Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

Unilorin Releases 2017/2018 Admission List | See Details Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Releases 2017/2018 Admission List | See Details Here (431 Views)

Wow Info! 2022 Global Minimum Wage List - See Nigeria's Ranking / Unilorin Releases Admission On Jamb CAPS / Futminna Announces Screening Details For 2017/2018 Admission Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Releases 2017/2018 Admission List | See Details Here by campuspeep: 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2017

The long awaited UNILORIN admission list has been released by the management of the university.

So if you have been searching for when unilorin admission list will be out, now you know that the admission list is out.

I will not only tell you that the admission list is out and leave you to wander.

I will also walk you through the steps to checking unilorin admission list.

There are basically 3 steps to checking unilorin admission list and I have shared them below;

To check the UNILORIN admission list follow these steps;

1. Visit the official University of Ilorin portal for Undergraduates http://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme-login.php
2. On the page, you will be required to enter your Jamb Registration Number and your surname in the provided spaces, then click on Login to continue.
3. Now you can check your admission status. We hope you receive the news you were praying for.

What was the status of your admission?

Let's congratulate you...

Source: https://campuspeep.com/unilorin-releases-admission-list/

(1) (Reply)

Unibadan 2017/2018 1st,2nd,3rd Batch List Is Out / Singapore International Graduate Award - Apply / Brazil Will Released Billions Of Lab-grown Mosquitoes To Combat Infectious Disea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.