Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Exposed!!! See Why The Nigerian Police Can Never Stop SARS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Exposed!!! See Why The Nigerian Police Can Never Stop SARS (1040 Views)

Who Will Stop SARS From Killing Us? / Mother Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son / Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed!!! See Why The Nigerian Police Can Never Stop SARS by stevezuks: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2017
I have been following the recent #EndSars campaign on social media started by Nigerians that are concerned about the activities of the men of the Nigerian Police special Anti Robbery Squad. And I can tell you that Nigerians are very angry , yes oh! We dey vex, some people say SARS officials slap them, collect their phone, some say SARS officials invade their privacy by going through their Bank transaction details and message history. But the one wey pain me pass na the one wey them collect the two carton of Goldberg wey my friend be wan use celebrate him pikin naming with him friends, very sad.

No doubt my people
we have suffered from the hands of these “Devils” in uniform(that is when they even bother to wear one) and despite our cry and #EndSars campaign on social media I would like to inform you from a professional point of view that it would be almost impossible for the Nigerian Police to #EndSars, why? Because SARS as a Policing unit has its special and unique role to play to ensure the proper functioning of the Nigerian Police as a law enforcement agency and as a very important element of our national security infrastructure.

If we #EndSars today without an effective replacement a lot of criminals, ritualists(posing as internet fraudsters or yahoo boys),cultists and scumbags will celebrate it and pour out to our streets to practice their acts on innocent citizens, truth be told, that’s what these criminals are waiting to hear.

Every country’s Police agency have its own version of SARS, in the USA we have SWAT, in the UK we have the SC019 and so on, although it is here in Nigeria that we will see plain clothed dirty and unkept looking SARS official, wielding an assault rifle and asking someone for his or her mobile phone password as if they want to check when last the person received a message from Evans the Kidnapper, or they want to confirm if Boko Haram sent the person friend request on facebook . This is becoming a problem for Nigerians and despite all this the Nigerian PoliceChief IGP Idris just released a statement where he was quoted to have said

“Undoubtedly, the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) has been doing very well in fighting violent crimes such as Armed Robbery, Kidnappings and Cattle Rustling in the country in the recent time and this has resulted in drastic reduction of incidents of the mentioned violent crimes nationwide.”

And then he went ahead to order the restructuring and re-organization of SARS, we should note that the “Oga at the top” did not #EndSars he only called for the restructuring of SARS. From the start of the whole EndSARS campaign I knew that was the best we can get. After all na Naija we dey, no IGP will go through the stress of starting a new police unit afresh to replace SARS, the work will be too much for him and his DPO’s so the best thing to do is to tell us that he will re-structure them as if it is not still the same men that haunted the daily lives of Nigerians that will still be in the “restructured” SARS.

My people the only reason the #EndSars campaign may not work is because the leadership of the Nigerian Police will not be willing to risk setting up a new police anti robbery unit to replace SARS at this time for many reasons and one of the top reason is that the present IGP may be scared of taking all the blames if the new unit fails for any reason and, creating a new unit to replace SARS at this time may strain the already overstretched Police budgetary allocation.

But I would like to end this by saying that “ Leaders that strive to be significant seeks to create the greatest impact and influence. These are leaders that we value the most, leaders that do not try to make the best of an already messy situation but would be willing to go down to the drawing table and start all over again from the beginning. This is the type of leader that we need at this time and I am challenging the IG of Police to not just restructure SARS but to completely overhaul it and create a fresh Police unit that Nigerians can trust. Because as far as SARS is concerned Nigerians have lost their trust on that name and even if he restructure it and they start wearing suit and tie to carry out operations Nigerians will still not trust them.

That is the hard truth staring at us in the face like an ugly old woman.ians will still not trust them.

That is the hard truth staring at us in the face like an ugly old woman.

Written By Steve Azuka
read more about #EndSars and see pictures of their atrocities on my blog here
http://www.mylastkobo.com/2017/12/shocking-see-why-nigerian-police-cannot.html?m=1

Re: Exposed!!! See Why The Nigerian Police Can Never Stop SARS by marooh: 8:33am On Dec 05, 2017
Sars and Amadioha is the only things this em amu rubber and cuteeth dey fear! grin

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! See Why The Nigerian Police Can Never Stop SARS by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 05, 2017
Please always makes GOOD use of google before you conclude.....SARS is never SWAT!!!The NPF has a SWAT team/section!!!please be informed!!!

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! See Why The Nigerian Police Can Never Stop SARS by stevezuks: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2017
marooh:
Sars and Amadioha is the only things this em amu rubber and cuteeth dey fear! grin
Lols. But that one nor mean say them go dey kill people

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! See Why The Nigerian Police Can Never Stop SARS by marooh: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2017
stevezuks:
Lols. But that one nor mean say them go dey kill people
Na that killing I no support...
They need to be caution
Re: Exposed!!! See Why The Nigerian Police Can Never Stop SARS by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Exposed!!! See Why The Nigerian Police Can Never Stop SARS by stevezuks: 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
stevezuks:
I have been following the recent #EndSars campaign on social media started by Nigerians that are concerned about the activities of the men of the Nigerian Police special Anti Robbery Squad. And I can tell you that Nigerians are very angry , yes oh! We dey vex, some people say SARS officials slap them, collect their phone, some say SARS officials invade their privacy by going through their Bank transaction details and message history. But the one wey pain me pass na the one wey them collect the two carton of Goldberg wey my friend be wan use celebrate him pikin naming with him friends, very sad.

No doubt my people
we have suffered from the hands of these “Devils” in uniform(that is when they even bother to wear one) and despite our cry and #EndSars campaign on social media I would like to inform you from a professional point of view that it would be almost impossible for the Nigerian Police to #EndSars, why? Because SARS as a Policing unit has its special and unique role to play to ensure the proper functioning of the Nigerian Police as a law enforcement agency and as a very important element of our national security infrastructure.

If we #EndSars today without an effective replacement a lot of criminals, ritualists(posing as internet fraudsters or yahoo boys),cultists and scumbags will celebrate it and pour out to our streets to practice their acts on innocent citizens, truth be told, that’s what these criminals are waiting to hear.

Every country’s Police agency have its own version of SARS, in the USA we have SWAT, in the UK we have the SC019 and so on, although it is here in Nigeria that we will see plain clothed dirty and unkept looking SARS official, wielding an assault rifle and asking someone for his or her mobile phone password as if they want to check when last the person received a message from Evans the Kidnapper, or they want to confirm if Boko Haram sent the person friend request on facebook . This is becoming a problem for Nigerians and despite all this the Nigerian PoliceChief IGP Idris just released a statement where he was quoted to have said

And then he went ahead to order the restructuring and re-organization of SARS, we should note that the “Oga at the top” did not #EndSars he only called for the restructuring of SARS. From the start of the whole EndSARS campaign I knew that was the best we can get. After all na Naija we dey, no IGP will go through the stress of starting a new police unit afresh to replace SARS, the work will be too much for him and his DPO’s so the best thing to do is to tell us that he will re-structure them as if it is not still the same men that haunted the daily lives of Nigerians that will still be in the “restructured” SARS.

My people the only reason the #EndSars campaign may not work is because the leadership of the Nigerian Police will not be willing to risk setting up a new police anti robbery unit to replace SARS at this time for many reasons and one of the top reason is that the present IGP may be scared of taking all the blames if the new unit fails for any reason and, creating a new unit to replace SARS at this time may strain the already overstretched Police budgetary allocation.

But I would like to end this by saying that “ Leaders that strive to be significant seeks to create the greatest impact and influence. These are leaders that we value the most, leaders that do not try to make the best of an already messy situation but would be willing to go down to the drawing table and start all over again from the beginning. This is the type of leader that we need at this time and I am challenging the IG of Police to not just restructure SARS but to completely overhaul it and create a fresh Police unit that Nigerians can trust. Because as far as SARS is concerned Nigerians have lost their trust on that name and even if he restructure it and they start wearing suit and tie to carry out operations Nigerians will still not trust them.

That is the hard truth staring at us in the face like an ugly old woman.ians will still not trust them.

That is the hard truth staring at us in the face like an ugly old woman.

Written By Steve Azuka
read more about #EndSars and see pictures of their atrocities on my blog here
http://www.mylastkobo.com/2017/12/shocking-see-why-nigerian-police-cannot.html?m=1
seun,mynd44, lalasticala food dun done oh
Re: Exposed!!! See Why The Nigerian Police Can Never Stop SARS by stevezuks: 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
JayIlych:
ds one is booking space for a thread that have not gone anywhere. Awon Destiny killers.

(1) (Reply)

hello / Another Fixed Match Scammer Revealed (photo) / Cameroonian Woman Reunites With Her Dad,28 Years After Being Abducted In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.