Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Pdp Believes Nigerians Have Short Memories. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Believes Nigerians Have Short Memories. (783 Views)

Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics / OBASANJO: A Nation With Short Memories / Obasanjo: A Nation With Short Memories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Believes Nigerians Have Short Memories. by chakula: 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories.
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

*WHERE ARE THE WAILERS?*

"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....

Recession didn't just happen, people looted.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pdp Believes Nigerians Have Short Memories. by dunkem21(m): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
Honestly, Nigerians have short memory else they will remember Maina, Ikoyigate and the grass cutting scam before listening to propaganda cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Believes Nigerians Have Short Memories. by swagagolic01(m): 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
dunkem21:
Honestly, Nigerians have short memory else they will remember Maina, Ikoyigate and the grass cutting scam before listening to propaganda cool
grin grin

Them never see anything

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pdp Believes Nigerians Have Short Memories. by mangood74: 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
the suffering imposed on us by apc have destroyed our memories atikulation 2019

1 Like

Re: Pdp Believes Nigerians Have Short Memories. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
Op how many of these people you mentioned are convicted?

Where are the monies recovered?

Why are we still borrowing?

Why is the standard of living still high?

Why is the present government more corrupt than ever?

I know you're posting for your money. I understand

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Believes Nigerians Have Short Memories. by Jesusloveyou: 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
I have short memories,
I can't even remembered few secs ago.
That is why PDP will come back to halt us again
Re: Pdp Believes Nigerians Have Short Memories. by CharlotteFlair: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

That is why PDP will come back to halt us again
Don't worry bro you will be fine!

...but I thought you all said PDP was a dead party? You mean the OP spent his paltry BMC stipend for data to write rubbish against the same PDP?? grin
Re: Pdp Believes Nigerians Have Short Memories. by cyril83(m): 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Op how many of these people you mentioned are convicted?

Where are the monies recovered?

Why are we still borrowing?

Why is the standard of living still high?

Why is the present government more corrupt than ever?

I know you're posting for your money. understand

Nigerians are just too gullible.

The recovered monies were being challenged in the law court, it can't be touched until forfeited.

We are borrowing because past administration looted country reserve dry and we need to move on as a nation.

The standard of living is still high because we are just coming out of recession and there are lot of things need to be done

The present government is not corrupt because buhari is not ready to steal your money and whoever in his cabinet trying to steal our yam will be dealt with.

Nigerians shouldn't repeat the same mistakes that brought us to this mess.

PDP was a mistake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Believes Nigerians Have Short Memories. by DLondonboiy: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
When Buhari wants to use hunger to finish Nigerians, why won't they have short memory?

ATIKU please come and rescue us o
Re: Pdp Believes Nigerians Have Short Memories. by SalamRushdie: 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nigerians really havr short memory and thats why they voted Buhari again after the damage ge caused in the past
Re: Pdp Believes Nigerians Have Short Memories. by wingmanII: 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
Well, APC is no better. The looting continued.
Re: Pdp Believes Nigerians Have Short Memories. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nigerians don't have a short memory but you...... instead of listing all APC's promises, you are busy showing yourself angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pdp Believes Nigerians Have Short Memories. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nope APC got it all wrong. Nigerians have very good memory and they remember that life under PDP was far better than APC, they remember that food was affordable in the market, they remember the exchange rate of the dollar to the naira under PDP vs APC, they remember the cost of petrol per litre under PDP vs APC and the list goes on
Re: Pdp Believes Nigerians Have Short Memories. by python1: 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
OP, Nigerians have memories, na only pigs no get memory. Pigs don't even have working brains.
Re: Pdp Believes Nigerians Have Short Memories. by LionDeLeo: 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Nigerians really havr short memory and thats why they voted Buhari again after the damage ge caused in the past

SalamRushdie:

I and my friends voted him in the past but next time we will rather vote a dog instead of Buhari

(1) (Reply)

No Other State Can Match Osun Public Schools’ Infrastructure — Aregbesola / Breaking: IPOB Launches Hausa Radio Service. / Today In History:major General Phillip Effiong Surrenders To Nigeria(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.