Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Solar Panel Business / Dealership - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Solar Panel Business / Dealership (1566 Views)

Tissue Paper Dealership/Distributorship, How? / Dangote Cement Dealership / Soft Drink Dealership: What To Look Out For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solar Panel Business / Dealership by oranto(m): 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2010
We are group of entrepreneurs who reside and work in UK with an[b] interest in renewable energy and power[/b]. Presently we are working together with a manufacturer of solar panels in Holland and partnering with local charities in UK, with a mission to providing cleaner and more environmental/ health friendly source of energy in Nigeria.

As a result, we would love to use this opportunity to register our interest with marketing and using solar based source of energy in mini housing projects in Nigeria.
This will be done with particular emphasis on the long term advantages and health awareness of cleaner and affordable source of energy.

Our primary target is as follows;

Distribute Solar panels to interested dealers

Work alongside real estate developers to install and maintain solar panels using our in house engineer.

Customise solar panels to meet individual requirements

We would love to hear from interested parties and any advice or contribution is adequately appreciated.

Cheers!!! smiley
[b][/b]
Re: Solar Panel Business / Dealership by fortunejum: 9:05am On Mar 30, 2010
Am interested.(mick4geo@yahoo.com)
Re: Solar Panel Business / Dealership by walitoo: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2010
I am interested.i learn how to build a solar panel.so i will be interested to move ahead with the same idea of solar system business.

nnwalter4me@yahoo.com
Re: Solar Panel Business / Dealership by Bassey131: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2010
I am interested.
Please send details to: bassey131@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Solar Panel Business / Dealership by Kobojunkie: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2010
@Poster, how exactly do you intend to do that ?
Re: Solar Panel Business / Dealership by adewale202: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2010
I am interested.
Please send details to:adewale202000@yahoo.com
Re: Solar Panel Business / Dealership by Onyeara: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2010
i am interested , am an expert on renewable energy technology
my adress is mydated@yahoo.ca
Re: Solar Panel Business / Dealership by sonety2k(m): 8:29am On Jul 30, 2010
I am interested, Kindly send details to - sonety2k@yahoo.com
Re: Solar Panel Business / Dealership by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2010
im into advertising and i guess our data base will be an effective mode of reaching out the public about your services.
im also interested in ur offer.
u can reach me on vubacosms@yahoo.com.
Re: Solar Panel Business / Dealership by kamisco: 12:08am On Nov 14, 2010
@oranto
I'm interested. Pls send me some info and your contact details to abclobby@hotmail.com
Re: Solar Panel Business / Dealership by Superuser(m): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2010
I am highly interested in this solar revolution.

Also, i have developed some presentations targeted at foreign solar energy providers (Particularly in Spain) for some private sector companies here in Nigeria.

This includes specific information about Nigeria power situation (statistics), solar energy potentials and market in Nigeria as well as the iso-radiation map and potentials of each state in Nigeria.

Please let me know if my service will be needed as well.

biosoftng@yahoo.com

Regards
Re: Solar Panel Business / Dealership by kamisco: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2010
@Superuser
I'll get you through your email as I'm doing some ground work on how Solar Power can be of benefit for a residental estate project
Re: Solar Panel Business / Dealership by Bassey131: 3:10am On Nov 15, 2010
@ Kamisco,
I am embarking on a building project - (9 flats), I would like to incorporate solar energy into the plan. I am interested in your ideas. Is it possible to have some of your ideas?
Re: Solar Panel Business / Dealership by kamisco: 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2010
@Bassey131
I wish I could help you with some info but I am still at the very initial stage of my research too. I'm still trying to figure out the most cost effective Solar technology that will be suitable for a residential estate in Nigeria for which I'm conducting a feasibility study. I should let you know as soon as I come with some hints. Meanwhile, I heard Spain and US have a cutting edge technology in this area, I stand to be corrected - might be wrong!
Re: Solar Panel Business / Dealership by Bassey131: 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2010
@ Kamisco.
Thank you for getting back to me. I await to hear from you. Yes Spain is far ahead of the USA in terms of uptake and general use of solar.Don't fail to consider companies in the Far East. My e-mail address @ bassey131@yahoo.co.uk
Many thanks.
Re: Solar Panel Business / Dealership by pecorns: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2011
I just wanted to know if there as been any updates or progress on this topic.

(1) (Reply)

What Small Business Can 300k To Start / Cbn Pegs Daily Cash Withdrawal / What Business Can I Start With 200k Apart Frm Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.