Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together (41956 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by iamloski(m): 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
Timmy301:
mtcheew, i did ds photoshop 4 iceberq, now its trending and he neva pay me my money
haters have arrive
Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by queenfav(f): 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hope izz not photoshop.. Lol
Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by Pharrel22(m): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
both ugly..buh dey gat a fat pocket..
Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by dollarcoolcat(m): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
No wonder
Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by YINKS89(m): 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
U suppose talk rapper turn singer coz I no hear any rap for oluwa ni
Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by itsandi(m): 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hes one of the naija rappers that should fix up his life grin
YINKS89:
U suppose talk rapper turn singer coz I no hear any rap for oluwa ni
Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by ruffDiamond: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
don't usually comment on useless post like this cos it's mainly for Indomie kids who don't know Nada..to them every little guy hugging a mic going like huh yeah yeahuh huh bla bla na rapper
point of correction,

the first guy na Rapper..

the other na ordinary Wrapper

simple

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by ProsperUSA: 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
MrValentineIF:
@InsideOutBlog

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6363123_spot_jpega97fc4e2d6027a327fb488df0ac227d1

Shared By @iamicebergslim with the caption

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/12/iceberg-spotted-with-american-rapper.html

Jay-Z sold his soul to satan for fame and money and he is a grandmaster of illuminati satanic occult whose job is to drag souls to hell fire through worldly music.
Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by Ajoboss(m): 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
Juliet Ibrahim's hand work
Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
Upcoming Tech blogger Brightmac spotted with Forbes in Aba

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by YINKS89(m): 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
itsandi:
Hes one of the naija rappers that should fix up his life grin
fix or find anoda career.

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by IANAGI(m): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
#nosenation!!!
Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by wuzal: 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2017

Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by dammybabanla: 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
LordPOSEIDON:

Which wan we wan believe now?? undecided undecided
Jay Z IS tall... well above 6 feet
Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by LordPOSEIDON: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
dammybabanla:
Jay Z IS tall... well above 6 feet
That means Iceberg should be 5'10"+ abi?? den why did the other guy say he's short when the average height of a guy is 5'7??
Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by mimyselfai(m): 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
Dem force them snap this picture? Ah ah!
Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by itsandi(m): 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
He's good though, just fixing it will do
YINKS89:
fix or find anoda career.
Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by STARKACE(m): 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Iceberg was dope then. I don't know what went wrong.

Jay Z is 48 today. HBD the best rapper alive.
don't ever try this at home, especially when Eminem is still alive
Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by DICKtator: 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
Very old picture.

This was at the same time the Choc Boyz were at ROC Nation
He probably just posted it just to pay homage to Jay Z on his birthday

Op respect yourself!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by STARKACE(m): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
ProsperUSA:

Jay-Z sold his soul to satan for fame and money and he is a grandmaster of illuminati satanic occult whose job is to drag souls to hell fire through worldly music.
Yeah, I forgot he gave you a private interview and said all this dumb shit to you. Dude get a live it's okay if we believe this shit in Jss cos we were young and naive then but now you should be matured enough to know that, that story is either false or painted worst than it seems
Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by paradigmshift(m): 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Iceberg was dope then. I don't know what went wrong.

Jay Z is 48 today. HBD the best rapper alive.

best rapper my assss.
overrated shiitttt

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by paradigmshift(m): 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
favoritte:
This guy is going really far, if he manages to get into roc nation and he is good then he is a full blown artiste, I dont think Caro would be up to his level anymore.

old pic o
Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by paradigmshift(m): 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
EbukaLive:
When you are hitting the right P. Good tidings go dey follow you.

I am serious oh...

Very serious

good pussssy for old pic lmao
Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by Realhommie(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
BCISLTD:
angry I keep hearing rapper ..rapper ...pls what rap song did he make ...am I missing something
He's had some features, first heard him rap in one of Eldee's song about 6years ago.. Eldee featured a good number of Nigerians based in the US like Iceberg, Keno, Proto and the likes in his songs. Trust me, Iceberg is good.

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by LesbianBoy(m): 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
IkeBuya:
where was Beyonce?

Chatting with beyonce angry
Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by Origamist: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
favoritte:
This guy is going really far, if he manages to get into roc nation and he is good then he is a full blown artiste, I dont think Caro would be up to his level anymore.
In Other News
Its Been 13 Days Without Sex And Its Affecting My EyeSight - Popular Artiste Cries Out
www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/its-been-13-days-without-sex-and-its.html
LOL.
I don't know why some of you guys always think Juliet Ibrahim upgraded him.Dude got connect on his own.I hope you know that his cousin is a Grammy-award winning sound engineer cum music producer under Murder Inc.(Ja Rule,Ashanti etc. Label)?
He goes by the name Buck3000.

3 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by SheyiTinz(m): 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
I'm very happy to inform you that our brand new
6ft Eco solvent printer with Epson DX5 printhead
has a huge discount, and also have accessories
available at our warehouse in Lagos are:

CMYK eco solvent Inks,
1.52m x 50m SAV Sticker Materials
1.6m x 50m Flex Banner Materials
3.2m x 50m Flex Banner Materials
One head Embroidery Machine
Laser Cutting Machine

ALL AT A GIVEAWAY PRICE!!!

If you are interested,
Please contact us or whatsapp +2349034716685 for More details.

Best Regards

Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by YINKS89(m): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
itsandi:
He's good though, just fixing it will do
no b only gulder.... For dis harsh economy
Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by lonlytroy(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
Wetin this guy dey rap?

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by MENTORCH(m): 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
skimmy005:
cee one of d richest musician no gold chain no tattoos just simple, I like dis dude.

He wears a lot of gold chain too.
Re: Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together by sinceraconcept(m): 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
balaclava:

Was about saying he is looking old(real life). Age life
...but hes always looking young(reel life). Make up life

Hbd Jay
jayz has always looked old. Bukola Saraki is almost 10 years older but one would think Jayz is older when they stood together in Ilorin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moses J. Moseley Dead At 31 ; ‘Walking Dead’ Actor / OAP Lolo 1 Breaks Silence Following Severe Trashing Received Over ‘sexy’ Photo / Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.