Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Threading News: How SARS Officials Almost Raped Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Threading News: How SARS Officials Almost Raped Me (717 Views)

Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped / 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Threading News: How SARS Officials Almost Raped Me by AkMaxx(m): 3:18am On Dec 05, 2017
It has been reported how SARS officials brutally pressurize civilians beyond measure. However, the deed is done has Twitter Nigeria is flooded with tales of SARS officials using the power of the gun to intimidate, terrorise and murder, even, Nigerian citizens.

Meanwhile, the Inspector General of Police response has been to order a restructuring of the outfit, Twitter is still screaming bloody blue murder.

By the time you’re done reading this thread, you’ll join in the national outcry to #EndSARS.

Hmmm, didn’t want to talk about this #ENDSARS matter but seeing all these tweets is getting me really worked up. I was lucky twice but might not be the next time if it doesn’t.

Read what happened to me last week Friday
http://www.ak-updates.com/2016/07/read-what-happened-to-me-last-week-friday.html

Jesus Christ is a Christian!!!
http://www.ak-updates.com/2017/12/threading-news-how-sars-officials-almost-raped-me.html

Re: Threading News: How SARS Officials Almost Raped Me by xreal: 4:17am On Dec 05, 2017
Thank God for that.

This SARS thing must END.

They rob, rape, kill innocent civilians, sell whole human being to ritualists.

Those who are advocating for continuation of SARS should have a rethink.

How was the police even operating before SARS was created?

Why do we have bunch of dirty, evil looking men as SARS?

They even use unregistered tinted buses to operate.

They have POS machines.

I know a town where several SARS men have gone mentally ill, I mean mad on the street.

It must end and not reformed abi na reconstructed the IG call am.

1 Like

Re: Threading News: How SARS Officials Almost Raped Me by princeade86(m): 4:24am On Dec 05, 2017
SARS again? pls just end dis demonic group. they are military in democracy .
Re: Threading News: How SARS Officials Almost Raped Me by Authoreety: 4:45am On Dec 05, 2017
Everything about the police is big time RUBBISH
Re: Threading News: How SARS Officials Almost Raped Me by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 05, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Threading News: How SARS Officials Almost Raped Me by AkMaxx(m): 8:13am On Dec 05, 2017
xreal:
Thank God for that.

This SARS thing must END.

They rob, rape, kill innocent civilians, sell whole human being to ritualists.

Those who are advocating for continuation of SARS should have a rethink.

How was the police even operating before SARS was created?

Why do we have bunch of dirty, evil looking men as SARS?

They even use unregistered tinted buses to operate.

They have POS machines.

I know a town where several SARS men have gone mentally ill, I mean mad on the street.

It must end and not reformed abi na reconstructed the IG call am.

POS machine.... can you imagin!!! To extort?
Re: Threading News: How SARS Officials Almost Raped Me by columbus007(m): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2017
These are horrible times with the SARS team,a friend of mine once told me how one of his friend's girlfriend was also raped by these same SARS a day after her birthday @oworoshoki trying to get a cab home,she was based and taken to an unknown place with 3 SARS men and the rest was history,as I was told it was probably the way she saw dressed.
Re: Threading News: How SARS Officials Almost Raped Me by AkMaxx(m): 9:59am On Dec 05, 2017
columbus007:
These are horrible times with the SARS team,a friend of mine once told me how one of his friend's girlfriend was also raped by these same SARS a day after her birthday @oworoshoki trying to get a cab home,she was based and taken to an unknown place with 3 SARS men and the rest was history,as I was told it was probably the way she saw dressed.

Oh my God!!
Re: Threading News: How SARS Officials Almost Raped Me by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 05, 2017
I did not read the story,
But did you say the hausa girl drank poison and the mosquito died of malaria?

1 Like

Re: Threading News: How SARS Officials Almost Raped Me by videkon(m): 10:36am On Dec 05, 2017
Sars this! Sars that.. i don the tire oh

(1) (Reply)

Two Die In Rival Gangs Clash On New Year Day In Bayelsa / 1959 Federal Election Results / Pastor Beaten By Mentally Challenged Woman He Was Trying To Heal (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.