Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,036 members, 7,866,914 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Don Jazzy Took A Video To His Twitter Account Asking Fans For Account Details - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Took A Video To His Twitter Account Asking Fans For Account Details (470 Views)

Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details / Tacha In A Live Video With Tboss, Explains Why She Took A Break From Instagram / E-money Shows Off Limousine, Tells Fans To Send Account Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Took A Video To His Twitter Account Asking Fans For Account Details by campuspeep: 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
The Mavin boss, Don Jazzy took to his Twitter account, a video of him self and Iyanya singing and asking for account number.

Before they started signing, he said;

It's almost Christmas time, so we are going to be sending some gifts. You have to send me your account details so that we can send you some things smiles... grin

Trust Nigerian!

Watch the Video below;

https://twitter.com/DONJAZZY/status/937794446632062978

Re: Don Jazzy Took A Video To His Twitter Account Asking Fans For Account Details by daewoorazer(m): 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2017

Nigga so mature

Re: Don Jazzy Took A Video To His Twitter Account Asking Fans For Account Details by campuspeep: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2017

Re: Don Jazzy Took A Video To His Twitter Account Asking Fans For Account Details by majamajic(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
hmmm

God bless him..... he always give out !!
Re: Don Jazzy Took A Video To His Twitter Account Asking Fans For Account Details by Threebear(m): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
I thought they said iyanya was done with mavins?
Why then is Don jazzy helping him to promote his songs?
Bloggers and fake news are like 5 and 6 .
Re: Don Jazzy Took A Video To His Twitter Account Asking Fans For Account Details by QueenBeeHive(f): 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
Noted
Re: Don Jazzy Took A Video To His Twitter Account Asking Fans For Account Details by Homeboiy: 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
I don forger my twitter password

No be inyanya them say e de get gbege with son jazzy undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Took A Video To His Twitter Account Asking Fans For Account Details by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
N.. I NO DEY TWITTER

HW I WAN TAKE COLLECT MY OWN SHARE LIKE DIS

(1) (Reply)

Ekweremadu, Francis Duru And Others To Receive Nigeria Unity & Patriotism Awards / My Big Ass And Breasts Won Me 6 Awards - Lydia Forson / "12 Years Ago, I Was Gangraped By 7 Armed Guys" - South African OAP, Ama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.