Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Is Atiku Actually A Fulani Or Chamba Person? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Atiku Actually A Fulani Or Chamba Person? (16985 Views)

Is Ganduje A Fulani Or Hausa Man? / Atiku Actually Won Buhari In His Polling Unit With A Landslide Victory / For The Record, Atiku Is Not Hausa/fulani. He Is Chamba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is Atiku Actually A Fulani Or Chamba Person? by Firmjudge(m): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2018
Nowenuse:

And what is the need of this?

Must you yoruba tribalists here try to involve the Igbo in every display of stupidity? Now i think it's very obvious that yorubas are the troublemakers on nairaland.

Myself who asked the question am not even an igbo, but from the northCentral and see how many of you yorubas want to turn this into tribal war against the Igbos.

Sure I am also from the Mid Belt but, sincerely it's sickening how some disgruntled elements can't reason beyond their nose.
this sort of hatred is what Seun should address.

Anway, I really wouldn't tell but wikipedia ain't saying enough.

Atiku should be Margi or Sama I am not sure.

Because his intonation with the Hausa and English language is spotless with a calm dose of a distinct Adamawa non fulani breed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Impregnates IDP In Maiduguri Camp - Dan Borno Reveals / 'You Are Liars' - Dan Fulani To Clerics Who Predicted Buhari’s Failure In 2019 / Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.