Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

A Woman That Is More Brilliant Than Maryam Sanda. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Woman That Is More Brilliant Than Maryam Sanda. (393 Views)

Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him / Burial Poster Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby In The Onitsha Fire Incident / I Did Not Throw Birthday Party For My Daughter - Maryam Sanda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Woman That Is More Brilliant Than Maryam Sanda. by danysi(m): 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
A WOMAN THATS MORE BRILLIANT THAN MARYAM SANDA: Women be like her Please

A woman in Yola Adamawa State took her husband's Phone and access his Facebook, she realise and see romantic charts he does with women. She sat down and think of the possible way that she can easily use to separate him with the women. She came up with a beautiful idea, without even the husband's knowledge. She came up with the following methods

1- She copied all his conversation charts with one of the women.
2- She open a new Facebook account with a Male name
3- She send a friend request to the husband, and he accepted the request unknowingly is his wife.
4 - After accepting the request. They started charting and she hide her identity and introduced her self to him. She said "I'm Abu Dar'daee by name, a Member of BOKO HARAM. I saw all your conversation charts with my wife. Therefore I want to use this medium to warn you to stay away from her if you really want to continue existing on the earth. To clear any element of doubt to you, I have all the conversation with me and hear they are, you can see.
5- So, if you never stopped chatting with my wife then I'll slaughter you like Ram.
6- I know you. I truly know you your name is Jamilu your father's name is Mohammed, your mother's name Khadija, you have 3 childrens. Al'ameen, Zahara and Yusuf. Abdulrahman is your best friend and Usman is your neighbor. You are a Lecturer working at FCE. You also go to work 9:30am with your friend Usman, you follow Jambutu street and you spend time together. I'm warning you if you dea call, text or chart with my wife again I will slaughter you like a Ram as I said earlier".

The wife was close to him while he's reading the text. As he's reading it, he was sneakng, and repeating Innalillahi WA innaillaihirraji'un. she asked him what happened, he said nothing. He immediately deleted his Facebook and whatsapp and any other social media.

The following morning, he went and sold the phone in the market and bought an ordinary Nokia. He told his wife to awake him when ever is time for prayers.

She said that from that day, he always used to concentrate on prayers rather than wasting his time charting before.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Startup Invents App That Can Diagnose Asphyxia From Babies’ Cry / I Appreciate You! / I See "Mad"men Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.