Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

#EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" (41849 Views)

#EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment / #EndSARSBrutality: Olamide Reacts "Guide The People, Not Make Life Miserable" / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by Jaysoft87: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2017
THE ONE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION: IF THE GOVERNMENT END SARS, THESE OFFICERS ARE STILL POLICE MEN. WILL THEY END THE CHARACTER AND ATTITUDE IN THESE POLICE MEN?
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by dhesire(m): 10:57am On Dec 05, 2017
donstan18:

I foresee a similar regret of GADDAFI and Libya.... Just like SARS and NIGERIA!

Not many will understand your point here, it's like throwing away the baby with the bathe water.
Nigeria is having a very GOOD PROBLEM with SARS.
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by ladensmith(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2017
crazydude1:
#EndSARS ....Special Anti Robbery Squad now turned to Special Robbery Squad. Useless people!
special armed Robbers squad.
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by meine: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:
Idiot, is it today that your brain made you remember your encounter with them ?
since 2005. As for the chase, I'm sure you tried running with your friends and that made them suspicious.
they prolly thought it was a stolen vehicle.
The ish is that Nigerians don't have respect for their own forces, when a force man says stop, just stop because they may get angry and become suspicious of you.

#SarsStands

You should keep quiet if youve never witnessed their brutality and frame up. What of those who stopped and were harrassed or framed? I am not saying people should disobey officers but these men should change their ways to get respect.

Besides i am a victim.If i was real criminal i would look for those officers one by one and harm them after getting my freedom.
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by IamPere(m): 11:11am On Dec 05, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:
since 2005. As for the chase, I'm sure you tried running with your friends and that made them suspicious.
The ish is that Nigerians don't have respect for their own forces, when a force man says stop, just stop because they may get angry and become suspicious of you.

#SarsStands

The police are not meant to shoot just because they suspect. What would you say if the actually died just because some officer THOUGHT they were robbers. Mind you norway police officers don't use guns and they are doing fine fighting crime.
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by inyass2580(m): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2017
hmmm endsars anyone dat travelled tru ogbomoso to ilorin will knw dat sars must end.

CALL OR WHATSAPP ME 08166579753 For Solution to any kind of ur spiritual problems like
barenes promotion at work weak erection
nd many more.
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by KehnnyCares(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2017
virus05:
This is exactly , I mean exactly what i'm passing through right now
Be strong brother, you will surely get there.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by Vado(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2017
sixhours:
These yeyebrities should not let this campaign become a joke. There was no SARS as at 2005.

He said plain clothes gun wielding men though.
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by Psalm45(f): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

#SarsStands
Are u cursing someone that narrated his own encounter? Or am i sensing hatred/jealousy. Hope no be because of dat agbada wey ebuka rock u stil dey jealous reach now?#endsars
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by edgeP(m): 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

#SarsStands
"As for the chase, I'm sure you tried running with your friends and that made them suspicious.
they prolly thought it was a stolen vehicle". But why U dey attack Ebuka nah?, SARS as its now is a menace to the society, an unarmed suspect should not be shot at, SARS needs re-orientation and restructuring not banning. SARS has its merit and demerits.
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by ezelous: 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
AHCB:
Bros. I gentle. No vex. grin
grin
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by GlenChestnut: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Insensitive goats like you can never make Nigeria a better place. I don't pray for you to have an encounter with SARS. A trial will convince you that Ebuka and his friends got lucky because i sure know you may not be alive to share your story on NL
CrEaToRmalden:

#SarsStands
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by GlenChestnut: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
When the demerits outweighs the merits what should you do? #crushSARS.
edgeP:
"As for the chase, I'm sure you tried running with your friends and that made them suspicious.
they prolly thought it was a stolen vehicle". But why U dey attack Ebuka nah?, SARS as its now is a menace to the society, an unarmed suspect should not be shot at, SARS needs re-orientation and restructuring not banning. SARS has its merit and demerits.
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by Yoshy: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
KehnnyCares:
Where's NwaAmaikpe sef
Thank you for the image, so on point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by Humanistme: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

#SarsStands

they weren't on uniform they the reason ebuka panicked.
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by ifeoluwa122: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
#EndSARSNowNow
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

#SarsStands

See this one.

How many reasonable security force do we have in Nigeria?

Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by linusbnn(m): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

#SarsStands

How do you identify a force man when he is on plain clothe?. Ebuka ran thinking he is been faced with robbers while robbers shot thinking Ebuka is a robber like them.
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by ashjay001(m): 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
KehnnyCares:
Where's NwaAmaikpe sef

Ur quote though, so on point! Quite a lonely road!
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by KehnnyCares(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
ashjay001:

Ur quote though, so on point! Quite a lonely road!
Yes brother, we only need to be strong and focus. Success for sure.
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by KehnnyCares(m): 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
Yoshy:
Thank you for the image, so on point.
Uwc brother
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by Revolva(m): 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
this ebuka funny

imagine why run from a poleman if u r innocent....me i no de fear ooo

as long as i am not holding any exhiibit...or am not a criminal i cant run from a policeman or MOPOL or saz or army .....

i will defend myself..

u de run why dem no go shoot at you
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by llyodzico(m): 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

#SarsStands
so that means you have the right to shoot them
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
KehnnyCares:
Where's NwaAmaikpe sef
he no go better for NwaAmaikpe
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by DemonHunTER: 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
step1:
you don't understand, these people are robbers in uniform

? Uniform? Abi Polo that they print 'SARS' on it.
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by writeprof(m): 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

#SarsStands

bros, the refusal to stop for the police is not a license to shoot for any reason whatsoever. This is part of the barbaric mindset that all our armed forces need to change, and not just the police.
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by kay29000(m): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
sixhours:
These yeyebrities should not let this campaign become a joke. There was no SARS as at 2005.

Exactly!!!
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by aspirebig: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
#stopthemultipledefencefeesinDelsu...
The PG and authorities of Delsu are exploiting the M.sc and Phd students.....pls share..
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by dowjones(m): 4:23am On Dec 06, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

#SarsStands

And you didnt see where he said they were in plain clothes.

You are the idiot

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" by trais0069: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
sixhours:

there has always been SARS as early as 2002/2004 we had SARS in phc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations / Anna Banner's Halloween Outfit, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress / Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.