Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,133 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:51 PM

Car Washing : Which Of The Season, Wet Or Dry, Retain Your Car Cleanliness? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Washing : Which Of The Season, Wet Or Dry, Retain Your Car Cleanliness? (353 Views)

Car Washing, Car Detailing , Car Service & Cleaning In Gurgaon / Car Washing In Gurgaon / Awoof! Awoof! Car Washing Machine For Sale!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Washing : Which Of The Season, Wet Or Dry, Retain Your Car Cleanliness? by MrEdimulo82(m): 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
I preferred the dry season, cos it helps to retain my wash to some extent, all I have to do is clean off the dust with a wet cloth....I really don't like wet, rainy season, because of mud which takes a lot of effort to clean and it doesn't matter whether you just took your car for wash once you come in contact with another dirt or muddy waters or it rains, men, it looks like u haven't done any cleaning.

My piece, guys...let's know your preferred season to best retain the cleanliness of your car, body o, I am not talking abt the inside.

@lalasticlala @mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2005 Registered Location Ikorodu Price N1.3m / Clean Reg Toyota Corolla 2006 Model / I Need Hearse Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.