Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

I Need Your Candid Advice And Direction Pls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Your Candid Advice And Direction Pls (327 Views)

Third Class Graduate With No Direction / What Is The Difference Between Advice And Advise? / My Candid Advice For Nigerian Graduates With 2.2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Candid Advice And Direction Pls by noskcid(m): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
My church has this plan of visiting secondary schools in Lagos and probably other states to see how we can help in talking the fear of God to them so as not to be influenced wrongly by friends or whoever it may be. Letting them know how their parents are investing on them so as to be of good to their families, society and themselves.
Many of them know this but, bringing to remembrance is very necessary for them.
There are other things we will also engage them with so as to generate money for themselves legally and not depend totally on their parent. But our challenge now is how to go about it. Like, do we need government approval to do this?
If yes, how do we go about it?
Thanks and God bless you richly in Jesus name Amen.

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Explains Why Prisoners Should Partake In Examination / How To Download Ebook Free / The Next Level For Nigerian Universities (online)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.