Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos (31684 Views)

'Star Wars' Premiere: John Boyega Rocks Yoruba Attire (Photos) / Flavour And Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) / Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by YOLO1(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
I won't lie. I famz Emoney alot. He is my role model but not my mentor cos he doesn't know me. I pray to achieve such fame and elegance even more than that at an early age
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by gozie112(m): 11:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
booqee:
no..you go fix yourself instead.. sucking dick is all you've got going in ur miserable life right now and that's not my headache. Effeminate mu'fuckah.. airforce don't even give a rat's arse about your gay self..that's how sad your case is mehn
had given u enough attention, oya get ur smelling pussy outaa my mention... Recycled tarpon grin grin
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by djsalvation122(m): 1:59am On Dec 11, 2017
Tanzania Sikomi Singer Diamond Platnumz present the official music video for his Rick Ross assisted Single titled Waka .

click below to Download and enjoy

http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/12/video-download-diamond-platnumz-ft-rick.html?m=1
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 11, 2017
gozie112:
had given u enough attention, oya get ur smelling pussy outaa my mention... Recycled tarpon grin grin
see this mofo talking about attention. My gosh you're daft than i even thought. Here was I on this thread, my comment was clearly directed at the OP, then you dick sucking leech crawled out from ur cave to defend air force on his behalf by jumping on my mention first when he doesn't even care about ur gay arse. Now who's the attention seeker? undecided Ur seeking airforce's attention by seeking my own attention at the same time. Damnnn girl..your life is pathetically miserable. shocked Uncle sandra...Is this how you live? shocked shocked sad

Bitch..I'm so gonna drag ur miserable life to the cleaners. Next time, you'll learn to stay on your lane and mind ur gaddem business. Now fcck off to the gutter where you belong. Dumb attention seeking hoe
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by gozie112(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2017
booqee:
see this mofo talking about attention. My gosh you're daft than i even thought. Here was I on this thread, my comment was clearly directed at the OP, then you dick sucking leech crawled out from ur cave to defend air force on his behalf by jumping on my mention first when he doesn't even care about ur gay arse. Now who's the attention seeker? undecided Ur seeking airforce's attention by seeking my own attention at the same time. Damnnn girl..your life is pathetically miserable. shocked Uncle sandra...Is this how you live? shocked shocked sad

Bitch..I'm so gonna drag ur miserable life to the cleaners. Next time, you'll learn to stay on your lane and mind ur gaddem business. Now fcck off to the gutter where you belong. Dumb attention seeking hoe
Fool..do I look like a lady??Get a life cretin,,u are as useless as K in word knife.. If only u know who u re quoting,u would ave asked for my ass to lick...ashawo grin grin
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 11, 2017
gozie112:

Fool..do I look like a lady??Get a life cretin,,u are as useless as K in word knife.. If only u know who u re quoting,u would ave asked for my ass to lick...ashawo grin grin
lol! ee pain uncle princess ooo..i clearly saw the 'M' by your moniker but you're not fit to be called a man.. little wonder you're an homosexual, effeminate and a sissy.

I could almost picture you typing furiously on your keypad like someone cocking a gun. Self-crowned Internet warrior..i dont give 2fccks about who you are.. But from the little i know.. you're a cheap attention seeking slut who comes to social media to seek for attention and lick arse (like airforce's) to feel good about your miserable real self.

Sandra, how much coin has it earned you today? Now, run along go play with some sand or something..
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by gozie112(m): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
booqee:
lol! ee pain uncle princess ooo..i clearly saw the 'M' by your moniker but you're not fit to be called a man.. little wonder you're an homosexual, effeminate and a sissy.

I could almost picture you typing furiously on your keypad like someone cocking a gun. Self-crowned Internet warrior..i dont give 2fccks about who you are.. But from the little i know.. you're a cheap attention seeking slut who comes to social media to seek for attention and lick arse (like airforce's) to feel good about your miserable real self.

Sandra, how much coin has it earned you today? Now, run along go play with some sand or something..
Like I said earlier am not ur type, GTF,low life like u..am out
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
gozie112:

Like I said earlier am not ur type, GTF,low life like u..am out
yass b.itch..you're not my type..you're from the gutters.. ur wayyyyyyyyy below me..only if u knew. grin

Coward.. run run run bitch.. and never come back to my mention.. disgusting massive sack of camel dung.
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
sinceraconcept:
I'm just saying the fact. French Montana was once a video guy too but classed himself,he wasn't a freelance journalist to one person but to all rappers. he never licked anybody's asshole like you're doing bro. French Montana classed himself and made himself a hiphop journalist like what Tim Westwood does. Entertainment business requires classing. You would be surprised when E-money brings in some guys that never kissed his ass or act all gay to his label,you're only denting your image. Davido was respected the more when he called Dele Momodu his boy,asshole lickers are considered losers because E-money knows himself that if he signs you to 5 star,everybody would see you as a joke because you have no class and you did that to yourself,and you should know that's bad market for him. don't think your destiny is in the hands of one person,if you want to go into journalism to get signed,you do it to all the same way Explorers is playing his game and that would make you build your brand,but picking E-money and acting like a fool,if I was E-money as well,it would somehow annoy me at times and I would even see you as one of those idolising me or even suspect you to be gay and never regard you. it's like a guy kneeling down for a girl he's crushing on,pleasing her and being overly nice to her,and the girl later go for one player that comes around and doesn't give much Bleep about her. if you want to admire E-money,admire him in your heart and not acting like an asshole online,you're denting your brand because of E-money issue bro,its getting really annoying and I'm suspecting you're gay
undiluted and raw truth.
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by salmonkas178(m): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
Merry Christmas...just to say hi...or your instagram
OboOlora:

Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku / Psychologist, Nkem Outsmarted Ubi Franklin Who Wanted Money From Her / Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.