Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,420 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

#ENDSARSBRUTALITY : 5 Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished(Must Read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ENDSARSBRUTALITY : 5 Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished(Must Read) (1162 Views)

5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role / Kemi Adeosun: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Be Worried / #endsarsbrutality: Video Of SARS Operatives Shooting Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ENDSARSBRUTALITY : 5 Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished(Must Read) by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
Written by Wisdom Nwedene

Over last few days, many of our youths have tried by raising their voices against the SARS because of how they operate these days. Let me say kudos to our celebrities too for joining the ENDSARS Campaign, it shows that the youths and most of our celebrities have started to know their rights and equally stand against the injustice being melted upon them by those who are meant to protect them.

A guy once told me that it is better he enters into the hands of criminals than falling into the hands of SARS for protection, I was shocked after he explained to me what he passed through one day in their hands. The truth remains that people are no longer comfortable with SARS and below are some of the reasons why it should be abolished if they should continue operating the way they doing right now!!

1) SARS Believes That Every Young Guy With A Laptop Is A Yahoo Guy : This is very bad at this our generation where every young guy is trying to make a living from many online businesses that we have , some are bloggers, some are into forest traders, etc. The Federal Government should make SARS to understand this please and also that they have no right to even shoot a person just because he is a suspected yahoo boy. They should investigate first if the person is a yahoo guy, he should be charged to court and if find guilty, the person should be prosecuted.

2) People No Longer Trust Them : From the recent outrage online against them already shows that the masses no longer believe and trust in them to be secured and protected. Why can't they be abolished then? Even the police recently released a number which a person should be called if he is being harassed by SARS? The question remains if police still believe in SARS, why did they have to say such because SARS are meant to protect we the poor masses not harassing us right?

3) They shoot sporadically : I don't know whether they don't teach them how to handle the gun or what but the truth remains that SARS shoot anyhow without minding whether the stray bullet will hit an innocent person. SARS ought to be a noble professional but looking how things are going right now, it seems as if they have rotten which is why the masses are crying.

4) SARS Believes That They Are Above The Law : It is crystal clear that SARS feels that they are above the law if you look at how they behave if not tell me why they should kill someone if court has not proven the person guilty of the crime he is being accused of.

5) I want to use this opportunity to round off and advice the SARS to have a rethink because the recent online campaign against them shows that the masses are extremely angry with them. It is time for them to try and think about why they are actually established and work towards that. I rest my case

You can add yours please

(Wisdom Nwedene is a blogger, writer and newspaper editor. Contact : Nwedenewisdom@gmail.com)

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #ENDSARSBRUTALITY : 5 Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished(Must Read) by darkenkach(m): 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
#EndSarz
Re: #ENDSARSBRUTALITY : 5 Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished(Must Read) by OVA200(m): 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
Make o book space in case it reach front page
Re: #ENDSARSBRUTALITY : 5 Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished(Must Read) by jojomario(m): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
I was embarrassed in Igando Lagos last Thursday. They were even sharing money in my presence. I was delayed for hours after which someone came to bail me with 20k.
The whole unit of the police force is a disgrace to this nation.
Re: #ENDSARSBRUTALITY : 5 Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished(Must Read) by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
jojomario:
I was embarrassed in Igando Lagos last Thursday.
is it by SARS? And why?

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARSBRUTALITY : 5 Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished(Must Read) by jojomario(m): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
is it by SARS? And why?
Yes, SARS. They said I am a yahoo suspect.
Re: #ENDSARSBRUTALITY : 5 Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished(Must Read) by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
jojomario:
Yes, SARS. They said I am a yahoo suspect.
it is time these people get sensitized that every young guy with a laptop is not a yahoo guy please.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #ENDSARSBRUTALITY : 5 Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished(Must Read) by Igboblog: 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
This is very bad!! #EndSARS
Re: #ENDSARSBRUTALITY : 5 Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished(Must Read) by jojomario(m): 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
it is time these people get sensitized that every young guy with a laptop is not a yahoo guy please.
if u put on a shirt, using the cross bag, putting on Jean ,you looking clean and an android phone on you. Forget it, u will see interogation of your life. And You not having any firm of ID card, you are a 'gonner'
Re: #ENDSARSBRUTALITY : 5 Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished(Must Read) by emmie14: 11:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
When did it become a crime to own a laptop. Uncivilized bunch of mere gunmen. SARS!!. RRS!! HWP!! Big big useless names

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARSBRUTALITY : 5 Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished(Must Read) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
The worst thing that can happen to you if you stay in Anambra is entering Awkuzu SARS because the probability of you getting killed over night and your organs sold is very high... #EndSARS

I don't even pray for my enemy to get in there because, Awkuzu SARS is devil's small palour embarassed

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARSBRUTALITY : 5 Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished(Must Read) by Paulosky1900: 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
RITUALIST IN UNIFORM..THEY SELL BODY PARTS OF THOSE THEY KILLED TO SOME RICH MEN...BEWARE OF THEM
Re: #ENDSARSBRUTALITY : 5 Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished(Must Read) by yarimo(m): 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
SARS has come to stay and it must be, I smells KIDNAPPERS and ARMS ROBBERS are all behind this campaign against SARS.
Re: #ENDSARSBRUTALITY : 5 Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished(Must Read) by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
yarimo:
SARS has come to stay and it must be, I smells KIDNAPPERS and ARMS ROBBERS are all behind this campaign against SARS.
I pray they should torture you one day

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARSBRUTALITY : 5 Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished(Must Read) by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
jojomario:
if u put on a shirt, using the cross bag, putting on Jean ,you looking clean and an android phone on you. Forget it, u will see interogation of your life. And You not having any firm of ID card, you are a 'gonner'
well, you just have to be careful with them bro
Re: #ENDSARSBRUTALITY : 5 Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished(Must Read) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:37am On Dec 05, 2017
#EndSARS cos they are crooks

#EndSARS cos they are evil

#EndSARS cos they are blackmailer

#EndSARS cos they are extortionist

#EndSARS cos they are trigger happy fools

#EndSARS cos they are oppressors

#EndSARS cos they are threat to humanity

#EndSARS cos they violates our privacy

#EndSARS cos they are not our friend

You won't understand the drift until u have an ugly encounter with them...
Re: #ENDSARSBRUTALITY : 5 Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished(Must Read) by Igboblog: 8:19am On Dec 05, 2017
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: #ENDSARSBRUTALITY : 5 Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished(Must Read) by Igboblog: 10:11am On Dec 05, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
#EndSARS cos they are crooks

#EndSARS cos they are evil

#EndSARS cos they are blackmailer

#EndSARS cos they are extortionist

#EndSARS cos they are trigger happy fools

#EndSARS cos they are oppressors

#EndSARS cos they are threat to humanity

#EndSARS cos they violates our privacy

#EndSARS cos they are not our friend

You won't understand the drift until u have an ugly encounter with them...

They are bunch of criminals

(1) (Reply)

Big Loss For Apc As Etche Lga Apc Chairman Resigns Position, Defects To Pdp / Wike’s Broadcast Of Lies – Rivers Apc / Throwback: Buhari 97% Vs 5% Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.