Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) (57583 Views)

WWE Star Omos Speaks Yoruba At WWE Tryout Launch In Lagos / Peter Okoye Makes Peace With Osaze Odemwingie / Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by enemyofprogress: 9:14am On Dec 05, 2017
Na Photoshop jo
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by Foxrain: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

Did what?
Smoked meat and barbecue ain't the same.
Smoked meat is done with very low heat from about an hour to 2 weeks, whereas barbecue is done with moderately intense heat for a few hours.
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by Joelanthony: 9:16am On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by Dearlord(m): 9:16am On Dec 05, 2017
I hope this one is not one of the diverting talent?
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by davillian(m): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2017
After the 1.5 million school fee make they come face boys for street and rcive beatings of their life. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by Fabulouski(m): 9:22am On Dec 05, 2017
holluphemydavid:
congrats to him....peter sha wan make him son play football by all means
The potter's will
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 05, 2017
Foxrain:

Smoked meat and barbecue ain't the same.
Smoked meat is done with very low heat from about an hour to 2 weeks, whereas barbecue is done with moderately intense heat for a few hours.

You can make bbq in two ways grilling (direct heat), charcoal is mostly used and Smoking ( indirect heat) wood( Hickory, oak, apple e.t.c.) is mostly used. The apparatus used is called "Smoker "

PS: You don't/Can't smoke for 2 weeks using the standard of below 250° temp.
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by Foxrain: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

You can make bbq in two ways grilling (direct heat), charcoal is mostly used and Smoking ( indirect heat) wood( Hickory, oak, apple e.t.c.) is mostly used. The apparatus used is called "Smoker "

PS: You don't/Can't smoke for 2 weeks using the standard of below 250° temp.
Yes you can my dear, I've actually done it, in the village, that's how we kept the cow meat from rotting in the December period.
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by ashjay001(m): 9:34am On Dec 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Anybody can make it into That school once you can pay thier 1.5 million a year school fees

Do u realise how many families can afford 1.5m in lagos? With how lucrative soccer playing is, that boy, got admission on merit!tongue
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by Foxrain: 9:42am On Dec 05, 2017
ashjay001:

Do u realise how many families can afford 1.5m in lagos? With how lucrative soccer playing is, that boy, got admission on merit!tongue

How many families have kids that can actually play football?

1 Like

Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by ashjay001(m): 9:48am On Dec 05, 2017
Foxrain:

How many families have kids that can actually play football?

Exactly my point!
Cameron sure has some innate skills.

Throw my two boys(5 n 8yrs) a ball, n d way they'll hit it(even with extra coaching otongue), will make a football lover weepgringringrin

Chai, broken dreams of a fathergringringrin
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 05, 2017
Foxrain:

Yes you can my dear, I've actually done it, in the village, that's how we kept the cow meat from rotting in the December period.

2 weeks straight non-stop?....
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by chemberlin(m): 9:58am On Dec 05, 2017
My lil brother has been in that club since it started last year I no talk why this guy dey disgrace himself like this? Even me self get brain pass am...haters don't say kill me I got his pictures below...

Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by Foxrain: 9:58am On Dec 05, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

2 weeks straight non-stop?....
Noo
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by Marrtynze(m): 10:03am On Dec 05, 2017
Mumu news, why he no go make am, no be naija we dey, even if he be cripple, e go make am, power of money
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 10:07am On Dec 05, 2017
Fabulouski:

The potter's will
wot are u saying? am not understanding
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by koolcat: 10:20am On Dec 05, 2017
bencynthgreat:

Then its not just anybody. U shud have made it too if it were anybody.
olodo didn't u read the part that said " once....."
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by guji12(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2017
Foxrain:
Lol Nigerian celebs and bragging and lies.
Nobi place you pay and enter ,he's acting like he was chosen on merit and not because he paid, mtchew!
Now he's told kidnappers where his son is, I hope, he has his ransom ready.
See as poverty mentality dey kill u.. were u dere wen he paid any money..mumu..
If e pain try put ur son dere na
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by opomulero101(m): 10:36am On Dec 05, 2017
why him no go enroll him pikin,when him hear neymar signing fee.
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 10:37am On Dec 05, 2017
Foxrain:
Lol Nigerian celebs and bragging and lies.
Nobi place you pay and enter ,he's acting like he was chosen on merit and not because he paid, mtchew!
Now he's told kidnappers where his son is, I hope, he has his ransom ready.
grin grin
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2017
Foxrain:

Noo

I was talking non stop smoking.
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by lazygal: 10:51am On Dec 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Anybody can make it into That school once you can pay thier 1.5 million a year school fees

Sorry I don't know mu h about this soccer schools but what now happens to his formal education or is it like evening sessions or so?
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by hopexter(m): 11:03am On Dec 05, 2017
Adeoluwa7070:
Nigerians and our ways of thinking

wat if he was admitted based on merit?

Which dirty Merit? except you're talking 'bout finance as a Merit.
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by bencynthgreat: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2017
koolcat:
olodo didn't u read the part that said " once....."
I did and unfortunately u are not one of the lucky rich ones. why would people like u just sit and castigate someone else's success. Now I know Nas was right when he said people fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer which makes them feel inferior.
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by SalamRushdie: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2017
lazygal:

Sorry I don't know mu h about this soccer schools but what now happens to his formal education or is it like evening sessions or so?

they have morning sessions and evening sessions , you can chose any which suits ur plans , most kids are on the evening session they come after school
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by joeye(m): 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
lonelydora:
Why won't he make it? When his dad paid heavily.

Money answereth ALL, so says the bible. It didn't say SOME, remember?

Give the small boy some credit joor!
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by koolcat: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
bencynthgreat:

I did and unfortunately u are not one of the lucky rich ones. why would people like u just sit and castigate someone else's success. Now I know Nas was right when he said people fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer which makes them feel inferior.
replied
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by Orpe7(m): 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
In lagos
I thought in barcelona sef
Na naija we dey na all na money matter
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by Temple1990: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahaahahahahah...i wan shitttt
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by toprealman: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Football has no future if that is the case. Thought the idea is all about spotting and grooming talents
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by nelsonebby(m): 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
ah!
this is not true oo.
Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by toprealman: 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
chemberlin:
My lil brother has been in that club since it started last year I no talk why this guy dey disgrace himself like this? Even me self get brain pass am...haters don't say kill me I got his pictures below...
Your LIL bro must be U15 I suppose?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) / Hulk Hogan Marries Sky Daily (His 3rd Marriage) / Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.