Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG (2947 Views)

Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries / New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off / Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Yyeske(m): 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
nku5:

If I try to educate you with facts your brain wont be able to take it so no need
I'm all ears if you don't mind
Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Yyeske(m): 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:
Ohanaeze is a shame to IGBOS/BIAFRANS.
I never liked Ohaneze from the beginning but painting it bad because of a useless proscribed IPOB is no business of any Igbo man or woman.
IPOB miscreants are free to hate anybody if their interest doesn't align with that of others

1 Like

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Babalegba(m): 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
Stingman:

If you show where Ohaneze is ...maybe you will find Kanu...

Show any evidence when the northern leaders were against Boko? Even Buhari said attack on Boko was an attack against the north.

Also, the Yorubas never went against OPC. Infact their leader, though he was once jailed is the new Aare-Ona Kakafo...

Can you see how foolish you are?
Show me where buhari said " an attack against boko haram is an attack against the north" because if you don't then you are a miserable liar.

1 Like

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by ofai: 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
Yyeske:
I never liked Ohaneze from the beginning but painting it bad because of a useless proscribed IPOB is no business of any Igbo man or woman.
IPOB miscreants are free to hate anybody if their interest doesn't align with that of others

You actually mean "its not the business of Igbo saboteurs".....

You always have a heart attack whenever a page is opened to honor KANU.

2 Likes

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Yyeske(m): 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
ofai:

You actually mean "its not the business of Igbo saboteurs".....

You always have a heart attack whenever a page is opened to honor KANU.
It is the business of IPOB miscreants and not Igbos

1 Like

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by ofai: 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
Yyeske:
It is the business of IPOB miscreants and not Igbos

Keep deluding yourself.... It amuses me.
Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Yyeske(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
ofai:

Keep deluding yourself.... It amuses me.
We've always known that whatever or whoever IPOB miscreants like or support always fail at the end.
GEJ till 2019
Biafra or death
Referendum
Election boycott in Enugu and Anambra
Buhari visiting Igboland
Soldiers making miscreants to swim in and forced to drink mud water
Burning down the zoo if director is arrested
IPOB miscreants shouldn't place any badluck on Atiku by supporting him please.

1 Like

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by nku5: 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
Yyeske:
I'm all ears if you don't mind

OPC was formed in 1994 to defend Yoruba interests after IBB's regime annulled MKO Abiola's electoral victory. It morphed fully into a violent group after Gani Adams broke away from Dr Fasheun the founder in 1999

www.allafrica.com/stories/199904190168.html

"On November 25 and 26, 1999, scores of people were killed when the OPC clashed with traders in Ketu / Mile 12 market in Lagos. The exact number of victims has not been confirmed, but is estimated to be more than one hundred. A senior police official who was at the scene said he saw an estimated two hundred bodies, but that others had already been buried in mass graves.

The fighting is thought to have been caused by jealousy on the part of Yoruba about the perceived dominance of the market by Hausa traders. There had also been disputes between particular individuals for control of key leadership positions within the market traders' committee. According to some of the traders, some Yoruba had been threatening to challenge this dominance and "claim back" the market from the Hausa."

https://www.hrw.org/report/2003/02/28/oodua-peoples-congress-opc/fighting-violence-violence

In mid July 2000, a private dispute between a landlord and a tenant escalated out of control and several people were killed in the large Alaba electronics market in Lagos, as OPC members clashed with Igbo traders. The incident began when a Yoruba landlord, who had lost patience with a court case to resolve a dispute with his tenant, called in the OPC to deal with the problem instead. The tenant, an Igbo trader called Ike who dealt in electronic goods in Alaba market, returned from work one day to find his landlord and a group of OPC members waiting for him. On instruction from the landlord who pointed him out to the OPC, the OPC members attacked him, accusing him of being a criminal. Despite his denials, they beat him into a coma,
allegedly in the presence of the landlord who did not respond to his pleas for help, even when the OPC set him on fire; he later died from his injuries."

"I was coming home from work, after 7p.m. I ran into a group of OPC at Ebute Metta. They had clubs and machetes. They were in uniforms, white gowns with red cloth on their foreheads. They included men and women. They asked me which tribe I was from. I told them I am a child of God. They said: "he is not Yoruba, he must be Igbo." They said I should follow them. I said: "for what?" I ran into a house for safety. The owner of the house told me what had happened.

Earlier that day, some Igbo traders had fought area boys. The Igbos had refused to pay the area boys and a fight ensued. The Igbos defeated the area boys, who were Yoruba. The area boys went to invite the OPC. Therefore, if you don't speak Yoruba, you must be Igbo."
Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
No mind them. As for Nnamdi Kanu, he is a career freedom fighter; he understands how to press the red button and when to release it. He knows this is a long term project. He will resurface again when things have quiet down and bring the federal government back to square one again.

how will he resurface again when he is wanted in Nigeria.
Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Jaideyone(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
Stingman:

Show any evidence when the northern leaders were against Boko? Even Buhari said attack on Boko was an attack against the north.

Also, the Yorubas never went against OPC. Infact their leader, though he was once jailed is the new Aare-Ona Kakafo...

you can compare your ipob to boko haram but leave OPC out of your stupidity. thanks
Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
Stingman:

Be guided!

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by ofai: 12:28am On Dec 07, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Be guided!

Keep deluding yourself.

Jonathan acted on the advise of his northern traitors.

Shioor
Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 6:26am On Dec 07, 2017
ofai:

Keep deluding yourself.

Jonathan acted on the advise of his northern traitors.

Shioor

Oh! Same way he acted by handing over the key to our yam ban to Allison right?

Even sense wey small pass dust particles, una don vow not to go find.

1 Like

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by ofai: 6:55am On Dec 07, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Oh! Same way he acted by handing over the key to our yam ban to Allison right?

Even sense wey small pass dust particles, una don vow not to go find.

Ranting is your specialty, I know.

Whose yam barn? "Our" what? See delusion cheesy
Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 07, 2017
ashjay001:

No selfless leader anymore, they'll after their bank accts!
We're going through the worst time. Hopefully, its just a matter of months everything will change. Next year will decide a lot.
Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
No mind them. As for Nnamdi Kanu, he is a career freedom fighter; he understands how to press the red button and when to release it. He knows this is a long term project. He will resurface again when things have quiet down and bring the federal government back to square one again.

So am not the only one with this hope.
I hope he isn't dead.
It'll take time, but will because a reality one day.
Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 07, 2017
Yyeske:
That reminds me, where is that cowardly fugitive sef?

Only Buratai knows

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Watch: See What OBJ Was Quoted To Have Said. / Kwankwaso Is Overrated / BREAKING! Akpabio, Nsima Loses In Court!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.