Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Breaking News: Nigerian Government Is Owing Me $800m- Nnamdi Kanu Explode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Nigerian Government Is Owing Me $800m- Nnamdi Kanu Explode (663 Views)

Amosun is owing us 3 yrs Salaries , TASCE Workers Protest Over Unpaid Salaries / "Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) / "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Nigerian Government Is Owing Me $800m- Nnamdi Kanu Explode by thimmandyy: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (ipob), has said that despite being granted bail by the Federal High Court in Abuja where he is being prosecuted alongside others on charges of treasonable felony, he is still entitled to the $800m compensation for his alleged unlawful arrest and detention in 2015. It could be recalled that in 2015, Nnamdi kanu was arrested and detained by Nigerian Government force agency.

This is contained in his response to the motion filed by the Federal Government asking the Community Court of the Economic Community of West African States sitting in Abuja to dismiss a fundamental human rights enforcement suit filed by the IPOB leader.

Kanu had filed the suit on March 3, 2016 demanding $800m as compensation from the Federal Government for his alleged unlawful arrest in 2015 and detention.

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Government Is Owing Me $800m- Nnamdi Kanu Explode by DrMuzungu(m): 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
I will pretend not to understand, and ask this:

What is the flag of a foreign country doing at his door? If he represents ISRAEL and not Nigeria, not even non-existent Biafra, then he is a traitor bo both Nigeria and Biafra.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Government Is Owing Me $800m- Nnamdi Kanu Explode by yarimo(m): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
From where is this terrorist NNAMDI mumu Mazi KANU speaking from? Commander operation PYTHON dance please over to you
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Government Is Owing Me $800m- Nnamdi Kanu Explode by TheKingdom: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
yarimo:
From where is this terrorist NNAMDI mumu Mazi KANU speaking from? Commander operation PYTHON dance please over to you

Probably in Libya looking at how foolish black people like you are...

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Can Fault Me On My Electoral Promises –buhari / Caption These Photos Of Tinubu And Aregbesola In Ibadan / How Nigerian Politicians Killed The Country Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.