Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Let Me Introduce You To The World's Richest Begger - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let Me Introduce You To The World's Richest Begger (598 Views)

What Does It Mean When An Alfa Tell One To Buy Sugar And Share To Begger / World's Richest Senators Receive $37,500 Monthly Each, Separate From Salaries / This Caring KBC Journalist Caried A Begger To Satefy During The Bee Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Introduce You To The World's Richest Begger by Mrchusenvessel(m): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
The Richest Indian or Richest Man on
the planet are no more a news,
however the Richest beggar of
Mumbai could be the breaking news,
the people of Mumbai are on the fast
track they don’t have time to breath,hence they do the street charities by paying beggers.meet this man "Bharat Jain" who begs in the street of Mumbai.
He can often be seen begging at
Azad Maidan or Chhatrapati Shivaji
Terminus. He makes earning of $40
in just around 8 to 10 hours of a day. Which is a whooping $1,200 a Month. So apparently his income is more than average salary of Chief
Minister in India.
Another surprising factor is that
Bharat Jain also owns a two adjacent 1 BHK apartments in Parel
which is worth $120,000.
That is not all, besides the apartment he also owns a shop at Bhandup which has been rented out to a juice shop. Guess what, the rent
he earns out of this shop is $150 / Month.
He’s married and has two sons who are studying in class X and
class XII. His father and brother also lives with him in his apartment.
Yet next time when you spare few change to a beggar, recall that he
may be wealthier than you. LMAO
Re: Let Me Introduce You To The World's Richest Begger by Lovetinz(m): 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
A picture of him would have been nice.
Re: Let Me Introduce You To The World's Richest Begger by Sleekydee(m): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
moral of story? cos and confused....we shud goan stat begging or stop giving, which one oh?
Re: Let Me Introduce You To The World's Richest Begger by anibirelawal(m): 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Let Me Introduce You To The World's Richest Begger by boss01: 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
O boy

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! Ronaldo Scores His 34th Free-kick For Madrid As Galaticos Win FIFA Clu / Tiwa Savage, Kiss Daniel & Davido To Perform@ Miss Nollywood Beauty Pageant 2018 / Cape Town Could Become First Major City In World To Run Out Of Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.