Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” (24917 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack / Body Bags: El-rufai, Shut Up! Apologise & Move On - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Governor (2) (3) (4)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by delugajackson: 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
MaryWorshipper:
Sharap woman, na we nigerians dey push am, we luv am
By saying we, I guess you mean you and your family members.

Don't get fooled, Atiku has nothing to offer Nigerians.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by delugajackson: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
mightyhazel:
gbam.

anything but buhari abeg
Same thing you said during GEJ's tenure.

Nigerians are too quick to forget. How come the Messiah you so much desired, suddenly became a bitter pill for you? As far as I know, both men share the same antecedents, only that one is a lesser evil.

By all standards, none of them are fit to rule this nation.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by bernf16(m): 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
Dont be rude plssssss...Atiku is a bitch, a prostitute...moving from party to another, why to whose benefits?

His university in Adamawa tuitioned: N850,000 per session...what's else?
Na only him dey this country? ursef can be a Nigerian President nahhh...why must we recycle these old gags now and then?

recycling of these "OLD GAGS" have to stop!!! #stopoldgagsrecycling

MaryWorshipper:
Sharap woman, na we nigerians dey push am, we luv am
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by harmbhrosz(m): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
sanpipita:

I have severally stated I'm not defending anyone, but you will always want to deflate, I have asked what makes Atiku a bad choice you haven't provided any answer than run around circles, you just want to push narratives about Atiku when you haven't provided any better option than him maybe you want buhari back? cos seems that's the strategy being used by supporters of this failed govt.
Oga get your words right, you're the one running in circles here, didn't you just indirectly said you're campaigning for Atiku, or how on earth will you campaign for someone you can't defend..... You should try comprehending your own words before you post them please...... anyway, you still haven't told me what he'll do differently o,

Here's my own view, if he's elected, he'll end up appointing his goons that has been in power for 2 decades hence the looting continues, you & I will come back to this thread have this same discussion again. You might tell me how a different possible scenario might play out tho.

Why would I reasonably support any candidate when primaries has not been done for Christ sake?

Are you seriously asking me of how Atiku is a bad choice? Go type "Atiku's corruption charges" on Google(which might not be a big deal to you as it's a norm in our dear country).....and please don't tell me he hasn't been found guilty or convicted, we both know how that works in Nigeria.

Lol you think I want Buhari back because I'm speaking against Atiku, fvck them all, they're all the same which is what most of you are blind to see despite it vividness.

Make the matter die abeg... Support, campaign and defend who ever you want, it's your civil rights..... we'll all see the aftermath.

#Adios
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by harmbhrosz(m): 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
delugajackson:

Nigerians are too quick to forget. How come the Messiah you so much desired, suddenly became a bitter pill for you? As far as I know, both men share the same antecedents, only that one is a lesser evil.

thank you o my brother, this is what I've been telling sanpipita and the rest here since but the JuJu used on them is too powerful I swear
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by hush15: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
harmbhrosz:
you have all my point is in the bolded sentence above about him being a lesser evil, that was how Buhari was a lesser evil to GEJ until he got hold of power.....well we're all familiar with the outcome.

Again, your prerogative to think Buhari was a lesser evil to GEJ. If you were born and old enough to remember Buhari’s first cling to power as a Head of State, then you will know that He is no lesser evil than GEJ. I voted Jonathan cos I knew he was the lesser evil as at the time our options were present and just as an anticipated then, it’s the same principle. It’s not about the best of them lot, it’s about what’s best from the choices present.

You might not agree but GEJ was still by far more humane. GEJ still had a human face, a listening hear and when push comes to shove, set his political pride aside and do the honourable thing from Subsidy Strike to Election Crisis and I don’t need any lecture cos that’s in the past. Now, things are not looking better and the same way it happened in 2015 is about to play out obviously which for me is the only strategy to give the present administration a very good and competitive fight to bring us out of the quagmire we in now. It’s about choosing the lesser evil, that’s what 2019 is all about? Bubu doesn’t have it and can’t. I have been saying it and will say it. It’s nothing personal, not hate or even dislike but pure politics. Atiku is the only competitive force to the ruling government and that became even the Waziri is not just mere coincidence at all. It may sound like mere speculation but I believe am politically correct.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by sanpipita(m): 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
harmbhrosz:
thank you o my brother, this is what I've been telling sanpipita and the rest here since but the JuJu used on them is too powerful I swear

Nobody has labelled Atiku a Messiah, just stop saying saying he is a bad choice, whenever candidates for 2019 gets fixed everyone will evaluate and make a choice, it is not too hard.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by harmbhrosz(m): 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
sanpipita:

Nobody has labelled Atiku a Messiah, just stop saying saying he is a bad choice, whenever candidates for 2019 gets fixed everyone will evaluate and make a choice, it is not too hard.
lol but you've made your choice grin tongue
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by sanpipita(m): 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
hush15:

Again, your prerogative to think Buhari was a lesser evil to GEJ. If you were born and old enough to remember Buhari’s first cling to power as a Head of State, then you will know that He is no lesser evil than GEJ. I voted Jonathan cos I knew he was the lesser evil as at the time our options were present and just as an anticipated then, it’s the same principle. It’s not about the best of them lot, it’s about what’s best from the choices present.

You might not agree but GEJ was still by far more humane. GEJ still had a human face, a listening hear and when push comes to shove, set his political pride aside and do the honourable thing from Subsidy Strike to Election Crisis and I don’t need any lecture cos that’s in the past. Now, things are not looking better and the same way it happened in 2015 is about to play out obviously which for me is the only strategy to give the present administration a very good and competitive fight to bring us out of the quagmire we in now. It’s about choosing the lesser evil, that’s what 2019 is all about? Bubu doesn’t have it and can’t. I have been saying it and will say it. It’s nothing personal, not hate or even dislike but pure politics. Atiku is the only competitive force to the ruling government and that became even the Waziri is not just mere coincidence at all. It may sound like mere speculation but I believe am politically correct.

Please you don't know me too well, I find it insulting to insinuate I in anyway fell from the buhari scam that's insulting especially I'm intellectually above such nonsense, I repeat campaigned against buhari in 2015 and I will do so in 2019, and I will say it again I'm not campaigning or defending Atiku, labelling him a bad choice in face of what the incumbent has offered is completely ridiculous, you haven't named a better candidate that's even interested to contest and you want to put down Atiku, you think politics is by mere online posturing and rants?

And at this point I must say you are very naive, anywhere in the world elections are never about saints but lesser evils, even Americans had to pick btwn two crooked candidates, unless you bring forward your 'saint' on election day, you will have to vote what is presented before you.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by sanpipita(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
harmbhrosz:
lol but you've made your choice grin tongue

Probably English comprehension is hard for you, my whole assertion here has been Atiku is an option not just an option but a better option to the incumbent, how that translates to making a choice is something I will never understand.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by harmbhrosz(m): 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
hush15:

chai..... Abeg make we bone the matter

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by mightyhazel: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
delugajackson:

well, anything but buhari

and dat had always been my stand since over 10yrs now
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by omolami: 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
Aisha Yesufu should go and sit down and stop boot licking at her age. How many times did Buhari hussled to become president? Where was Aisha Yesufu all that 4 times? Did Aisha Yesufe not consider it wise to tell Buhari even once the same thing he is telling Atiku now. Olodo
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by delugajackson: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
harmbhrosz:
And to think, an increasing number of people are actually supporting the Atiku agenda. We are completely finished in this country.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by harmbhrosz(m): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
sanpipita:

Probably English comprehension is hard for you, my whole assertion here has been Atiku is an option not just an option but a better option to the incumbent, how that translates to making a choice is something I will never understand.
what exactly is wrong with your comprehension, why are we here if not for the fact that Atiku is your choice over Buhari despite the fact that election is still a year+ from now or how else is a choice made? and please stop holding to the assertion that Atiku is an option, even if Deizani contest, she'll still be an option.

Both Atiku and Buhari are birds of a feather they're both bad choices, both corrupt. we need better candidates #period I'm out
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by harmbhrosz(m): 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
delugajackson:

And to think, an increasing number of people are actually supporting the Atiku agenda. We are completely finished in this country.
I can't just imagine how blind and dumb Nigerians can be, a man that has spent 8 good years in office of the vice president without significant achievements to his name but ended up becoming a multimillionaire is what our youths are clamouring for. Instead of us to resist him now so his Party won't even consider him as a choice.

Omo I weep for this country o
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by sanpipita(m): 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
harmbhrosz:
what exactly is wrong with your comprehension, why are we here if not for the fact that Atiku is your choice over Buhari despite the fact that election is still a year+ from now or how else is a choice made? and please stop holding to the assertion that Atiku is an option, even if Deizani contest, she'll still be an option.

Both Atiku and Buhari are birds of a feather they're both bad choices, both corrupt. we need better candidates #period I'm out

And I'm saying bring your better candidates, you will force these so called better candidates to come contest when they are not interested? should we hand over power to them without them contesting? and yes Atiku is my choice over Buhari anytime anyday, he is the lesser evil.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by sanpipita(m): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
delugajackson:

Please do you have anyone better in mind? hope he or she is contesting? enough of this Internet rants, if you have anyone better in mind, clamour for him or she to contest, good or bad only people who contest elections get voted for, let the better candidates come out let's see.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by harmbhrosz(m): 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
sanpipita:

Please do you have anyone better in mind? hope he or she is contesting? enough of this Internet rants, if you have anyone better in mind, clamour for him or she to contest, good or bad only people who contest elections get voted for, let the better candidates come out let's see.
take a chill pill, i'll contest myself tongue
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by BennyMaiNasara(m): 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
Aisha sef, seeking attention. next tin it will be that you're contesting for a position. There's nothing like 'vomit' in Politics ma; as its the act of the possible by any means necessary.

Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) / Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements / APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80