Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

A Lifetime Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Lifetime Opportunity (399 Views)

Earn Sure $300+ Daily Dividends from this Crypto Lifetime Opportunity!!! / A Lifetime Income Opportunity - Get Paid Three Times Monthly / Earn A Lifetime Stream Of Increasing Income When You Invest In Oceanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lifetime Opportunity by veragoldadverts(f): 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hi lovelies, my name is Habiba,

I will like to present to you the opportunity to join the growing family of oriflame by registering and ordering prdts which u can u use as well as sell to make profit. I am an oriflame consultant and oriflame is a beauty company based in Sweden now having presence in Nigeria with lots of packages and opportunities. Oriflame deals with varying beauty cosmetics which are not only limited to the women but the men folks as well. They have prdts such as perfs, body sprays, body creams and lotions, lipsticks, powder etc.
What makes oriflame different from other product? Oriflame products are completely organic, hence entirely users skin friendly.
Benefit's you stand to gain by joining oriflame are;
1. Monthly allowances (aside your profits)
2. Cash awards starting from #150 000 (depending on your level).
3. Opportunity to go on an all expense paid trip (both local Abe international)
4. Privilege to meet other people, to share and expand ideas.
5. Etc.
All these can been achieved by registering with just #2990 only.
Looking forward to your response.

For inquiries,,,
Here is a link to my watsapp number http:///2zZEt4t
Follow my page on FB,
https://www.facebook.com/beebaprenuer/
Call me on: 08186178979

Don't miss this opportunity of a lifetime, contact me for full details....

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BUA Cries To Buhari For Help Over ‘sabotage’ By Dangote, Mines Ministry / Learn How To Design Your Own Blog|business Website With N 5,000 Only / Court Grants Aiteo’s Benedict Peters Global Judgment In Rem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.