Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

The Review: Safe By M.I Featuring Djinee - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Review: Safe By M.I Featuring Djinee (953 Views)

The Review - With This Ring / The Review - Gentleman By Ric Hassani / The Review: The Perfect Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Review: Safe By M.I Featuring Djinee by TamarKliye: 10:51am On Dec 05, 2017
New Episode!

Triqx Otsima Ebiega from Akure in Ondo State, Nigeria, asked that we review MI Abaga’s 2008 hit song, Safe. The song features singer, Djinee.

We reviewed the song on the latest episode of #TheReview. Have you heard the song? What do you think about the song?

Listen to our review here and share your thoughts with us in the comment section.

#ShadesofUs #MusicReview

http://shadesofus.podbean.com/e/the-review-safe-by-mi-ft-djinee/

(1) (Reply)

Tramadol: The Drug Claiming More Lives Than Any Painkiller Should / First Ancient Britons Were Black With Curly Hair. / Any UNIBEN Student In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.