Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Reviews On Mtn Solar Panel(dobox) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reviews On Mtn Solar Panel(dobox) (525 Views)

Please House, I Need Reviews On The Best Type Of Generator To Buy / Scanfrost Electronics Reviews / Important of Solar Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reviews On Mtn Solar Panel(dobox) by lotannad1: 5:30am On Dec 05, 2017
Dear nairalanders,pls I am seriously considering getting the mtn dobox coz of light issues and the cost of maintaining generator overnight everyday. I need people who have gotten it to share their experiences pls.
Re: Reviews On Mtn Solar Panel(dobox) by Temidayo9(m): 6:56am On Dec 05, 2017
Consider the power rating of dobox, before you buy it. That's my advice
Re: Reviews On Mtn Solar Panel(dobox) by KogitesolarLTD(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2017
lotannad1:
Dear nairalanders,pls I am seriously considering getting the mtn dobox coz of light issues and the cost of maintaining generator overnight everyday. I need people who have gotten it to share their experiences pls.
j

The best option is to get expert to install solar system for you,MTN solar is costly as you keep paying for Sun for 5years.You can get a capacity that double that of MTN for just 70k along with standing fan and small inverter elsewhere.

(1) (Reply)

Babies Are Beautiful / Teaching Nigerians Abroad Their Native Language / Need Of A Home Tutor For Your Child In Calabar??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.