Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia (42194 Views)

Sales Price: $27million 3000HP swamp Drilling rig for Sale / Dangote Partners With Jumia To Sell Cement Online / Quality Corn For Making Popcorn Available For Sales, Price Is N11,000 FOR 25KG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by dre11(m): 6:46am On Dec 05, 2017
By Temitayo Odunlami, Lagos

In a new move designed to reduce price and ease logistics inherent in the purchase of its products, the management of Dangote Cement Plc has signed a pact with foremost e-commerce platform, Jumia Nigeria, to offer for sale its cement to customers online.

At the unveiling of the deal in Lagos, Dangote Cement’s Key Account Director, Chux Mogbolu, said Dangote Cement was happy to partner with the online shopping giant to make Dangote cement available with ease to customers.

A statement yesterday from the Corporate Communications department of the Dangote Group explained that Nigerians and corporate bodies wishing to purchase a minimum of 300 bags of 50kg of Dangote cement and above could now order on Jumia from the comfort of their rooms at a reasonable price of N2,500 per bag as opposed to open market price.

The statement added that the order would be delivered to any place of the consumer’s choice, provided such customers live in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt for now, without any extra cost for transportation.

He said, “Dangote Cement decided to work with Jumia Nigeria based on its credibility and excellent performance over the years in online shopping management. The new initiative will help arrest the scams perpetrated by online fraudsters who deceive the people by asking them to purchase Dangote Cement for N1000 per bag.”

The Chief Executive Officer of Jumia Nigeria, Juliet Anammah, said the deal with Dangote Cement was part of efforts to deepen service delivery on the Jumia Nigeria online platform.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/dangote-crashes-cement-online-sales-price-signs-on-jumia.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by agwom(m): 7:43am On Dec 05, 2017
Good
Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by collinsfhk(m): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2017
How is N2,500 price crash. Nigerians and deceit ...

190 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by aolawale025: 8:10am On Dec 05, 2017
Good initiative. Anything that would lead to lower prices for the people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by Klinee: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2017
This is nonsense! Is that a crash when I get a cement for #2300 - #2400 in the market.

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by femicyrus(m): 9:02am On Dec 05, 2017
Klinee:
This is nonsense! Is that a crash when I get a cement for #2300 - #2400 in the market.
I just pity Nigeria for believing this man with his refinery that he will crash fuel price in this country. elephant cement sells for #2500 in my area and now dangote had crashed the price of cement to #2500. smh

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by UbanmeUdie: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2017
shocked

Caution!

Dangote cement on Jumia is fake.

Buy @ your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by pointstores(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2017
GOOD MOVE
Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by hezy4real01(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2017
Good one

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by Dee60: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2017
Cement should not sell for more than 4 dollars.

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by seenter84: 9:10am On Dec 05, 2017
The man won wack from all corners.
Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by nams77: 9:11am On Dec 05, 2017
Was rushing in to see the crashed price angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by BrokenTV: 9:11am On Dec 05, 2017
collinsfhk:
I wonder when you can get some bags for 2550 differences of #50, they are using the word crash. Nigerians and deceit. Let him crash it two 1000 or
#1, 500.

25 Likes

Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by tjskii(f): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2017
So where the crash Na, cement that goes for about 2600 on the open market,what's the difference, mscheeew

12 Likes

Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by simplemach(m): 9:12am On Dec 05, 2017
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by sandland: 9:12am On Dec 05, 2017
I think he is a monopoly.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by omoadeleye(m): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2017
Nansense

1 Like

Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by kkevin: 9:13am On Dec 05, 2017
Nice one if true
Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 05, 2017
kkevin:
Nice one if true

I'm sure this one did not read it all.

I don't know why these people ( elites) think we masses are mumu..... so you crash 2300 to 2500.... God will ask you oo @dangote... by the way, I think it will pay those who are living on the mentioned states, they'll have no need to pay for logistics. Not bad,Not bad at all

note, this is designed for the rich,Not the poor masses

Drabeey was HERE

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by mirakz(m): 9:14am On Dec 05, 2017
This is absolutely nonsense, cement dealers sell Dangote cement for 2530/bag. With their logistic cost and profit inclusive, and you are here telling us that the cost of a bag has been crashed @ 2500 - being a direct sale from the company.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by jieta: 9:14am On Dec 05, 2017
dangote everywhere you go
Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by Blacksodje(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2017
It is a misleading topic and content. Just say, he enlisted one of his products(cement) on Jumia.

The price still remains the same!

15 Likes

Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by Stalwert: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2017
abeg where id the crash?
Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2017
Mtcheeew Dangote don steal Nigeria blind!
N2500
Well I hardly buy his product cause of inferior materials

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by 9jatatafo(m): 9:16am On Dec 05, 2017
Baba o
Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by Settingz321(m): 9:16am On Dec 05, 2017
Until when can we begin to order for weed online self?
Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by jashar(f): 9:17am On Dec 05, 2017
smiley
Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by Timileyin008: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2017
Nairaland Association of Comments Readers(NAOCR)
Please for the sake of we the comment readers association. If u are going to write any comment please make it brief and reasonable.

Thanks in anticipation

NAOCR General Secretary

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by 2sexycom(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2017
collinsfhk:
i tire ooo
Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by donlucabrazi(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2017
embarassed

Believe Jumia at your own peril. Their fake products are legendary. Don't be surprised to order for DANGOTE cement, and Jumia will deliver "DANGOATE" cement....

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by honey001(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2017
Is this a crash And what happens if I'm buying less than 300 bags, I guess it will cost me 3k per bag then......
Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by wiloy2k8(m): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2017
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) / UK Court Jails Abdulrahman Bashir, CEO Of Rahamaniyya Oil For Contempt / Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.