re: #endsars: How Sars Eat My Chicken I Was Taking To School by niceprof: 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
Thank God you were not arrested for unlawful murder of the chicken.

3 Likes

Re: #endsars: How Sars Eat My Chicken I Was Taking To School by Adeoluwa7070(m): 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
niceprof:
lolz
it was a very bad day
just wish FG can do something about these people
Re: #endsars: How Sars Eat My Chicken I Was Taking To School by Khd95(m): 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
niceprof:
or attempted robbery at chicken republic grin

3 Likes

Re: #endsars: How Sars Eat My Chicken I Was Taking To School by Lomprico2: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
God!! angry
Re: #endsars: How Sars Eat My Chicken I Was Taking To School by Kylekent59: 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
I started laughing when I read that "behold when they saw it, they started eating it. grin grin grin

Your own is better ooo and they collected 3k and left u with 2k grin grin.

And I know that chicken part is ur main concern.

I pray I don't encounter this people called Sars oooo
Re: #endsars: How Sars Eat My Chicken I Was Taking To School by Adeoluwa7070(m): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
Kylekent59:
I started laughing when I read that "behold when they saw it, they started eating it. grin grin grin

Your own is better ooo and they collected 3k and left u with 2k grin grin.

And I know that chicken part is ur main concern.

I pray I don't encounter this people called Sars oooo
I swear na the chicken oooo
b4 they gave me the 2k I was begging them and people around me were just looking
chicken that have been planned
Re: #endsars: How Sars Eat My Chicken I Was Taking To School by Jaideyone(m): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
lol hungry SARS
Re: #endsars: How Sars Eat My Chicken I Was Taking To School by ayoblinks(m): 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
Terrorists

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Man Bottled For Long Found At The Beach (photos) / Male Thief, Abdulkadir, Disguised As A Woman, Arrested / Man Faces 15 Years In Jail For Catching His Cheating Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.