Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

"It Was God's Will That I Rape The Girl!!!"---christian Lunatic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "It Was God's Will That I Rape The Girl!!!"---christian Lunatic (306 Views)

Where Was God When The Big Bang Happened? / Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? / Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"It Was God's Will That I Rape The Girl!!!"---christian Lunatic by Niflheim(m): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
SUPER IDIOT!!! SUPER slowpoke!!! SUPER SHITHEAD!!! angry angry angry angry angry

FULL STORY:

An Idaho man who was convicted of raping a teenage girl tried to justify his actions by telling his wife that God had told him to take the girl and make her his second wife.

The Idaho State Journal reports that the ex-wife of 48-year-old Michael Mercado this week told District Judge Joel Tingey that her former husband had used divine orders to justify his actions when she caught him having sex with a minor.

The ex-wife also told Tingey that Mercado used intimidation to persuade her to not report his actions, and he even demanded that she recant her story when she told it to a local church leader.

“After this, I don’t know what part of my relationship was real,” she told the court. “I used to think the worst thing that could happen in a marriage was to have my husband cheat on me, but I was wrong, so very wrong.” Mercado’s victim, who is now 18 years old, told the court that she wanted to see Mercado sentenced to the fullest extent of the law.

“At this time, I would ask the court to extend the full wrath of the law to Mr. Mercado,” she said. “I know he can get life in prison, and that’s what I want.”

The link:.................................................https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/idaho-man-said-it-was-gods-will-that-he-rape-a-teen-girl-and-take-her-as-his-wife/

Re: "It Was God's Will That I Rape The Girl!!!"---christian Lunatic by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
wait a minute, so this babe he was "supposedly" raping, she didnt call the cops on her "divine" abuser?!?!?! it was only when the WIFE reported it to the church leader that he was convicted of rape?!?!?!

this man deserve a bullet to the back of the head..... but let us also put part of the blame on this dumb teenager and her useless parents

(1) (Reply)

Debate: Is The Catholic Church A Force For Good In The World? / Why Pastor Chris Is A Confirmed Man Of God / Children Can Still Know The Lord At An Early Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.