Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Cult Member Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Member Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails (46350 Views)

Bauchi Man Testing Bulletproof Charm Shot Dead / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Member Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by moshould(m): 7:16am On Dec 05, 2017
Instead me to join cult, I swear na to close eye do blood money.... Foolish jazz wey no fit bring money

1 Like

Re: Cult Member Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by SFSNIPER(m): 9:23am On Dec 05, 2017
ijustdey:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/12/cult-member-dies-bulletproof-charm-fails/

The guy is a great friend of mine to begin with.
that's not his surname up there. and he w was not testing charms. get it right next time.
Re: Cult Member Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by fleetfeet: 10:56am On Dec 05, 2017
Youths in benue have all the raw materials to keep them busy all year round. But they prefer thuggery, criminality moves them more. They like easy money, they all carry guns and choose harassment over hard work.
Einl:
Kids. When they have a little time on their hands, that's what they do.

Imagine each had a business and was calculating where his next shipment of raw materials in was coming or was hustling to get new buyers for his products all this sh¡t wouldn't happen.

The youth are jobless and don't wanna make jobs for themselves.
Re: Cult Member Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Odjesha: 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
Telli person.....dem nor dey telli person
Re: Cult Member Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Bikonze(m): 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
BiafranBushBoy:
Phewee

You all should be shot too
.. angry

End your night with this story

Sad tales of a runs girl

Bleep you.
Re: Cult Member Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by savageyoungboy(m): 6:34am On Feb 01, 2021
Didn't even bother to read

Bulletproof charm � grin
Buhari should look into this
We can make money from exporting it to other countries. I'm sure Syria will be interested in it grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Kills Herself And Child After Father Denied The Baby / 13-Year-old Girl Born Out Of Incest, Impregnated By Her Dad In Abia / Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.