Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

See Were Gov Wike Invested The Rivers State Budget - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Were Gov Wike Invested The Rivers State Budget (488 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Presents Lagos State Budget Proposal Of 1.168 Trillion Naira for 2020 / Imo Releases State Budget First Time Since 2014 / TONYE COLE: I’m Certain Of Supreme Court Victory And Winning The Rivers Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Were Gov Wike Invested The Rivers State Budget by Brookinfo(m): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2017
The All Progressive Congress of the Rivers State chapter has blasted the State governor of lavishing the Rivers State Budget on the SUV he acquired for the National Assembly members.

https://brookinfo.com/governor-wike-releases-16-sports-utility-vehicles-rivers-national-assembly-members/

Re: See Were Gov Wike Invested The Rivers State Budget by python1: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2017
IPOB party.
Re: See Were Gov Wike Invested The Rivers State Budget by princechurchill(m): 10:40am On Dec 05, 2017
Abeg show me where buhari invested 2016 budget to start with

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Created Ministry Of Happiness - Okorocha / Finally Atiku Replies Comedian I Go Dye’s Open Letter – “dear I Go Dye” / I Am Sending 30 To 40 Contractors To EFCC. East-west Road Designed To Fail –mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.