Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Thin Tall Tony Stuns His Fans With New Blonde Look - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thin Tall Tony Stuns His Fans With New Blonde Look (722 Views)

Iyabo Ojo New Blonde Hair Cut (Photos, Video) / BBnaija Vandora Looks Amazing As She Debuts New Blonde Low Cut Hairstyle(photos) / Kim Kadarshian Mum Kris Jenner 62 Flaunts New Blonde Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thin Tall Tony Stuns His Fans With New Blonde Look by princeemmma(m): 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
Remember ThinTallTony from Big Brother Naija? He is in the news again - This time, it is his hairstyle that is attracting attention - He now has yellowish brown hair Ex-Big Brother Naija contestant ThinTallTony burst into public consciousness with a change of his appearance recently. The dancer and actor took to Instagram to show off his new hairstyle. He now has yellowish brown hair. Explaining why he chose the new look, TTT hinted at the desire to ‘change’ things. See his post below: "So! That's the new hair colour to end the year ladies and gentlemen. I settled for yellowish brown gold (I don't even know what that means) #lol Anyways! Thank you to the people who even called and made me pick 3colours all at once...i hope I'm wearing it right? Happy Sunday y'all”

Re: Thin Tall Tony Stuns His Fans With New Blonde Look by princechurchill(m): 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
Naso madness de take start next na to bleach the bears green
Re: Thin Tall Tony Stuns His Fans With New Blonde Look by RSVP: 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Agbalagba...smh sad
Re: Thin Tall Tony Stuns His Fans With New Blonde Look by JayCynic(m): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nothing is stunning about this look. I would rather be stunned by Obasanjo's new haircut.

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Comes For Mc Galaxy Who Refuse To Show Up At The Police Station / Beyonce Is A Super Hot Mum In Her New Photos With Husband Jay Z On Vacation / See What Happened To This Lady On Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.