Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Anambra Inec Adhoc Staffs Nightmares After Gov. Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Inec Adhoc Staffs Nightmares After Gov. Election (1509 Views)

Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership / Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election / Anambra: INEC Official Arrested For Fake Ballot Papers, Photocopied Result Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Inec Adhoc Staffs Nightmares After Gov. Election by slizzyb(m): 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
Pls hell push this to front page for all to see, what have we done? After our selfless job in ensuring that election hold in Anambra state by working as Inec adhoc staffs since November 18 we have not receive our pay from INEC. If our work is for free let them tell us ooo. When will they pay us the little stipend?? Is it when our lamentation full basket Pls MODs help push this till something is done...
#inecanambrapayusourmoney
#GovWilliepayusourmoney

AYAM NOT HAPPY

1 Like

Re: Anambra Inec Adhoc Staffs Nightmares After Gov. Election by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
The silence of the resident electoral commissioner is atrocious.

It is unimaginable that in this day and time, people who put themselves in grave danger of being victims are denied their stipends.
But the permanent staff have had no reason to complain about salary delay since the inception of that organization.

Information has to be disburse in due time.
And a suitable platform should be created for all adhoc staff to meet and decide a way forward.
Re: Anambra Inec Adhoc Staffs Nightmares After Gov. Election by adadike281(f): 11:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
Don't worry, I believe they will pay you. when I worked as an adhoc staff, I waited for a month before I was paid. I will forward a call to d Inec director tomorrow to know d reason for d delay. May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Inec Adhoc Staffs Nightmares After Gov. Election by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
Okay. if you can help them out it would be nice.

it's very important. Some of those university students are now debtors.
Re: Anambra Inec Adhoc Staffs Nightmares After Gov. Election by slizzyb(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2017
Thanks all for your concern... Pls help reach to them. Everyday we wake up waiting for alert u know life of a student na, calling each other every time to know if there is any positive development.
@adadike281
@Tarorfeek
Re: Anambra Inec Adhoc Staffs Nightmares After Gov. Election by adadike281(f): 8:13am On Dec 05, 2017
slizzyb:
Thanks all for your concern... Pls help reach to them. Everyday we wake up waiting for alert u know life of a student na, calling each other every time to know if there is any positive development.
@adadike281
@Tarorfeek
Thanks for reminding me. I will do just that now.
Re: Anambra Inec Adhoc Staffs Nightmares After Gov. Election by ayokellany: 8:19am On Dec 05, 2017
adadike281:
Don't worry, I believe they will pay you. when I worked as an adhoc staff, I waited for a month before I was paid. I will forward a call to d Inec director tomorrow to know d reason for d delay. May God help us all.

Nigeria as finished, a PDP through n through like you work as adhoc staff ? Mogbe O !
Re: Anambra Inec Adhoc Staffs Nightmares After Gov. Election by slizzyb(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
ayokellany:

Nigeria as finished, a PDP through n through like you work as adhoc staff ? Mogbe O !
What's your problem?
Re: Anambra Inec Adhoc Staffs Nightmares After Gov. Election by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
Adadike281 did you call someone.
Some people are being paid.
Re: Anambra Inec Adhoc Staffs Nightmares After Gov. Election by adadike281(f): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Adadike281 did you call someone.
Some people are being paid.
of course, I called d director. keep calm yours will get to u.
Re: Anambra Inec Adhoc Staffs Nightmares After Gov. Election by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
adadike281:
of course, I called d director. keep calm yours will get to u.

Please can you call Somebody to stabilize the Naira. And also to end SARS.
grin
Re: Anambra Inec Adhoc Staffs Nightmares After Gov. Election by adadike281(f): 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
TarOrfeek:

Please can you call Somebody to stabilize the Naira. And also to end SARS.
grin
lol. I can only call on God for d Naira but anytime u jam SARS trouble , just let me know.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Inec Adhoc Staffs Nightmares After Gov. Election by slizzyb(m): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
adadike281:
lol. I can only call on God for d Naira but anytime u jam SARS trouble , just let me know.

Lol. Tanx for ur effort, since u said they have started paying. Is it by local governments??

1 Like

Re: Anambra Inec Adhoc Staffs Nightmares After Gov. Election by slizzyb(m): 7:53am On Dec 15, 2017
Pls can you help me out My co adhoc staff have been paid since on Monday but I hv not receive any dime. I called my spo and she is not ready to help me that she is not working on INEC. I went to INEC hqtr at Awka to complain but they did not listen to me saying its the work of spo to rectify any anomalies of her group. Pls am devastated hoping on that money since and now there is no hope of getting it. I worked at orumba north, Nanka ward 2 polling unit 3. My name is okezue Daniel Chibuzor, acct number 3047935221, bank name First bank. Pls your help is needed. You can as well call my spo and act that your from INEC that she should try and go to rectify and make sure my name is paid cus when I informed her I went to inec she was shaken a bit. Her number. 07061557994.

@adadike281
Re: Anambra Inec Adhoc Staffs Nightmares After Gov. Election by adadike281(f): 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
slizzyb:
Pls can you help me out My co adhoc staff have been paid since on Monday but I hv not receive any dime. I called my spo and she is not ready to help me that she is not working on INEC. I went to INEC hqtr at Awka to complain but they did not listen to me saying its the work of spo to rectify any anomalies of her group. Pls am devastated hoping on that money since and now there is no hope of getting it. I worked at orumba north, Nanka ward 2 polling unit 3. My name is okezue Daniel Chibuzor, acct number 3047935221, bank name First bank. Pls your help is needed. You can as well call my spo and act that your from INEC that she should try and go to rectify and make sure my name is paid cus when I informed her I went to inec she was shaken a bit. Her number. 07061557994.
Sorry, I am just seeing this as my device has been off since. I injured my leg otherwise, I would have love to pay her a visit. I will save her number and will give her a call tomorrow morning. how much is d said money?

@adadike281
Re: Anambra Inec Adhoc Staffs Nightmares After Gov. Election by adadike281(f): 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
slizzyb:

@adadike281
Tell me d amount and I will call her tomorrow morning
Re: Anambra Inec Adhoc Staffs Nightmares After Gov. Election by slizzyb(m): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
Tanx, pls help me out
Re: Anambra Inec Adhoc Staffs Nightmares After Gov. Election by slizzyb(m): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2017
adadike281:
Tell me d amount and I will call her tomorrow morning

Pls did you later call her..
Re: Anambra Inec Adhoc Staffs Nightmares After Gov. Election by adadike281(f): 11:34am On Dec 17, 2017
slizzyb:

Pls did you later call her..
yes, she did not pick. I will call her again tonight and threaten her via text, if she wouldn't oblige, then its time to arrest her
Re: Anambra Inec Adhoc Staffs Nightmares After Gov. Election by slizzyb(m): 11:42am On Dec 17, 2017
adadike281:
yes, she did not pick. I will call her again tonight and threaten her via text, if she wouldn't oblige, then its time to arrest her

Ok tanx for ur time and help.
Re: Anambra Inec Adhoc Staffs Nightmares After Gov. Election by slizzyb(m): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
adadike281:

Good evening, any new development I messaged inec official page on Facebook concerning my case they said I should liase with the local government electoral officer who I don't know how to get in touch with....

My plea now is, if any good Nigerian will help me by compensating me since its now glaring dat am not getting the money. Someone have been paid for a risky Anambra governorship election which I worked... Remember am a STUDENT

My acct 3047935221
First bank PLC
Tanx in advance and happy Xmas and prosperous New Year in advance
Re: Anambra Inec Adhoc Staffs Nightmares After Gov. Election by adadike281(f): 1:25am On Dec 23, 2017
slizzyb:

Good evening, any new development I messaged inec official page on Facebook concerning my case they said I should liase with the local government electoral officer who I don't know how to get in touch with....

My plea now is, if any good Nigerian will help me by compensating me since its now glaring dat am not getting the money. Someone have been paid for a risky Anambra governorship election which I worked... Remember am a STUDENT

My acct 3047935221
First bank PLC
Tanx in advance and happy Xmas and prosperous New Year in advance
castrokins and CaptainJeffry, pls kindly help dis dude , I beg in Christ name.
Re: Anambra Inec Adhoc Staffs Nightmares After Gov. Election by slizzyb(m): 10:56am On Dec 26, 2017
adadike281:
castrokins and CaptainJeffry, pls kindly help dis dude , I beg in Christ name.
Re: Anambra Inec Adhoc Staffs Nightmares After Gov. Election by slizzyb(m): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2018
This year I will not be victim of disappointment but a successful appointment. Never will I labour and another person will reap my reward. Am looking forward to a successful 2018. Happy new year all.

@Adadike281

(1) (Reply)

How Did Fayemi's Father Die? / Akwaibom Women Pushing An Aktc Bus Stuck In The Mud On Their Way To Trad Wedding / And The APC Vs. PDP Campaign Poster War Is About To Begin (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.