Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

3 Facts About The Delay Of Nysc 2016 Batch B Stream Ii Pop Date - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 3 Facts About The Delay Of Nysc 2016 Batch B Stream Ii Pop Date (1308 Views)

NYSC Finally Released Timetable And Confirms 19A Pop Date / 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Pop Date / When Is 2016 Batch B Stream 2 POP Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Facts About The Delay Of Nysc 2016 Batch B Stream Ii Pop Date by corpersforum(f): 9:26am On Dec 05, 2017
3 facts about the delay of NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream II POP is an article that gives 3 reasons why 16B Stream II are yet to collect their certificate.

Hello my dear Gallant 2016 stream II Corp members, hope you are doing fine and not too angry about the silence of NYSC management over your passing out parade date.

I am here to tell you 3 facts why your passing out parade has been delayed.

1. The Orientation camp in Progress.

This is probably the major reason why NYSC is not talking about 2016 Batch B Stream II passing out parade date. All the officials that are needed for the passing out ceremony are in various camps across the country. The LI and major officials needed to be present for giving of certificates and other things during the signing out are all busy at the moment as orientation camp is still in progress.

2. To Avoid a Fatal Mistake like last stream

NYSC lost millions of naira during the 2016 Batch B Stream I passing out month. Which is last month, November and that's why some probably are still not paid until recently.

The mistake was that, the NYSC management idea was to rush 2016 Batch B Stream I POP so that NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream I would go to camp.

So, the people in charge of allowance payments over paid thousands of Corp members up to 4 months instead of just 2 months.
An you know Nigerian youths are so smart in cases like that. Before it could be corrected, many have withdrawn all the money from their bank account. Making the loss permanent.

This time around, the rushing idea is not going to be applied. That's why NYSC is taking their time to take a step at a time.

3. The date will be out after Orientation camp.

The NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream I will leave orientation camp on the 11th of December 2017.

After they are through with their camp, NYSC management would conduct a passing out parade for 16B stream II.
We are all hoping, that by next week, by the grace of God, the date will be out and you guys would walk out of NYSC with honour.

All NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream II should REGISTER on Corpers Forum for FREE so as to get our Exclusive Job alerts, business ideas, connections and more. You have to live your dream.

Thank you for reading.

[Source: http://www.corpersforum.com/nysc-news-updates/3-facts-about-the-delay-of-nysc-2016-batch-b-stream-ii-pop/]

lalsticlala
mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Crazyman

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Have We Not Been Paid June Allawee? / Rioters Lock In 50 Nysc Members, Set Building On Fire / Why Graduates Cherish NYSC Certificate Than Higher Institution Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.