Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

3 Days Mini Importation WEBINAR On Making Real Income With Aliexpress & Alibaba - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Days Mini Importation WEBINAR On Making Real Income With Aliexpress & Alibaba (439 Views)

How To Find Hot Product With Aliexpress For Mini Importation Business / How To Start Local Dropshipping Business With Aliexpress, Ebay And JUMIA / Place Your Order From 1688,ebay,aliexpress,alibaba Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Days Mini Importation WEBINAR On Making Real Income With Aliexpress & Alibaba by winkmart: 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
I don't need to introduce these sites to most of us anymore. You must have been coming across them for ages. But can I ask you a question? Have you taken time to check them out and see what they are about.

I know the answer is No. Because a lot of us have had bad experiences and impressions on these sites because you have met with the wrong people.

I won't promise you millions though, but I can categorically tell anyone that I earn nothing less than N50,000 monthly from my imported items and it will even interest you to note that most of these items I buy for less than N1000 and sell for as high as N5,000 on most e-commerce platforms.

Buying on Aliexpress and Alibaba is not all, you need to know how to sell high and sell fast. If you understand this, you are good to go, but if you don't, you need an instructor that will guide you.

As a mini importer, you also need to belong to a group of people of like minds. These people will guide you anytime you need to import items, they will share ideas and experience with you. I belong to a group like that on WhatsApp and this has been helping me. I will also add anyone that cares to be part of the group.

Now I want to train just some few people this weekend on WhatsApp Training in Mini Importation.

If you think you need to learn from someone with experience and you have little capital to start with, then the training is for you.

I will offer you FREE EBOOKS on Mini Importation and Social MEDIA MARKETING.

TRAINING FEE IS N1000

Call 08038606260 or:
Send MNT to me on WhatsApp: https:///send?phone=2348038606260

Re: 3 Days Mini Importation WEBINAR On Making Real Income With Aliexpress & Alibaba by winkmart: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
If you are in Lagos and you want a one on one training, You can also call or WhatsApp 08038606260.

Different fee applies for physical training

(1) (Reply)

How GLO, MTN Networks Frustrate Million Of Nigerian Subscribers / 6 Reasons Why Every Business Must Build A Website In 2018. / Can Someone Teach Me How To Trade Pm And Btc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.