Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Hello Guys! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Hello Guys! (555 Views)

Hello / hello / Hello House, Is There A Way I Can Redeploy, Even After I Have Been Given PPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Guys! by Confynix(f): 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
Please I need your help here concerning NYSC issues. I'm above 30 I just graduated and waiting to serve by March. I really want to serve, please, is it possible and what do I do?

Please help me out
Thanks!
Re: Hello Guys! by Confynix(f): 6:40am On Dec 05, 2017
Good morning everyone, please I'm still waiting for a reply towards my plea.
thanks and have a great day all!
Re: Hello Guys! by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 05, 2017
WHY dyou want to serve so bad? People are desperate and would do anything to skip service but you have the rights to be exempted yet you still want to do “under The Sun and in the rain”? The only thing you can do is to lie about your age. I’m camp, I saw many agbayas claiming to be 30 or under when it was very obvious they were hitting their 40s. I don’t know if it’s the N19,500 that was so attractive to them that the were so bent on doing NYSC.
So madam above 30, it’s very possible at least I’ve seen old corpers with my own eyes. I guess all you have to do is to reduce your age during registration. Good luck.
Re: Hello Guys! by Confynix(f): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2017
Wohaaa! Thanks ladyGoddiva.

It's not about the money dear, since I was a kid, I had always wished to become a corper one day.

So I should reduce my age during the process of filling the NYSC registration form right?

Thanks once more!
Re: Hello Guys! by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 05, 2017
Yep that’s about is dear.
Oh okay happy service to you
Hope you truly enjoy serving
Confynix:
Wohaaa! Thanks ladyGoddiva.

It's not about the money dear, since I was a kid, I had always wished to become a corper one day.

So I should reduce my age during the process of filling the NYSC registration form right?

Thanks once more!

(1) (Reply)

Corp Member Serving In Akwa Ibom Drowns / Learn And Earn With A Digital Skill. / What Things Should One Pack For NYSC Camp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.