Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Movie Recommendation (enter Here To Know Really Good Movies) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Recommendation (enter Here To Know Really Good Movies) (1053 Views)

Any Movie Recommendation. / Movie Recommendation For The Day. Genre: Post Apocalypse Title : The Book Of Eli / Where Can I Download Good Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movie Recommendation (enter Here To Know Really Good Movies) by Hevil: 4:02am On Dec 05, 2017
Sometimes we are bored and really want to see a great movie.

I decided to create this thread to recommend Good movies & their rating.

Meanwhile if you are wondering where to get this awesome movies in very clear blueray copy.
follow the steps.

1. download a torrent client here
https://web.utorrent.com/

2. Visit any torrent site.. I use the following site.
yts.ag
yts.pe
thepiratebay.org

3. Search for the movie you are looking for.
download in the size you want 720p, 1080p or 3D.

720p is usually clear enough and has a smaller file size.

PS: Wanna discuss movies, series or anything entertainment with other freaks like you? PM me on 08020380086 to join the Whatsapp movie group.
Or
Follow this link to join on WhatsApp :https:///0pMOSM00axCKOXFBTKIUML
Re: Movie Recommendation (enter Here To Know Really Good Movies) by Hevil: 4:17am On Dec 05, 2017
First movie on my recommendation list is an Epic movie that shattered the box office and took the world by stop.

Baahubali: The Beginning Part 1

Rating: (8.2/10 IMDb 92%Rotten Tomatoes)

Baahubali 2: The Conclusion Part 2
Rating: (8.5/10 IMDb 4/5 Times of India 100% Rotten Tomatoes)

Synopsis
In ancient India, an adventurous and daring man becomes involved in a decades old feud between two warring people..

2 Likes

Re: Movie Recommendation (enter Here To Know Really Good Movies) by Hevil: 2:27am On Jul 01, 2018
Wanted

James McAvoy, Angelina Jolie and Morgan Freeman

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funny Prayer By Pastor Leke From Ekiti In The Wedding Party Pt 1 / Shahrukh Khan Upcoming Movies List 2019 & 2020 / Terminator: Dark Fate - Release Date, Trailer & Everything Else You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.