Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

Nigerians Still Show Me Love, I Was Only Teasing – Mr Eazi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Still Show Me Love, I Was Only Teasing – Mr Eazi (446 Views)

Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable / Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" / Don Jazzy On BBNaija Nina & Miracle Love: "I Have Had A Babe Like Nina Before" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Still Show Me Love, I Was Only Teasing – Mr Eazi by Babatundepet: 9:45am On Dec 05, 2017
Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/nigerians-still-show-love-teasing-mr-eazi/

Mr Eazi has been the subject of serious criticism for his statements about pioneering the Ghana-Nigeria music fusion and for his claims of having left a lucrative job for a chancy music adventure. These tirade of criticisms seem to have caused the singer to become unpopular amongst Nigerian music lovers.

However, Mr Eazi spoke on the issue in a recent interview with Hip TV. He maintained that he still gets a lot of love from fans while stressing that the incident is not all that serious and that he was only teasing Nigerians.

Watch video via source link below.

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/nigerians-still-show-love-teasing-mr-eazi/

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Still Show Me Love, I Was Only Teasing – Mr Eazi by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Nigerians Still Show Me Love, I Was Only Teasing – Mr Eazi by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 05, 2017
Shebi na only fall on stage you don fall.

We your village people were only teasing. We never start.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Still Show Me Love, I Was Only Teasing – Mr Eazi by Timmy301(m): 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
cummando:
Shebi na only fall on stage you don fall.
We your village people were only teasing. We never start.
so the goat fell on stage

(1) (Reply)

Funnier Than Mark Angel Comedy / 5 Nigerian Celebrities That Wizkid And Davido Has Fought With / (full Video) Wizkid Just Signed A Random Boy With 10million Naira Bonus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.